Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Alright, at this point it's basically set that you guys are going to Partia. We'll be finishing up this section within 24 hours, and I'll be starting the next chapter, Standing Still, immediately after.

WAY TO BREAK MY PLANS, ASSHOLES.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:29 am

Sup.

Basically I'm super crazy sick of having to jump on you guys and ride you around like some sort of unicorn that also has magical typing abilities in order to get anything done. This game as well as Kirby have basically come to a dead stop because every time I ask, I get a chorus of "Ehhhh eventually."

So I'm going to make it easy. If you're not interested, just tell me! If you ARE interested, please, stop forcing me to come to you. I don't like it any more than I'm sure most of you do, but I'm not sure if anyone understands how frustrating this is for me. Null's Game is literally the culmination of ten years of planning, I'd really rather not have to stick a fork in it three chapters into the grand story.

So please. If you'd like to bow out, let me know so I can try and find replacements. Thank you.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:04 am

There's a 'boss' battle on the horizon; if people could get me their sheets in the next week, I'd be very grateful. If you need help making a sheet for your character, let me know.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 pm

This chapter is wrapping up IN UNDER THREE PAGES holy shit.

You have three path options that may or may not be apparant:

1: The Nekana village nearby. While it would get Kyrie and Triya to a doctor fastest, this is also the one with the most threat of backfiring.
2: Continue to Partia. This will take a few days yet; Kyrie won't die in the meantime but she won't be having the time of her life crossing the desert with a gutwound, either. It would keep you on path with your objective of tracking down the Invincible.
3: Find someone closer who's not going to potentially turn you over to the alchemists. You may or may not find anyone.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:38 am

Scene's wrapping up, we'll be moving on to Partia! NO SAY IN THE MATTER FOR YOU GUYS! Anything you wanna say, get it said in the next 36 hours or so.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm looking at switching Null's to a weekly live-chat game, looking at Fridays beginning at some point between 7 and 9 EST, using proooobably AIM? Mostly I need to get the game really moving and not just treading water on the board, especially since it's very important to me to actually get this game done. SO if that works for you, please let me know! If not...please let me know.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Definitely works for me!

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 pm

I've got work around that time, unfortunately. Converted to EST, from Monday to Thursday I've got work approximately from 10 pm going into 9 am the next day, then Friday from 9 pm to 7 am Saturday.

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion