Kirby Academy for the Gifted

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Re: Kirby Academy for the Gifted

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Bluebird grins brightly. Cool. She was cool. Hehehe.

"Oh! Actually, yes I can! It's all remote once I've detached a part, though. So it isn't as.. intense. Imagine poking an arm after you've been sitting on it for a while? You know that feeling? It's kindof like that." She nods twice before raising her left arm back to it's socket. Another small whirring noise is heard, as a few cables, segmented and rigid with wires inside, snake outward a few inches to plug into the arm - reeling it back into the socket with a satisfying little click sound.

>L. Arm reengaged. <K>

She waves off, with her left hand, the concept she was a real heroine. "Well, I'm still here to learn. I'm not likely to learn much about my own powers, though. Perhaps how to use them in conjunction with others? Or to develop new parts to use for.. whatever they need using for. Really, I'm here because it's a school welcoming of.. someone like myself."

Bluebird pretended not to have heard the first question, as her hands folded politely behind her back again. She gave a giggle, and motioned Lucja forward again.

"Line."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 am

With another awkward dart forward, Lucja rubs her arm, snickering at herself. "Sorry. I guess that's a good way to think of it, though! I mean, that's kinda why I'm here too. And probably a lot of kids here, huh? It's still strange, though. I've never been in a boarding school, and I've never had a roommate. I dunno what that's gonna be like."

Keeping a closer eye on the people in front of her now out the corner of her eye, she glances a bit towards the ground with her next question. "So...um...Bluebird? How dumb'd I look before?"

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:55 am

Bluebird follows close, relaxing a bit from her earlier nerves. As Lucja asked, she was already shaking her head, "You looked just fine. I bet everyone's already forgotten amidst a wave of waffles and their own nerves."

A sagely nod before adding, "Oh. This is my first boarding school, too. Heh. It'll be a trip. I kinda hope we end up roomates!"

Was that jumping the gun?

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 am

The irritation, however slight, had been building for a little while by that point. Jeremy, aka Panoram, was hungry, and had failed to weave his way through the crowd quickly enough to get near the front of the crowd. Unfortunate, but he could live with it. What he had more trouble dealing with was what he found just ahead of him.

Panoram reaches out to tap Bluebird on the shoulder and, once he has her attention, states with a solemn look and an earnest tone, "You cut."

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Astella was startled out of this little friendly get together by the tap on the shoulder, she spun 'round quickly enough to see Panoram standing behind her.

"You cut."

>Scanning...
>Recording...

Bluebird smiled and gave the tiniest laugh, raising her hands to shake along with her head, "No no no. I'm just talking with Pryzmat here. I can't eat food anymore. Okay?" Her OS was already trying to read everything it could about the newcomer - something it did automatically for nearly any person she comes into direct contact with. She was at least grateful it could recognize a crowd and didn't scan each person unless specifically ordered to do so.

"So, you'll get yours right after Pryzmat here... Uh, what was your name? I'm As... Bluebird."

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 am

"Oh. If you're not going to eat.. I guess that's okay, then."

Panoram relaxed a little, since the offense had been cleared up. The all-important breakfast would not be delayed in its righteous delivery to his stomach. At least not by Bluebird. Even better, she was turning the subject toward one of his favorite things.

"I'm.. Panoram."

His mouth twisted, giving him a look of mild distaste. The name still felt awkward. Unnatural. Whose idea had 'Panoram' been, anyway?

"I guess. I mean, since we have to use our codenames. Which is weird. I should have asked why we have to use them. Unless.."

The gears in his mind turned for a moment while he thought, leading to his eyes widening a bit as he came to a realization.

"Do you think they want us to keep it secret in case anyone turns out to be a villain or something?"

With that mild bit of paranoia out in the open, he glanced out conspiratorially over the cafeteria, as though someone were watching and taking notes. All the while, the ambient effects of his powers caused the sound and light waves to move lazily around him. At least as much as they could be lazy while traveling at their physics-designated speeds. Even though the sound and light around him tended to distort just the slightest bit, they still got where they were meant to be, and that was what was important. Besides, nobody normal would ever be able to pick up on the distortion.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

"Of course that's what they're worried about."

Behind the chatting trio, a girl speaks up! She's got almost ghostly white skin, with dark patches around her eyes and long grey hair falling down her back. Her ears are very long, nearly a foot, coming to a sharp point behind her head, giving her the appearance of some sort of elf. Like many other students, she's foregone uniform today, wearing a black hoodie and baggy dark colored jeans.

"Some guys are just bad people and kids fight enough when they don't have super powers. They're probably trying to avoid some guy getting his ass beat and then coming back ten years laer and ambushing the guy who beat him up at home."

-------

Abrams:

Abrams is one of the first at the staff table, even ahead of LT and Headmaster Grimes. She's not alone for long though, as Dr. Nina Saddler, codename Shrink, sits nearby. The doctor stirs some sugar and cream into her coffee, looking out over the rest of the tables and the first few set of students sitting down. "Brings back memories, doesn't it?" She asks Abrams with a smile. "Do you remember what this used to be like? Absolute chaos."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Looking back past Bluebird, Lucja gives him a small wave, smiling as he introduces himself. "Hi! I'm Pryzmat. Panoram? What does that mean?" She senses a slightly odd feeling in the air as he gets near them, but she can't put her finger on what exactly it is. Something itching at the back of her mind...ah well, she'll figure it out eventually.

When the newest girl speaks up, it puts her a bit on edge; she hadn't thought of anything like that happening. "Really? There's people here that might end up villains? I...guess that makes sense then, yeah...I just figured anyone that went to a school like this would have to come out as a good guy."

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 pm

"It's not like they know.. Hitler went to school just like anyone else did." The girl says bluntly.

Talen Lee
Some Fuck

Unread postby Talen Lee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:59 am

It was astounding the way you could just walk alongside people and they'd assume you weren't paying attention. Bluebird had gone from being a mildly cute girl with an interesting style to a huge red warning light in Kharif's mind. Normally, when his powers went awry, he just hurt things - he didn't hurt people. Disquieting, disquieting indeed. Walking along behind the little knot of people, listening intently, he kept his hands in his pockets, his book tucked under his arm, and his pace deliberately slow. Don't rush, don't race, and don't speak up. That's all it took to be invisible at all times, really. Like a superpower that everyone had.

Hitler went to school, sure, but he also was obssessing about military stuff and reading his dad's books on military structures in a country that had a long-term militaristic footing and a centuries-old racial prejudice. It's not like he was just wandering along to school with chubby cheeks and wholesome attitudes from the getgo... in some ways, Hitler was just the pimple in German culture... And other thoughts went unsaid.

AlwaysAPrice

Unread postby AlwaysAPrice » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 pm

"Have you ever even been to a mechanic?! It's completely legitimate shorthand for 'transmission'!"

"As I'm sure you know, it also means something else entirely. Please choose your words more carefully, lest you offend a shapeshifter. We will not be held responsible if you're eaten by a dinosaur."

All things considered, Alan had gotten off light for his lazy troll with only a talking-to from the Headmaster. Grimes had proven more tolerant than expected of his attempt to weasel out of suggesting what he'd totally meant to with 'Tranny'. It could be a good sign. While it was possible he was just getting off light since school hadn't technically started yet, it could also mean that these people had more drastic concerns than the little acts of disrespect and rebellion that came so naturally these days.

Thanks to being pulled aside he was one of the last to arrive in the cafeteria. This did not sit well with his stomach once the smell of the food reached him, and after only a moment of waiting in line he started to make his way through the crowd. Alan eased through and around the throng of waiting students, tossing out feigned apologies and excuses along with reassuring smiles, gestures and shoulder claps to indicate he wasn't actually advancing in the line, and slipped ahead before what he said really registered with most of the people he passed.

"Bathroom's this way, right?"
"Oh, that guy's got my phone."
"Don't worry, it's not for me."
"Hey, he said you looked cute, go say hi. ...you're not? No, no, I meant her."
"I'm just cutting for a friend."
"It's okay, I'm gluten intolerant."

((Which should catch him up to where the rest of you are in line any moment now.))

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 am

"Er..."

Well, this is awkward. Did she mistake her for someone else? Was there another Rebekah Abrams running around in this world? Great, her first day on the job, and she's already having interdimensional problems.

"Well, not exactly. I was never really a student here - in fact, until I took this job, I never really set foot in this place."

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 am

"Great. So I'll always have to keep my real name secret," Panoram said glumly before casting another slightly suspicious glance over the cafeteria. What little effort went into trying to identify the future threats did nothing for him. His gaze went to Lucja instead, though not the suspicious one he'd just treated the rest of the cafeteria to.

"Panoram is something my dad came up with. I think it's supposed to be like Panoramic or something like that, but whatever. I like it, cause I bet no one else would ever have thought of it in like a million years."

He treated Lucja to a lopsided grin before asking, "So what's Pryzmat mean? Is that like from a different language or something? Where are you from?"

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

"Huh?" As is her habit, Lucja's quieted down as more people popped up about them, but Panoram's question pulls her out of that with a start. "Oh...I'm from Krakow, in Poland. It's another language...it's Polish. I think the word is 'prism'? It's...I take in light, and then I turn it into...other things, so I thought it would be a good name. Like that!" She points to the ball still in Bluebird's hands, an awkward grin spreading across her face. "It's kind of silly for a power, I suppose. What about-"

Before she can ask, she's shoulder-clasped by the student working his way up, and stumbles in the process. Whirling on the guy with a scowl, she calls out before he can get too far. "Hey! Rude!"

AlwaysAPrice

Unread postby AlwaysAPrice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Alan shared a one-sided laugh with a pair of twin brothers a few spaces up the line from the group he'd just sleazed his way past. After the shout from behind reached his ears, he spun with a mildly confusing retort on the tip of his tongue.

His mouth opened, but the quip never came. As soon as he laid eyes on Lucja, he went totally still. The irritated twins glared at him as he lingered out-of-place beside them. Unnoticable to most, a streak of silver seeped out of the fissures of his iris, then withdrew. He took a breath to speak, but his throat felt numb and compressed. His eyes flicked from Pryzmat to the nearby Panoram, and quickly back - his heartbeat accelerated and his face flushed. He jerked his head to the side and cast his eyes down, and found his voice as the seething behind his eyes subsided.

"Uh...yeah. I guess it was. Sorry. You're right." Seemingly chastised, he pivoted back around in the direction that wouldn't put them back in his sights, and stepped into line in front of the twins, confiding to them as if they had been complicit, "She's right, guys, that was rude."

Ignoring the grumbling behind him, he settled for this spot in line and looked ahead, composing himself and reflecting nervously on the encounter and the effect it had on the thing inside him.

He'd never wanted to kill anyone before.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 am

> New Subject
> Scanning....
> Anomaly Detected - User Note: "Yeah. Why is that function even on in a school like this?"

Astella, A.K.A. Bluebird, who stood beside Panoram and Pryzmat spoke up first after the newcomer's quick chastisement at Lucja's hand. Or.. word. "Least he could do is move to the back of the line. I'm surprised some waffle-crazy super-strengther hasn't resolved the situation already." Her hand came up, briefly, to her face before dropping to her side again. She didn't have glasses to adjust anymore.

A smirk and a turn to Panoram, "Well, it was nice to meet you Panoram. We should all sit together, what do you think?" Now she was organizing things. Evolving before her very own eyes! Or.. wait, these things are supposed to happen naturally. Celebrating it is certainly uncool. "Or whatever."

Bluebird turned her eye once more to the line-cutter.

> Scanning for additional information..

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 am

Unaware of Alan's reaction, not even really noticing him at this point, Lucja grins at Bluebird's proposal. "...Yeah, okay!" Inside, she's so relieved that she won't be stuck butting in somewhere. Or even worse, eating by herself. As bad as the day started, it's gotten better fast!

Glancing around, though, she notices another kid that's been hovering around them, but far more quietly. Smiling at the pointy-eared girl, she speaks up, moving along as the line moves ahead another space or two. "Hey, we never got your name, did we? You wanna sit with us too?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Abrams:

The doctor looks a little sheepish now, as Abrams corrects her. "Oh, I...Had no idea, actually." She quickly regains herself. "I just assumed that all the staff here were former students. I'm terribly sorry; I really shouldn't assume things like that..."

She frowns for a moment, before extending her hands. "I'm Shrink, or Nina if you'd prefer. Either one's fine by me!"

Students:

The pale, pointy eared girl makes a face at Lucja. "Nah, I think I'm gonna go sit in a corner or somethin'. But I'm A--" She quickly catches herself. "Brigand. They said my name's Brigand. It's goddamn stupid."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 am

As Ash replies, it just befuddles Lucja the way she responds to the invitation. Is she being sarcastic, or is she upset? She sounds sincere, but so chipper about it too.

At the mention of her name, though, she frowns back, shaking her head. "I'm sure it isn't stupid. What's it mean? And...um...sit in a corner? How come? Come on, sit with us!"

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:10 am

Somewhere between Drow's reaction and 'Brigand' turning down the invitation to sit with the group, Panoram's attention began to wander. So he found himself looking around at the students and staff shuffling about the cafeteria. The assortment of people was kind of incredible. It seemed doubtful that he would ever find so many powered people in one place again in his life, let alone with as many as there were with unusual appearances. Of that great assortment, he noted to himself with a little bit of smugness, a good portion were still stuck behind him in line.

A big guy caught his eye, just a few steps behind the little cluster he had found himself with. A kid that, like him, had dark skin and straight, black hair. Yet, the guy was tall while he was short, broad-shouldered and muscular in build where he remained slender, and essentially masculine where he found himself too feminine. The kid had everything Jeremy wished to have. So it was no wonder that he found himself staring for a few seconds, with his brow furrowed, and lips protruding so that he wore a slightly petulant frown. Then he caught himself and whipped his head back around to face the front. How embarrassing.

Surely, in time, Jeremy would come to look much the same. Dad was usually right. There was little reason to doubt him on this. It was hardly as though it even mattered at the moment, either. Not when there were waffles to be had.

Talen Lee
Some Fuck

Unread postby Talen Lee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 am

In a crowd of people moving in a queue, Kharif always stood apart. Let others rush. There would be plenty - it was not like some particular aspect of breakfast was so good that he would need it. No reason that some food was to be his rather than someone else's. Whatever the type of food was, it was still just... food.

Kharif drew a long, long breath, eyes closed. He had hoped to blend in. Yet, everyone here who was in possession of a superpower had to use the fake name too. Obligated to give the fake name. Still, maybe I misunderstood... Maybe normal people have fake names too? Perhaps. I stopped paying attention for a few minutes, and now I missed the explanation. Well... just sit tight, stay quiet, deflect when it comes up and wait to see how others treat it. Chances are, since we're kids... he drew a breath. Chances are, someone else is going to break the rules. Besides... don't need to give any name.

He opened his eyes, and there was the skinny guy, looking at him - then whipping his head around to break eye contact like he'd just walked in on a particularly emotional moment in a romance novel. The other boy wasn't looking when Kharif reflexively shrugged; when he put his hand into his coat to check the book; when he closed his eyes again and turned to look up the queue.

Wait for the queue to pass. This, as all things.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

The elfy looking girl sneers at Pryzmat, showing a pair of elongated fangs where her canines should be. "I don't WANT to sit with you! I'd rather just be by myself, okay?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Well, no harm done. Abrams smiles back and shakes Shrink's hand. Her grip is firm, but not so much as to crush the poor teacher's hand.

"Rebekah," she says. "Or Ghost, if anyone from my neck of the woods asks...though, I don't think we'll have to worry about that. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one from that part of the multiverse around here."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Brigand's reaction takes Lucja by surprise, and she frowns, stepping back. "...Fine then, you don't have to bite my head off over it. I was just trying to be nice." Stepping back to the rest of the group, she turns away from Brigand and back towards the others, speaking quietly to Bluebird. "What's her problem, you think?"

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Bluebird turned her eye away from the cutter and back toward Brigand.

> New Subject
> Scanning...

She spoke quietly in turn, "If I had to make a guess, she's here against her will - and to accept friends or even be pleased by anything here would be an admission that it was a good idea." Astella\Bluebird nodded sagely, before patting Lucja once on the stomach with the back of her hand, "Come on, lets get you some food anyway."

A quick look about at the others who'd joined their little conversation, "You all will be joining too, perhaps?"

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 am

Jeremy chimed, "Sure! I don't wanna sit alone, like some.."

He paused and his gaze twitched just slightly to the left, in silent acknowledgement of Brigand.

"..People do," he finished lamely.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Before anyone else has a chance to answer Bluebird, a bit of commotion in the cafeteria throws a wrench into things, as several kids suddenly drop out of line to take a better look. In the corner closest to the waffle line, a fight seems to have broken out. Though, 'fight' seems to maybe be the wrong word.

A small group has gathered into a shoving circle- Though closer inspection shows that despite it being at least 8 bodies strong, it's made of only two people. One's a boy, with a...sports jersey of some sort and long blonde hair, at least for a boy. The other appears to be his twin sister, wearing simple jeans and a tee shirt, with short hair. Those with a close eye would notice that the other members of the circle are carbon copies of those two, right down to the smallest detail. Chances are they're both Duplicators.

Being shoved is a short girl. A very short girl. She has fiery red hair and pale skin, and is wearing a tight blue, black, and white costume. She staggers in the center of the circle, just managing to regain balance and equilibrium, before being shoved once again.

Nearby is a monster of a young man, with red chitinous plated skin, and over ten feet tall with four pairs of arms all crossed over his chest. He laughs deeply, almost rumbling, as the girl's pushed, as if it's the funniest thing he's ever seen..Every single time.

reclining on the brute's shoulder, though, is a young woman, probably early teens. She's got light grey hair and a visor over her eyes. She seems to have combined her uniform with some personal touches; a suit of different shades of grays, worn under a bulky leather jacket that's about two sizes too big for her. Unlike the others, she's not laughing as the redhead is bullied...But she's certainly not making any move to stop it at all.

(Visual references. These aren't exact; shrink them down to preteen size and dimensions. No, I have no shame.

redhead
Grey Haired Girl ))

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

The smile on Bluebird's face fades as quickly as it had appeared.

> Zoom - 50%

A slight whirring noise comes from Astella's iris as she takes hold of Lucja's arm, "Do you see that? They're harassing that girl." Releasing her apparent new friend, Bluebird stomps right out of the line to approach the gathered crowd of mostly the same two people. (Duplicators, pft.)

> Zoom - 0%
> Audio Output - 200%
> Civilian Safety Mode - Off

Bluebird opened her mouth to shout - The speaker she had in place of a voicebox amplifying her words twice over; a mini loudspeaker built right in! Sadly, the speaker crackles from the increased volume so the more astute in the area might gather she's electronic. "Hey! That's -enough-!" Stamping her foot down with all her might as she tried to interrupt the gathering; her motions unrestricted, the stomp follows up her shout with it's own loud clap against the tiled floor.

> Scanning for hostiles..

Her ultimatum sent, Bluebird's eye begins to make record of the crowd; attempting to read body language and vocal patterns. If anyone intended to turn the festivities in her direction she might at least see it coming.

> User Note: It might be a good idea, from this time forward, to just bite the bullet and wear my combat loadout around campus.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 am

Scowling, Lucja nods to Bluebird at her question. "Yeah, I see them too. What are they doing that for?" She moves up past Bluebird as she calls out, pushing through the circle of duplicates and keeping at the red-haired kid's side; it's not until she faces them that she notices what they are, but she hardly cares. "Yeah, leave her alone, jerks! How'd you like it if someone shoved you, huh?" At that, she picks the nearest one and gives them a good shove, glaring whichever it is down.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 am

Things go dead silent as Bluebird stomps and shouts, and almost everyone in this segment of the cafeteria shuts up. Even the bullying stops for a moment, as Lucja pushes her way through, followed shortly by Bluebird. The entire extended group looks a bit stunned-- It's an interesting experience looking at 8 nearly identical faces with the exact look of befuddlement on them all. The multi-armed giant continues to laugh for a moment, before realizing his entertainment has stopped. He raises his top pair of arms, as if preparing to smash the girls...

"Milton."

He stops, suddenly. The grey haired girl on his shoulder raises her head slightly, before leaping off his shoulder, twisting in the air like a super powered acrobat, and landing gracefully on her feet, mere inches from Bluebird and Lucja. She leans in slightly, looking at them both- First through her visor, then sliding it down her nose and looking over it with extremely vivid grey eyes. She smirks, showing just the slightest bit of her perfect teeth, and returning to standing straight. She cocks her head, planting her hands on her hips, as the Duplicators both return to being a single pair of bodies.

"So." She says after a moment, "You're here t' save th' day."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am

Lucja wavers just a bit when it looks like 'Milton' is about to crush her, but she stands back straight when the girl jumps in front of her, not breaking eyes with her, visor or no. It wasn't exactly how she wanted to go on her first day, but she's not going to back down now.

"I...yeah, I guess I am! What's it to you, huh?"

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 am

Bluebird raised a hand to the bridge of her nose, for no reason once again. If she'd done the calculations right, and guessed Lucja's weight within 5 pounds or so; there was a good chance she could've pulled her new friend out of the range of any smashy arms from 'Milton'. Thankfully, there would be no need for testing today. As this Grey-haired girl jumped down, Bluebird stepped up to line herself with Lucja.

> New Category -> Villain
> New Subject
> Scanning..

Astella opened her mouth to speak, hesitating for a split second..

> Audio Output -> 100%

"Actually, yes. Though, in the long run we wouldn't have had to intervene at all. Seeing as you've almost certainly drawn the faculty's attention. I have no patience for bullies, so why don't you just get in the back of the waffle line - and maybe there will be some left for you." She kept her face stoic, confident. Defiant.

That was a setting. Thank goodness that was a setting, because she was terrified. A few years ago, all she might have done was run to the teacher's table.

> Subject "Milton"
> Possibilities: Mutant, Alien, Experimentation. User note: Appears to be some kind of millipede person. Big, red, angry. Would probably get violent if not leashed to..
> Subject "Grey-Hair Visor-Girl"
> Physiology appears altered. Little to no imperfections. Teeth. Stance. Proportion.
> Possibilities: Alien, Shapeshifter, Experimentation. User note: Visor suggests experimentation more likely. Seems to have some kind of influence over Milton. Maybe he has a crush on her?

Bluebird folded her arms above her tummy. Quite a bit taller than the apparent ring-leader, she tried to be intimidating. "Are we done here?"

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 am

All of this, Panoram watched from his spot back in line. His mouth was just slightly agape.

What were they doing? They would lose their place in line! For.. some girl? Admittedly, it was the right thing to do, but that's what teachers were for. Bluebird was probably going to get in trouble too, if the teachers here were anything like those back home.

Panoram, having missed that small window of opportunity to follow, just watched with his arms folded across his chest and a slight frown on his face. Then took a couple of steps forward. After all, the two of them leaving had put him closer to the front of the line.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 am

"Judgin' by th' plan I worked out--" Grey hair says, tapping the side of her visor, "Th' average response time for the staff's at least three minutes. Meanin', we got another thirty seconds t' sit 'fore we gotta scoot out. I guess th' Twins got their funsies, so we prolly should just get on our way, but..."

The girl leans in, cocking her head towards Bluebird. "There ain't somethin' right about you."

The redhead staggers around a moment, before leaning on Lucja, trying to regain her balance. "Ae saeyd ae wos saerry..."

-----

In the line, Brigand leans forward again, talking at Jeremy. "Your friends're gonna get their asses beat if they jump into fights like that all the time."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Lucja puts an arm around the redhead's shoulders, trying to help steady her, while she keeps glaring at the visored girl. "Yeah, well, there 'ain't something right' about you either. Why don't you and your friends just go and leave everyone alone, huh?"

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Bluebird kept her face stoic and defiant. As the grey-haired girl leaned in for a closer inspection - She would likely notice there was in fact -NO- movement of her face. No tiny muscle spasms, no twitching, nothing.

In fact! If looked at closely enough, Bluebird's iris appears to be labeled. A circular pattern of words on the very outer edge:
"RP-SySCT Copyright 2019, all rights reserved. 0x~100x optical zoom lens."

Bluebird spoke again, "Thirty seconds isn't enough time to start any trouble, Miss. In fact, I believe you've almost burnt your remaining time trying to stare me down." No breath can be felt as she speaks.

> Camera
> High Quality image capture...

With the Grey-haired girl's face only a few inches away; Astella's iris seems to shutter rapidly for a few moments. Snapping about a half-dozen photos of this certain troublemaker.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

The girl leans back again, crossing her arms. "I wonder if ya'd have half this much guts if y' wasn't a robot, girl. Though I guess y'ain't got guts at all then, huh?"

She turns, and begins walking back towards her posse. "Charcoal. I'm Charcoal, like th' shade o' grey. Th' big guy's Milton, th' twins are Echo n' Ditto. Spread it 'round. Post those nice glamour shots y'got of me there all over th' school."

She turns to face them again as she reaches Milton. "We're th' next big thing."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:37 am

Lucja starts leading the redheaded girl away when Charcoal starts off, not bothering to pay attention to the rest of what she's saying. Finding a good place away from all the attention, she helps the girl to get a seat wherever she can.

Sitting down next to her, she looks over the girl to make sure they hadn't done anything worse than shoving. "Are you all right? What was all that about, anyway?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 am

Lucja:

Lucja leads the girl away, and finds relative peace near the wall a few meters away. The girl seems unharmed, though still disoriented and dizzy. "It woz 'en acksident. All ae ded woz step on 'er foot...Ae'm not even thaht heavy!"

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:07 am

Lucja turns back for a quick look towards Charcoal, scowl even deeper. "That's why they were hassling you? Hmph. Jerks."

Looking back to the girl, she grins. "I'm Pryzmat. How about you?"

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs