Null's Game

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: Null's Game

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 am

"...I'll go with you." While she might still be...hesitant about Oleai, to say the least, it's better than being under the unsettling eye of that bird. It has to be her imagination, but she's still got some bad memories of them from her own childhood; they aren't an animal she much enjoys the sight of.

Keeping at Oleai's side, she looks over the city, getting an impression of it as a whole. What their interests are, what they have, what they need. Strange, how many children there are here; she watches too for anything that might suggest why that is.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 am

"Okay!" Oleai brightened up, Kyrie had been pretty stuffy all during the trip. Maybe it was just being away from society! Oleai would never fully understand city-folk. Still, it was nice to have company.

Oleai would steer the two of them to the nearest rent-able stable, preferably within shouting distance of a decent Inn. She had aims to visit the Smith afterward.. and hopefully once that weird Bladehawk had moved on. The naive Lagomora didn't seem to make a big deal of the oddly high number of children; she did grow up in the fields after all. There isn't a lot to do in the fields. This led to a lot of children. Oddly enough, this city actually had Oleai feeling comfortable; at least as comfortable as one can in such weather.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

With the weather growing steadily colder, Triya had bundled up warmly. Coming as she did from a desert nation, icicles and snow (however meagre) were a bit of a shock to the system, and the lightly-clad elves made her want to shiver at the mere sight of them. Seeing so many children and so few adults was a bit odd, but perhaps the adults were simply busy working somewhere. Certainly none of the locals seemed bothered by anything.

"I'll help with the horses," she volunteered. Much as she might like to get herself out of the weather, the horses came frst. If left untended after their exertions, they'd soon be useless for any further travel. It was generally best for people to see to their own animals, she'd found. It instilled good habits, and they knew who to blame for any problems.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 am

The decision is made- And probably the best one, at that- To stable the horses and get them out of the weather as soon as possible. With the exception of the lightly clothed Elves, it seems they have similar shelter needs to most other races, and the buildings are well built and well insulated. The cart itself is parked in a small clearing next to a large public stables, and the horses comfortably situated inside behind heavy doors and large, knit blankets to keep out the cold.

As the group makes their way out of the stables, the black Bladehawk that's been trailing the group since they arrived crows loudly, spreading it's wings, and flapping off deeper into Frostbyte.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Oleai patted her hands together proudly after leaving the horse stabled and warm. A confusing session of haggling for the stable spot, ending with the Lagomora pleased by what she'd got.

The Bladehawk's caw had snapped Oleai to attention. (She did hear fairly well, all things considered.) Turning to Kyrie, "Did you see that Bladehawk? It's been quiet this whole time. I wonder what finally spooked him?" Shrugging it off as casual conversation. "I.. want to head down to the Smith, and pick up some tools for Monroe. Before I forget, okay?" Oleai asked, as though Kyrie were the leader of this particular band of misfits. In a way she was? Her plan.

After Kyrie responds, a particularly well packed ball of snow hurtles through the air and dings Oleai right in the back of the head! Oaf! Stands frozen for a moment, before turning to see the culprit - a small group of snow elf children, giggling at laughing at her now-snow-matted fur. A few of them make a comment about 'Giant snow hares', triggering Oleai to join in the fight. Scooping up a handful of snow and hurling it back at the children.

If there is no intervention, this will become a war. A snowball war. (Though, Oleai seems to be laughing merrily as she plays with the children.)

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Though she'd been watching it here and there while the horses were stabled, Kyrie too starts from the sudden caw of the bird, scowling at it as it flies off to wherever bladehawks go. At Oleai's question, she glances over, shrugging. "Who knows. I'm just glad the thing's gone, finally. It was getting a bit eerie."

At her comment, Kyrie looks a bit confused. "...all right? You want me to remind you, then, or...?" And before Oleai can respond, she's caught up in the snowball fight, as Kyrie continues to look on in befuddlement. With a slight sigh, she leaves the war behind, forcing Oleai to fend for herself as she heads back into the warmth of the stables, looking to the rest of the group still around.

"Next would be finding a place to stay, I suppose, but once we do that we should start asking around. Looking if there've been any signs of Null agents nearby. I'm not entirely sure yet what we should check for, besides just asking about someone using the name. But I bet they've heard about us by now, and they might not be using that name anymore. Garpaath doesn't tend to get a lot of traffic, so maybe just ask about any other travelers that have been down this way recently? But if you have any oth-"

Interrupted, she lets out a strangled cry, hissing and freezing in place with a wince as a snowball smacks the back of her head.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:46 pm

A giggling Oleai jogs up, ears and robes bouncing in her merry stride, "I won." She states simply. A glance far behind her showing about four children buried under a pile of snow, kicked up by the wind. No doubt she was the culprit in both ending the war, and lobbing the snow at Kyrie.

"I'll go and ask at the blacksmith!" She offers, after listening to Kyrie. Waiting to hear where the rest would go, or if she'd be lucky in having company once again.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Kyrie says nothing right off about Oleai's plans; instead, she merely levels a frigid glare at her as she brushes the snow out of her fur, doing her best to ignore the freezing water dripping down her back.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm

"'Ey! Snow Hare! Ya missed!"

One more snowball whizzes past Oleai, just barely missing- And exploding against the side of Kyrie's head, instead.

Tracing it back, there's a Snow Elf girl still standing, having dodged away from the wind-kicked snow that Oleai obviously cheated with. She's already scooping up more snow to pack into another snowball. She's one of the older ones, just shy of what would be teenage for a human, though not much taller than the younger Elflings in the group. Her dark blue hair is tied back, probably to keep it out of her eyes, and her skin is just a shade lighter blue than most of the other Elves milling about the area.

She twists her legs, as if digging her bare feet into the snow, and lets another fly- Missing, again, and hitting Kyrie- Again. One might suspect she's not so much aiming for Oleai so much as trying to aggravate Kyrie. One may also get the impression that, given her light tunic, short breeches, and bare feet, she's not as bothered by the snow as most, and is probably much more willing to dig herself out of snowdrifts. They might have a real (Snowball) fight on their hands!

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 pm

"Snow Hare!" Oleai echoed, an entertained grin on her face. She dug in, artfully dodging the snowballs - or so she thought - much to Kyrie's annoyance. Oleai flicks her arms out in a flashy style, yanking her hood up over her head (Taking a moment to tuck her ears through the "specially crafted" holes in the top).

"You've got it coming now, kid!" Sounding about as threatening as a five-foot-five-inch tall bunny could. Biting down on her lip to focus, her arms making a sweeping motion out, and back in. Gusts of wind tugging small snowbanks down around her, into a large pile. Not bothering to look at the other party member's reactions or protests before thrusting her arms forward to send the pile of snow toward the snow-elf girl with a strong gust of wind. Running forward in it's wake to close distance with the girl.

She did want to be nearby in case her little show of magic went south - not to mention the questions she had for this kid.

In retrospect, Oleai was lucky to be as bundled up as she was - the fur helped a great deal as well. Summoning a /breeze/ in a frozen place like this likely wasn't the best idea - but Oleai was having more fun than she'd care to admit.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 pm

The elfling clearly wasn't expecting that, as she mumbles something in Elven, before being buried in a moving snowbank. Oleai follows it in, arriving in time for the girl to dig herself out, brushing the snow out of her hair and shoulders and adjusting her tunic and shorts.

She looks up at Oleai squarely, ears twitching. "You cheated." She says, simply.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 pm

On her end, Kyrie's still at an utter loss for words, fur standing on end as she wipes snow from her face and robes. Fur might normally help with cold weather, but definitely not when it's caked with snow.

Stalking up behind Oleai without a word as her foe digs himself out of the snowbank, while she's distracted by the scene, Kyrie considers everything she could do right now, any number of scenarios running through her head. Some maybe a bit overkill for this situation.

So she settles on simply shoving Oleai into the massive pile she pulled together and stalking back into the warm depths of the stable with a few angry mutterings in Nekana, brushing at the snow still clinging to the side of her face.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

"But I still won! You know how it goes, now I ge- Gah!" Oleai's gloating is cut off by Kyrie's shove. A well-grounded woman with her legs, but the unexpected 'attack' still sent Oleai stumbling forward and faceplanting into the pile of snow beside the Snow Elven girl. Now looking something like an Ostrich with it's head in the sand, she plants her feet and tugs until her upper body came free.

As Kyrie departs, she can hear Oleai giggling. Always up-beat, that one. This had all been a game.

Spinning on her heel to sit stop the snowbank near the child, she reaches into her robes to draw out a bit of honeyed granola. Breaking some off and offering it to her, "I guess Kyrie won, hmm? Hehehe." She commented, brushing her face free of snow. Her nose was entirely numb at this point, and she might be sick later.

"Say, you're not exactly bundled up for this weather. I've never seen someone like you before. Can you tell me a little bit about this place? Why are there so many kids?" Oleai tilts her head, fishing for information. She wasn't -entirely- naive. Just mostly. Biting down into her little treat.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:42 pm

The girl pulls herself entirely out of the snow, dusting herself off as if she was covered in sand. "This is Frostbyte! And I don't feel cold, because I'm Frostborn." The girl takes a step back, almost beaming with pride. "That means that I'm more...snowy than..."

The girl trails off, having obviously not thought that through.

"Anyway, uhm...This is where most of the travelers come, because it gets a little colder up north, where I'm from, and they don't want to deal with it. So this town's kinda like a trading post! ...When people do come here. Which they don't very much because humans are wimpy and don't like cold weather."

She stops and thinks again for a second. "...No offense. Uh...Anyway, there's a lot of...Kids..."

There's a pause, as those observing the situation notice that several of the adult elves stop what they're doing to give the girl a look. She fidgets at the attention, sinking away a bit as the adults slowly go back to their business. Her ears twitch again as she stomps in the snow, shouting. "Oh yeah, that's not suspicious at all! Nobody'll ever catch onto that!"

The girl huffs. "I'm not s'posed to say nothin' to nobody."

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm

"None taken! I'm not human." Oleai listens carefully, rocking back and forth as the girl explains. The curious behavior of the adults nearby finally catching her attention.

She draws out another treat, and offers the whole thing to the girl, "What's your name? I'm Oleai." She smiles, making small talk for a moment. Allowing the adults to pass on before lowering her voice to a whisper, a small wave of her hand to direct the breeze, and their voices, away from the busy adults.

"Is there a place you kids go to hide from the adults? I want to know why there are so many of you. I'll make it worth your while."

She asks, allowing the child a moment to respond before ending her spell.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Once the horses and their cart was taken care of, Guy followed Kyrie and Oleai, assuming they were intent on finding lodgings for the group as their next task. He fell back a bit once the snowballs began to fly, though. He normally had fun with this kind of thing, but right at that moment he was just too cold to get into the spirit of a snowball fight. He waited for Kyrie to stomp off after shoving Oleai into the snow and followed after her once more. The cold had not dampened his spirits badly enough to prevent him from getting in a little dig at the Nekana woman as he caught up to her, however.

"Having fun?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm

The Elfling Oleai is talking to nods just slightly, and then wordlessly slips away.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 am

Grumbling, Kyrie rolls her eyes, finally having gotten the snow off. "Oh, shut up. Come on, let's go find an inn." Sighing, she glances towards the doorway warily, starting back out once she's sure there's no one waiting to send a snowball off at her.

Once they're on the street, she speaks up, her eyes darting here and there as she keeps an eye on the bystanders that keep staring at what might be the first Nekana they've seen. "Any thoughts on this trip yet? Any other suggestions? This isn't something I've got experience with myself, I'll happily admit. I've never been...investigating before. Or this far north before."

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 pm

"Er."

He had followed right along, and was all smiles until she'd asked for his advice. He had some experience in tracking down people, but...

"This is kind of a unique case. We barely know what we're looking for, and the legionnaires don't have much call to come this far north either. Between the cold, and the predators, and the cold... yeah. I'm kinda right there with you on this one."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 am

Kyrie nods absently, as Guy says about what she'd expected to hear. "Unless someone else with us has some brilliant plan, then, it sounds like for now it's asking and watching. We should be low-key, though, just in case I was wrong about them hearing about the search already. Just check about other travelers that came through here recently. Especially if they were heading to...I don't know, whoever's in charge of Garpaath. What do you think?"

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Oleai stood, all nonchalant and thinking herself quite clever. She could trade some tribal jewels for information? It could just be nothing, who knew?

Still, once the Elfling had wandered off - Oleai began to follow her trail from afar. Trying her best to make it seem she was going in a completely different direction. At one point passing Kyrie and Guy, whom she'd frantically wave to follow - If they saw her, that is.

Onward, to follow the Elfling to the kid's clubhouse!

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:01 am

As Oleai gestures to the two of them, Kyrie sighs a little. "What is she on now...we should probably follow her, I guess."

"I just...does she ever settle down? You know, the other night she kept me up for what felt like nearly two hours talking? And the next morning she was still...perky. I think she was up before I was, even." Another slight sigh. "I don't know if I'll be able to take another week of it."

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Guy grimaced sympathetically. Oleai was nothing if not energetic. He didn't mind so much, though. She made a nice counter balance to Kyrie's own brand of over seriousness and long silences. Not that he'd ever tell Kyrie that.

"She's just excited I guess. New places, new people. Also, I don't know the plainsfolk very well but she seems on the young side, eh? Worst case, I'm sure you'll get used to her soon."

He paused while mulling over whether or not he really believed that.

"... Anyway, I think you've got the right idea. About our strategy I mean. I dunno that we need to follow Oleai really, but if you're worried I've got no problem with it."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Kyrie scoffs at his assurance as she starts to head after Oleai. "I'd be amazed, but we'll see. Anyway, it shouldn't take long, we may as well."

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 am

Triya had been delayed in her own exit from the stables, pausing to enquire about lodgings from one of the stablehands and to engage in not-so-idle chit-chat. After all, they were here hunting Null, so getting a feel for the lay of the land wouldn't go amiss.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 am

Following Oleai, who is in turn following the Elfling, they are lead on a twisty path through the town, winding in and out between buildings, circling back on itself multiple times. Finally, she begins to angle towards a more run down, dingy part of town where less and less Elves are present on the streets- The houses, though rundown, seem to be occupied by multiple Elf families at once. The elfling digs away at a snow drift, revealing a small opening that she easily slides through.

One by one, the others follow, and find a small courtyard on the other side. In the middle is a small Snow Cherry tree that seems to be just a few weeks short of blooming. There are several doors and passages that seem to be boarded up just enough that an Elfling could still fit, but any full grown Elf wouldn't. The girl climbs up a small staircase, turning deftly and hooking her legs around it. She drops, suddenly, hanging upside down over the railing, watching them as they enter her sanctuary.

"So!" She says once everyone's in, "What do you wanna know?"

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 pm

For her part, Kyrie just looks to Oleai; this was her idea, after all. She doesn't have a clue why the Plainsrunner brought them here, but it's starting to look less important than she'd suspected.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 am

Oleai struggles a bit to squeeze herself into the tiny elfling-hole. Tugging at the lengths of her coat before eventually popping through and rolling a few feet. Darting up, shaking her head free of snow, and cleaning her ears out specifically. She hunches down to follow the Elfling through the tiny child sanctuary. Smiling brightly at the near-blooming tree in the center.

"What a pretty home you have! Isn't this exciting, Kyrie?!" She grins at the cat, before swinging around to take two long strides straight up to the elfling. Face to upside-down face. "Well, we couldn't help but notice the amount of children in this town! My friends seem to think that's kindof strange. Is it?"

Oleai tilts her head quizzically, adding a moment later as she thinks of it, "Oh! Are there a lot of Bladehawks around here?" She taps her bottom lip, in thought. She adds once again, "Oh! Oh! Besides us, have there been a lot of new people recently?"

Easing into her signature restless-legged swaying as she listened to the elf child.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh, all the kids?" The Elfling says. "They're evacuating everyone below a certain age down here, because of the big Revenant war that's starting up north. Don't tell anyone though; the adults don't want anyone else to know."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 pm

That draws Kyrie's interest as she snaps to attention. Though her expression is no different, her tail flicks back and forth quite anxiously as the mention of Revenants. "...the what? Are you certain about that, girl? A war with the Revenants?"

That was perhaps the last thing she wanted to hear; she's never gotten involved with them before, and she'd hoped for that to continue from here out. But if they're massing enough for an actual war; she's struck deep by just the idea of it. The problem of Null isn't even on her mind at this point, she just needs her worries assuaged.

"How did it start? Did the adults say anything else about it? And how far north is it, where's the fighting happening?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 pm

"Someone's massing a big Revenant horde." The kid continues. "Well, not really big, but with Revenants, you don't need a whole lot. There's only like, a thousand, but they're calling all the Frostborn up to fight them, and all the regular warriors and stuff, too."

The girl huffs suddenly. "Almost all the Frostborn."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

"...a thousand revenants, all gathered together by one person? Why would someone...how could someone think that's a good idea? How insane would you have to be..." Kyrie's voice raises in pitch just a bit, as her tail still flits to and fro seemingly of its own accord. Her arms crossed, she stares off towards the north, one hand rapidly tapping against her arm as she falls into an abrupt silence, her ear twitching just slightly. She scowls, tearing her eyes away from the horizon as she keeps to her own thoughts, putting a slight bit of extra space between herself and the others.

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 am

Oleai watches the exchange between the girl and Kyrie, having backed slightly into a corner while dusting more snow out from her pockets and fur. Big eyes and ears shaking back and forth as each spoke in turn, until there was finally a silence in the room.

Curiously, she spoke up just above a whisper, "Uhm... Kyrie, what's a Revenant?"

Another moment later and a second question visibly popping into her mind amidst an ear wiggle, "Wait, 'Almost all' the Frostborn? You mean the kids.. or are there other adults not going off to fight?"

Oleai wrung her hands together, suddenly seeming nervous at the idea of some unknown and apparently powerful army not nearly far enough away. She looked to Kyrie, worriedly.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:44 pm

"Living dead." Kyrie glances briefly to Oleai before looking back off into space. "Walking corpses raised en masse one way or another. Dangerous monstrosities; I don't know who would be raising so many of them, but if they can control that many..."

She trails off, clenching her arms tight around herself. She looks to the elfling, posing a question. "There were some adult Frostborn here and there too. But I didn't see many. They're staying behind to watch after all of you?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yeah, that's part of it!" The Elfling says. "The other thing is that they're worried someone's using the Revenants as a distraction to sneak into Garpaath or something. Revenants don't just appear in numbers like that on their own, y'know? They think maybe someone's trying to get in without being noticed, so they're tightening up security here. Not sure who'd want to come HERE, but..."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 pm

With the child's description, Kyrie's thoughts are brought back to the reason they're here with a long sigh. She looks to the rest of their group, speaking as evenly as she can manage. "Do you think Null would be so intent as to...raise an army of Revenants just to get into the country? I can't imagine anyone would do that just as a...a distraction, but the timing fits."

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

Guy's face was a combination of concern and doubt as he answered Kyrie.

"It sounds a little bonkers, yeah. Especially if the thing about changing how she looks is true. I mean, no one stopped us from coming in and no one would be able to recognize her to start with. It's the closest we've got to a lead so far, though."

Visavis

Unread postby Visavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 am

Something crunched and shuffled up on one of the rooftops overlooking the courtyard. A moment later, a sheet of ice and snow cascaded down to the ground below. Up above, surveying the group with a mix of curiosity and mild distrust, was one of the Frostborn. At least, he probably could be counted as one, if the loose fitting white shirt and breeches were any indication. Like the others, his clothes looked like they would be better suited for a more temperate climate. Yet, he stood out a little from even them, thanks to the way his silver hair was cut, as though he had planned to make a mohawk and then simply given up on spiking it. From appearances, he seemed to be older than the girl, but fell just short of being an adult.

A couple of seconds passed as he looked down at them, then his gaze swept over to the girl. He canted his head, eyebrow quirked, and opened his mouth to speak to her. Out came.. elvish. Curse those foreign languages. The tone, however, said enough on its own. 'What are you doing?'

Oleai
Oh, Hi!

Unread postby Oleai » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Oleai wrinkled up her face at the theory Null would form an army simply to serve as a distraction, but nods regardless, trying to put a positive spin on things, "If that's the case, then she must be nearby right now! I was kindof hoping this little adventure would be longer..."

Oleai was promptly cut off by a sheet of snow crashing down atop her head, having chosen an unlucky spot to stand near the wall. "Unf!" The Lagomora grunted as she dug her way back out of the snow, folding her ears back to glare upwards at the Elf who'd once again turned her robes white. "Hey! We were having a conversation!" Without a moment's hesitation, Oleai balled up some more snow and flung it toward the man balanced atop the roof.

"Come down here if you want to talk!" Turning away to dust the snow off her clothing, she folded her arms and made a little huff, "Rude." Without even looking to see if her payload landed.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 pm

The Elfling shrugs, unconcerned, and continues on. "I Don't know why anyone would need to sneak in here. It's not like us Snow Elves are on bad relations with anyone at all."

She looks up as the sheet of snow rains down, her expression going completely flat as the other elf appears on the rooftop. She responds in Elvish in kind, sounding bored and disinterested- Not that anyone can really pick up on it. After she responds to the newcomer, she turns back to the others. "That's just Rasmus. He's not as cool as he thinks he is."

Rasmus:
Spoiler:
"I'm not doing anything. They just asked why there's so many kids here and I told them."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs