For Bucephalus!

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: For Bucephalus!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

"Ummm...Okay!" Em says, saluting- More, slapping her metal hand against her metal head with a loud "CLANG". "We'll pull it right up! Let's go, Red!"

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Amleth shook his head with a befuddled expression, the last traces of amusement fading as he thinks again about everything they've seen in the past twenty four hours.

"I don't think I'm ever getting used to this. ... Wanna get drinks after we make those dossiers?"

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 am

There's hardly even a moment's thought before Valentin replies. "Yes."

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Em briefly popped up between Amleth and Valentin. "I'll go, too!"

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Amleth looked breifly from Em to Valentine and back.

"I'm talking about drinks at a bar, you know. Alcohol. I don't think they'd let you in."

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 pm

"Pfft." Em rolled her eyes. "We process that junk way better than you guys do!"

She looked breifly at Emhyn and remembered she had something to do, zipping off again.

(Let me know if you guys are ready for the timeskip. Or really the end of the mission.)

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm

(Amleth is just going to put his desired search info into a dossier, deliver it to Janda and go get slightly lit with Valentine. The dossier will detail the things Amleth mentioned in the meeting, missing boys and girls of the ages of 5-14 when they were taken, bodies that have turned up, analyzing where they went missing from and found, for those that are found. Missing bodies, where they went missing from... finally, a map to put the information on so we can investigate any obviously anomalous groupings her research turns up. He'd like data going at least 3 months back, preferably 6.)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 pm

((I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this game. I don't feel my character that much and I think I should focus more on the other games. Sorry Shini, guys.))

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Amleth returned around noon that day, rosey cheeked and smelling lightly of cigarette smoke, but his steps were sure and quick. His expression was better than when he left, more normal and less ashen and tired. The world always looked a little better after some relaxation and a drink or two. He went to have a seat near where he'd last met with Janda. She said she was fast, and she'd had a few hours... It might be a bit early, but then it might not.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Valentin follows up soon after, looking a bit less affected by the trip than Amleth; then again, he'd barely even had one drink while out. Still, though not exactly relaxed, he does look at least a bit more at ease himself. He finds a corner table somewhere, and decides to perform a quick service check of his weapon to pass the time while he waits for Janda.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 pm

The men aren't waiting long, as Janda approaches from the direction of the magic wing. She has no papers in hand and looks...Kind of nervous, at least as much as a 11 year old in bright yellow tights can.

She walks rigidly and quietly, even her hydraulics making little more than a whisper. ..As much as she can in her bright, bulky body, she's sneaking.

"I've found five missing children." She says, quietly. "All from around the Bucephalus Academy for the Gifted. I have all the information in my memory and I'll upload it to whatever you want me to. But be careful- Someone managed to shut me out of the system as I was looking. The files weren't even classified and they managed to shut a Wunderkind out of the computer."

Janda looks around nervously. "Someone didn't want you to know anything about this at all."

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Amleth's chipper expression faltered as he watched Janda walking up, her attitude so different from this morning. He listened quietly as she explained herself, and nodded once she's done. He offered a touch screen cell phone as he replied:

"Uhm, I have an intelli-Phone you could put it on for now... Uhm, how big a thing is it that this person was able to kick you out?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Within the computer, I have complete control. Someone else overpowered me and threw me back to my body. That's not supposed to happen." Janda says quietly.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 am

Valentin scowls at the description of events, nodding. "If nothing else, zis suggests ve are on ze right track. It vould seem investigating zis Academy is in order. Vould you agree, Amleth?"

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

"Yes. We should get the others and go right away."

He turned to leave, feeling a bit pensive after what Janda had told them. They were looking for signs that Cranston had been making Wunderkind and where. Now Janda had been kicked out of a system that was pointing them in the right direction, which she claimed should be pretty much impossible due to the degree of control a Wunderkind have over computers. It wasn't too far a leap to seem possible, but he wanted to check all the same. He stopped short to ask Janda a question on his way out:

"Oh, Janda. If there were another Wunderkind in the computer, that you didn't see maybe. Could they have kicked you?"

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 am

"Not as easily as I got thrown out." Janda says. "They'd only be as strong as I am in there."

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

That wasn't exactly the answer he was expecting. He thanked her while he turned and finished making his way out. They had a school to investigate, and it looked like they could expect resistance along the way.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Valentin follows after, quiet as he considers the coming investigation. With everything recently, he does his best to make himself ready for just about everything he can imagine.

He'll probably miss something.

Previous

Return to Other RPs