Absence Announcements

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Absence Announcements

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah cuz you've been on so much in the first place.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 am

Wow rude.

Apparently I signed on to have some midsummer celebrations at my dad's place in the country.

I very much doubt I'll have an internet connection, but I'll try to post from my cellphone if I can.

Doop doop, I'll be back by Sunday I wager
"That's not interactive, there's no back-and-forth with the other player and how much fun is it to watch someone incredibly good at moving their eyes? And then whichever Seeker gets lucky swoops in and grabs the Snitch and makes everyone else's work moot. It's like someone took a real game and grafted on this pointless extra position just so that you could be the Most Important Player without needing to really get involved or learn the rest of it. Who was the first Seeker, the King's idiot son who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't understand the rules?" Actually, now that Harry thought about it, that seemed like a surprisingly good hypothesis. Put him on a broomstick and tell him to catch the shiny thing...

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm

going to Otakon, back later folks~ Might be on in the evenings. I don't actually know yet so no promises.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Okay, I don't know how obvious it is, but I'm gone.
I've locked myself in my apartment with snacks and I'm not leaving until I'm done with my thesis work.

There's a bunch of stuff I could say, but honestly right now I am getting my priorities straight, I won't be doing anything but writing until Sunday.
I am very sorry to everyone who run/ are in RPs with me.
"That's not interactive, there's no back-and-forth with the other player and how much fun is it to watch someone incredibly good at moving their eyes? And then whichever Seeker gets lucky swoops in and grabs the Snitch and makes everyone else's work moot. It's like someone took a real game and grafted on this pointless extra position just so that you could be the Most Important Player without needing to really get involved or learn the rest of it. Who was the first Seeker, the King's idiot son who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't understand the rules?" Actually, now that Harry thought about it, that seemed like a surprisingly good hypothesis. Put him on a broomstick and tell him to catch the shiny thing...

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm going to be away from civilization for a week. It's going to be tough, but hopefully I make it back alive. Should be back by Monday.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm back!
Unfortunately with my tightly packed schedule, reading up might take a little while, but I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 am

Leaving tonight, coming back monday evening-ish. Later folks.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

Well shit.

Basically these last weeks I've been working and last week, the fall break, my girlfriend Andreja was here from Slovenia so I didn't really want to do much but be with here... so that's my excuse for being absent. :/ Sorry

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:58 am

Going to the same place as last time, four posts up. Should be back by Sunday.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Going to have very spotty internet access until the 4th, probably won't be around much.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 am

No you know what?
Fuck that noise.
I'm back again.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 am

This is less of an announcement and more of an apology, but I've been stressed out the past few weeks by a mixture of work and a game I've been running elsewhere. The former has eased up and the latter has gone on break, so I'll be back on form and paying attention. Sorry for disappearing for 3 weeks or so.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

ChristianC wrote:No you know what?
Fuck that noise.
I'm back again.

Prove it.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Leavin' tomorrow morning for Kentucky for sad family business. Should be back at some point on Saturday. At what point, you might ask? Who knows!

Edit: I am back! And I am sad. But I am still back!

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion