New to RP'in

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Dannygee

New to RP'in

Unread postby Dannygee » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Hello all,
I am new to RP'ing. Been interested for a while, but we dont have much of that around here. I am really interested in Dark Heresy. I play Warhammer 40k alot at home and at the local GW store. If you have questions about me, I have answers!

InquisitorChris

Re: New to RP'in

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 am

Welcome to my game! I think this should work out pretty well -- everybody is a pretty experienced rp'r, so just watch what they do and learn. :kirteach:

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 pm

WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE!?

...Also...

WELCOME!
"That's not interactive, there's no back-and-forth with the other player and how much fun is it to watch someone incredibly good at moving their eyes? And then whichever Seeker gets lucky swoops in and grabs the Snitch and makes everyone else's work moot. It's like someone took a real game and grafted on this pointless extra position just so that you could be the Most Important Player without needing to really get involved or learn the rest of it. Who was the first Seeker, the King's idiot son who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't understand the rules?" Actually, now that Harry thought about it, that seemed like a surprisingly good hypothesis. Put him on a broomstick and tell him to catch the shiny thing...

Dannygee

Unread postby Dannygee » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 pm

ChristianC wrote:WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE!?

...Also...

WELCOME!

uhh 10? lmao

glad to be here!

Return to The Newcomers Forum