*pokes the board with a stick*

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

*pokes the board with a stick*

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 pm

So anything new and exciting happen lately?? anyone???

o_o
"PUSH WINE RACK ON THE WEST WALL:

It won't budge. You are too weak. If only your ability to carry seventy different objects of various sizes, shapes, and wieldliness transfered over into some sort of physical strength, but alas, it is more due to your special pants than your capabilities as a juggler." -If Only...

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: *pokes the board with a stick*

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Shini started the best RP ever, and the Republicans took back Congress.

Also, I've got the sniffles.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 pm

darn, i missed out on an awesome rp, knew about the congressional changes, and sorry to hear that dude. *hands him some alka-seltzer plus*

It won't budge. You are too weak. If only your ability to carry seventy different objects of various sizes, shapes, and wieldliness transfered over into some sort of physical strength, but alas, it is more due to your special pants than your capabilities as a juggler." -If Only...

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Isn't Alka-Seltzer an antacid? I'm not sure how that would help with upper respiratory congestion. Although it would be fun watching it .

I also just started playing Costume Quest, a cute little Halloween-themed JRPG by Double Fine. Not the most mechanically polished or diverse game, but it's full of character and there's some neat customization options for such a bare-bones downloadable game.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 pm

BrainWalker wrote:Isn't Alka-Seltzer an antacid? I'm not sure how that would help with upper respiratory congestion. Although it would be fun watching it .

YEAH, but they also have something to help relieve colds and sinus pressure.

I also just started playing Costume Quest, a cute little Halloween-themed JRPG by Double Fine. Not the most mechanically polished or diverse game, but it's full of character and there's some neat customization options for such a bare-bones downloadable game.

I've played that, it is indeed an awesome game. Wonder if they'll make more games like that but based on the other holidays. XD

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm

BrainWalker wrote:Shini started the best RP ever-

It's true, I did.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:02 pm

The most memorable part about Costume Quest, for me, is that when the character runs across a stray black cat, you find they have taken measures specifically to render the cat's asshole.

It's not the best thing in the game, but it is the most memorable.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Man, what is with you and your obsession with asses and the stuff that comes out of them? Seriously.

... although I can't deny that I noticed that, as well. Damn your influence, Priam!

Most memorable for me were probably the references to Psychonauts.

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn