Har There.

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Petra

Har There.

Unread postby Petra » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi, I'm Petra. It isn't my real name -- just a name I've kept since high school German.
I've been role playing on and off for several years. There was a recent attempt to getting a D&D group started in my area but after buying the required dice the leader decided: "No. We're not going to and now I've lost my books so NYAH." (I've still haven't forgiven him for that. :iceburn: )

So yeh, I'm here 'cause I was member of bay12's forum and saw teh link. I love Dwarf Fortress and I love Warhammer 40k and I luv Chaos Space Marines and all things evvviiilllll. :cthulhu:

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: Har There.

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello! Welcome to RPGWW! Feel free to skim some of the ongoing games to get an idea of what's up. Gaera is our custom setting inspired by a bit of everything, Other RPs has everything else, including a few WH40k games. The other forums should be self explanatory! So just kick back and relax and check OOC Discussion for sign up threads! :c00lisar:

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Petra? I love that band! Welcome aboard!

la_chibi

Unread postby la_chibi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello and welcome!

Actually, if you are interested in 'evvvvil' and willing to poke a bit of fun at the genre, I'm running a punch-clock supervillains game right now. Check it out in "Other RPs" and maybe drop a line in the OOC forum if it takes your fancy.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 am

Yes! Join! Welcome!

If you're feeling completely lost and not sure where to start (believe me, everyone does), just catch one of us on AIM or something, or send a PM. There are handy little icons under our usernames that'll help ya.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 am

Hello! I am ill with the sick at the moment, but in a day or two I should be less braindead, and that means I can help with stuff if you need as well.

Good to see you, and hope you find some cool stuff to do.

Return to The Newcomers Forum