A Series of More than Minor Inconveniences

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Reiks

A Series of More than Minor Inconveniences

Unread postby Reiks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Summary
The characters are asked to go to a ruined bookstore in Chaucer, Doma to retrieve a set of mage’s spellbooks. The store owner lies incapacitated in a local temple after a riot went wrong. The store is in a perilous state and he wants his prize set of books back before either the building collapses completely or undesirables raid it.

Chaucer is a bustling town and popular crossroads; many merchants come through on their way north to Riva, west to Doma's capital, or east to Kohlingen.
This adventure is for two first (or low) level characters..

Introduction
The adventure starts in the town of Chaucer. The PCs have just arrived in town and are searching for adventure/work. The town is, as normal, busy but the people are welcoming; the merchants more so in a “Please spend your money here’ fashion. They PCs will be spending their money and looking out for leads in the “McMulligan’s Mug” Tavern.

Game will be run on the board.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 am

Is this PhilSys or freestyle? I could be interested and either put up Seryntas or make a new character.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Spleen wrote:Is this PhilSys or freestyle? I could be interested and either put up Seryntas or make a new character.

I'd assume Philsys, since Reiks asked for first-level characters. :P

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Hmm... I might be interested in putting in Mikail in this. He's not entirely finished though, I haven't given him any attacks... Although I'm loathe to do so.

Kyne
Convert

Unread postby Kyne » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 am

I have been invited to this and will be taking part as soon as my character is complete.
[img]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/stormchaser6/RPGWW/kynbannerrpgww.jpg[/img]

Reiks

Unread postby Reiks » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 am

Apologies, guys. I mean to subscribe to the thread and I totally botched it. Better late than never.

This will be Philsys. ChrC you would be more than welcome to join. :D And I did invite Kyne so he counts as one already. He's got some previous engagements that he needs to wrap up first so were still in an idle position until he can get up to speed.

I don't expect the pace to be very fast but I also don't expect the RP to be campaign level long. So it should probably be a steady ride, eh?

*Subscribes properly this time*

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 am

The only thing is that I don't know PS well and I'm going to need help from someone who does.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."

Reiks

Unread postby Reiks » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:34 am

Are you making a new guy, Spleen, or using Seryntas? (Although I said two RPers in the intro, I didn't expect to get three! I guess I'm better at synopses than I thought.)

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

I'll use Seryntas. I haven't touched him in a while.

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Well, I'm good to go. In the odd case that I'll get into any fighting, I'll tackle the combat move thingy then.

I'm a bit sceptical to using stat-based systems, so I'm probably not going to adhere completely to what the stats say in terms of behaviour... eh, yeah.

Anyway, woo, new RP. :D

Return to OOC RP Discussion