Character Survey II

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Character Survey II

Unread postby Kai » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Just like the last one, post to answer these questions in-character.

1. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

2. What do you have in your pockets?

3. What is your earliest memory?

4. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

5. Do you care what others think of you? If so, how do you want people to think of you?

VoidPointer
Supergeek

Unread postby VoidPointer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Layla Arai:

1. Well, to be honest, no one really sticks out. I have some friends at work, and I can't help but feel a little tender around Major Eldorfdellinwilt, but I haven't really been that close to anyone since the accident. That's actually kind of sad.

2. Let's see... Some gum, a frequency count on the ARCWELD ciphertexts, my ID badge, my other ID badge, and some lint.

3. I was home with my mom, and I wanted a cookie. She gave me a cookie.

4. I drink occasionally, mostly when my old war wounds act up. It helps ease the pain, and it helps me get back in touch with my younger self.

5. I care about what some people think about me, but they're mostly not that judgmental, so it's not a big problem.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:52 pm

Daniel Hyral

If you'd ask me this a few years ago, I would have answered Kyra, without question. I just... I don't know if you can put feelings for someone else into words. We just relate to each other so well, and I feel so at ease and free to be myself when I'm around her.

...and I should stop before I start gushing, hehe.

Anyway, if you asked me today, it's alittle more complicated. With the twins here now... I couldn't just pick any one of them. I can't picture my life without Kyra, Austin, or Alicia. And I wouldn't want to.

So my answer is, it's a three way tie for me, hehe.

Some money for my morning tea. A pamphlet about some kind of meeting in the city park later today... which I should probably keep an eye on. Oh! And a little toy ball for the twins. Hopefully they won't lose this one... again.

Helping my mom bake cookies. I think it's because it was the first time she let me do something I thought was 'grown up'.

No to the smoking or drug use.

...well...

... ok, there was that time during my teens back at the Temple. But when you're young you do silly things sometimes, right? Looking back on those days, I just can't see why anyone would put themselves through that willingly over and over.

As far as drinking, I don't mind a light drink on occasion. But usually, I don't like to drink. I... don't handle being drunk very well. I'll leave the horror stories for someone else to tell.

5. Do you care what others think of you? If so, how do you want people to think of you?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

I know some people out there think I'm a bit clumsy, which is my own fault for getting too worked up over something. I know some view me as preachy too, when I point out my views and beliefs on certain things.

But you know what? I do the best I can. I'd like to think most people could understand that about me, at least. If anything, I'd like people to think I'm just doing the best I can to make the world a bit better.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 am

Chardonnay Exquisite Bottle

My twin brother. Without him I'm just...I'm unique. With my brother, we can be unique together, you know. I'm not who I am without him. I guess you'd have to be a twin to understand.

I don't have pockets. I don't like them.

Playing with Champagne in the Sliver flower fields behind our house. We got all cut up because we weren't careful. We were covered in blood but it was fun.

No, I don't do any of that... I should give it a try!

I want women to think I'm hot. I mean, how can I eat if I'm not absolutely irresistible? Besides, it's fun being admired and having an entourage. But really, as long as Champagne and I are on good terms, how can I complain?

KnightoftheSword
Sword Knight

Unread postby KnightoftheSword » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:25 pm

The most important non-divine person would be, Sir Gradus, my instructor as a novice. He taught me the truth behind, "my honor is my life."
A few coins and a whetstone.
Seeing a village burned to ash by black dragons and my mother trying to cover my eyes so I couldn't see.

Contrary to some misconceptions, people say knights don't smoke or drink. Well, I don't smoke, but I do drink as long as I don't get inebriated as that runs contrary to the Measure. Drugs, are never honorable.
5. Do you care what others think of you? If so, how do you want people to think of you? Aye, I do. I want people to know I am a man of honor. However, they don't need to think positively of me!"

Return to Character Closet