The return of doctor L?

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Blackwind Isao

The return of doctor L?

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 am

I'd like to think so. See ya'll around the boards.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 am

HOLY FUCK

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:46 am

'Lo again Kai. How's it been?

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Been great! I'm on more forums now than I was back in the day, but I'm still playing Zea around here. You looking to get involved in some stuff again?

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:02 am

I'm always up for some RP action and it appears old Gylvain and Anasia are still kicking about in the CC. I doubt that with my availability chat RPs are an option but board ones should easily be workable. Send me a line if'n you know of an opening you think I'd find interesting (even if it means a new character).
-Isao

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am

I don't do as much chat stuff these days (shocking, I know!), and focus more on board RP myself.

What's your posting availability? Are you looking for a thread with, like, multiple posts in a day or do you need something with a slower pace (like Valley of Shadows was)?

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:37 am

My posting availability is 8-11 AM EST and 5-8 PM Saturday through Tuesday and practically whenever on Wednesdays and Thursday. As for style of play I don't have much problem with a couple posts a day.
-Isao

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Wanna get in on a second gen board RP?

Zea, her father, and Solis, Sorune, Cerene, and Michael are all headed to the Netherworld. Zea's going back home, and drama will ensue once we're there.

Right now, though, we're in Riva in the aftermath of a housefire at an orphanage that we had to deal with. It required a lot more ritual effort than we expected, so now people are very tired. We'll probably hit a city before too long, so if you have someone who might be there and interested in seeing the Netherworld, they can join the caravan.

Interested?

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Certainly. I know an antisocial mage who'd have an interest in that sort of thing, I wonder how he'll be recieved considering his history with Zea and Cerene but I suppose that's part of the fun. I'll send you a PM when I'm caught up with the thread and we can work ol' mister Black in wherever is convieniet for you.
-Isao

Return to The Newcomers Forum