I AM NEWCOMER!

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Chemical

I AM NEWCOMER!

Unread postby Chemical » Thu May 10, 2007 8:56 am

Totally new here.

And Mechanisto certainly didn't forget his password and make a new account rather than deal with the percieved embarrasment of having to beg for help from an admin.

Or maybe he did, but if so, I wouldn't know. Because I am not Mechanisto.

Nope, nope, nope.

So how's everybody been since I... wasn't... here... last time?

Dangit... :(

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 am

Um, Mech, you're supposed to ask one of the admins to activate your account before you can use it >_>
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Thu May 10, 2007 10:47 am

If you were Mechanisto, I'd have to let you know that I've been waiting to catch you online for a while now to thank you again for that substat calculator you made. That's helping a lot of new people get into Philsys, and helping a lot of olbies who are just plain lazy. Which is a lot of us.

I guess you aren't Mechanisto, though. So I guess I'll just have to wait until he comes around again.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu May 10, 2007 10:53 am

And if it ever turns out you ARE Mechanisto I'll ban you for being a gimmick. :laugh:

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:17 am

Spleen wrote:Um, Mech, you're supposed to ask one of the admins to activate your account before you can use it >_>

His account is active, Spleen. But he apparently forgot to put his email in his profile. :ghost:

Chemical

Really

Unread postby Chemical » Thu May 10, 2007 11:20 am

Spleen: Is that like phoning the phone company to get your phone hooked up?

Kai: Such kind words! I'm sure he'd appreciate them. I'd be happy to consume any chocolate or gold bars you were going to send him as a thank you gift. Just my selfless way of helping strangers.

Capntastic: *points over Capntastic's shoulder* OHMIGODS, LOOK OUT! IT'S AN OBVIOUS DISTRACTION!

EDIT: Ah, I think I understand what Spleen meant. I submitted an eMail, but simply chose to keep it hidden from the eyes of men, like unto the veil that divides us all from the yawning maw of gibbering madness that looms throughout all reality... unknown... unseen...

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:08 pm

I'm pretty sure I emailed you back, then, since your account is active right now. I can change the password for you if you'd like, or you can just stick with this account.

Chemical

Unread postby Chemical » Thu May 10, 2007 2:30 pm

Much obliged, then. PM sent with eMail sorty-outy-ness.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu May 10, 2007 3:41 pm

:science: Science!

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Thu May 10, 2007 4:16 pm

Why, hello there, fellow forumites! I... GASP!

Someone is clearly attempting to steal my accounts! And in doing so, steal my very identity!! I can't believe you guys were so very nearly fooled by this impostor.

Return to The Newcomers Forum