*head in hands* I need help!!

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

enchantedsleeper
Self-Confessed Roleplaying Addict

*head in hands* I need help!!

Unread postby enchantedsleeper » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 pm

*cries with frustration* Can someone please point me towards a rp information thread? I found a link for one, but it was broken. I don't understand the roleplays here at all, I mean I'm no stranger to literate third-person roleplays but people keep making references to stuff I've never heard of; it's like everyone here speaks a different language. I'm so confused...

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:48 pm

I do believe you're looking for the wrong thing. We don't keep our RP information in threads, which is probably where you're getting confused.

The RPGWW Wiki
http://mysidia.org/rpgww/

The link to this site is at the top of every page on the forum.

If there's any particular questions you have that you can't find the information for, try popping into the AIM chatroom "RPGWW Chat" if you have AIM and seeing if anyone's in there; best times for that vary by the day but a proposed general rule is between noon and midnight, Eastern Time. If you don't have AIM, then it's suggested that you get it; a lot of our best roleplaying happens over AIM. You could also post your question in this thread or in a new thread in the OOC RP Discussion forum.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

enchantedsleeper

Unread postby enchantedsleeper » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:52 am

Oh yes, I have AIM, but I can't get to the chatroom either *sweatdrop* I tried clicking on the link that says 'RPGWW Chat' and it doesn't work, and I don't know how else to get there. ><;

Ah, I did click on the Wikipedia before, but it's hard to know where to start when faced with a bunch of links ^^; So I'll just click on one and see what happens :3

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am

Add yourself to your own buddy list, and then invite yourself to the chat room like you were making a new room with the name RPGWW Chat.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."

enchantedsleeper

Unread postby enchantedsleeper » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:25 am

I've added myself (weird! XD), but... I don't know anything about chatrooms... *sweatdrop* I'm sorry... But it doesn't matter. I'll figure it out eventually.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:50 am

It's likely empty or close to empty at this hour anyway. I'll put myself in, though.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Ever get in? Because the other option is to post your screenname, and someone can invite you.

Is the link to RPGWW chat the only broken link you found, or were there others? Please let me know, because I'd like to see what I could do to fix things.

:ghost: Also, hi!

enchantedsleeper

Unread postby enchantedsleeper » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:37 pm

Nope, I didn't manage to figure out how to do it X_x AOL help is useless. My screenname is bexsentance.

The link to the Random Idiocy Oekaki doesn't work either; I think those are the only two.

And hi :D

Return to The Newcomers Forum