Hello my name username is Saz...

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Saz
I eat babies. I'm serious.

Hello my name username is Saz...

Unread postby Saz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:34 pm

...And I am an alcoholic!

No. But hey guys, how's it going? I guess I came on a good day to pick up chicks here at this.. Fantasy dating site? I think it is? Yeah.
So uhh.. Who lives in Antarctica by me? I'd like to meet and possibly date one or some of you.

(APRIL FOOLS)

No, really though. I'm glad to be here. It's been a while since I've been to a thriving RP community and I'm glad to see one. I have to thank Lenore for showing this site to me. Hope to RP with you guys soon (once I'm able to figure out exactly this site's setting is over under the dating joke, an explanation would also be nice within this topic if anyone wants to take the time to do it.)

Lenore
Irritable Necromancer

Location: Under the Bed (Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red)

Unread postby Lenore » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Hahaha. Welcome Saz! Glad to see you and glad to be rping with you again (hopefully soon)! You'll like it. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. And if I don't know the answer I'll just ask Idran or Kai! XDDD ((Idran is the Batpope. Beware.))
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/PockyAddict/Long2HonouFlamesSig.jpg[/img]

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi, this is Kai, though my username doesn't reflect that for today. I felt like being the Lord of Nightmares. Don't worry. This won't come up unless I end up GMing for you.

I believe you already popped into chat today, which is excellent because it's where a lot of the community-bonding and RP recruitment happen.

For plotted RPs, keep an eye on the OOC Discussion Forum. It isn't called that today, but it will probably be renamed again before long. Gamemasters post there looking for players for their plots, and if you want to be involved, you post in there before jumping in.

If you want a place to keep information about your characters, the Character Closet (same deal with the name) is a good place. Just make a thread for your characters and keep them all in there.

Once you feel like you've got a solid idea of how the setting(s) work, and that you know how your character(s) fits in, there are several people who can make you an account on the wiki.

For Gaera's setting information on the wiki, I recommend going to the main page, and then clicking on Gaera Main. That'll take you to the big front page for that setting.

We do have other settings, and you can get to them the same way. It's just that Gaera tends to get used a little more heavily. If any of the others interest you, feel free to poke whoever's listed as a contact or expert so that he/she can hook you up with some roleplaying.

Hope to see you around. Contact me if you need me.

Saz

Unread postby Saz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Ah I see now. Thanks for explaining it to me. I'll take a look immediatly. And yes I was.. And actually still am in the chat.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:57 am

[url=http://rpgww.org/yalogank/screenshots/rpgww_forum/general/_/alchykate.gif.png]Oh, you AREN'T here for the AA meetings?

Poor Kate's still alone.[/url]

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:12 am

*waves* Hail and welcome. You might see me around. I pop up at odd hours but I'm the resident provert.

Saz

Unread postby Saz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:40 pm

pd Rydia wrote:[url=http://rpgww.org/yalogank/screenshots/rpgww_forum/general/_/alchykate.gif.png]Oh, you AREN'T here for the AA meetings?

Poor Kate's still alone.[/url]

Well if the do have them still I'll show up.

I'm not an Alcoholic... (<--- The reason why I should go to those meetings)

Return to The Newcomers Forum