Hey.

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Garouga
Blade Dance

Hey.

Unread postby Garouga » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey.
I'm new. Nothing much else to say.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 pm

Welcome, good Garouga, to our wee gaming grounds. As your gracious greeter I bring generous well-wishings to you!

Garouga
Blade Dance

Unread postby Garouga » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:57 pm

Thank you muchly.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:02 pm

Indeed, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here and stick around!

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:06 pm

Dia's alliteration made my toes curl. Also, always a pleasure to accept any new acquaintances to our assorted activities, and I anticipate amusement in our affairs!

But! Clearly such conspicious and convoluted chicanery is compounded by the cliquish communication of our community. Probably would be prudent to prevent such preposterous and problematic posturing by proposing you pop into our purposefully-populated AIM room "RPGWW Chat."

We speak normally there. =P

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:18 pm

i think that it is exceptionally exciting that you have entered our esteemed ranks of excellent elucidations on the empathy that exists within! Frankly, before now I faced a future in which fearless faces like yours fail to find our fun-filled forum. But you have graced us with your gratifying greeting, and for this we must give you our gratitude.

And yes, Dia has done a HORRIBLE thing here. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. >:{{{

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:30 pm

In this assembly of acquaintances I am accused! Yet I yearn to learn the reason for your antipathy. I am but innocently enjoying the alliterative appeal of this, as I am assured you all are--why else to enthusiastically engage in such silly shenanigans? No, do not blame nary a thing on me nor utter a negative word--I will not stand for such a nuisance!

shadowhunter
Bowl of Chiclets

Unread postby shadowhunter » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:11 pm

*waves to BladeDancer*

Yo.

And to those of you who even remembered I joined, I'm still around. My Internet just sucks really badly, so I can't do the IM RPs. Which is frustrating... I might have a chance tommorow, though, if people are on.

And Garouga, I see that you're a MapleStory player...couldn't stand it, myself.
[url=http://cmc.mrx.ca][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/shadowhntr7/Argent-Sig7.gif[/img][/url]

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Hey to Shadow as well. Good to see you're still around.

Anyway, Garouga. Alliteration aside (harr irony), you really should try and drop into RPGWWchat at some point. Lots of things and community stuff in there, and you're always welcome.

shadowhunter
Bowl of Chiclets

Unread postby shadowhunter » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:28 pm

Actually, I've been popping in every other day or so. Keeping up with what's going on, much as I can.

But as IM RPs are basically the big accepted way to start, well, I have problems. :)
[url=http://cmc.mrx.ca][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/shadowhntr7/Argent-Sig7.gif[/img][/url]

Return to The Newcomers Forum