Rogue Trader - A Warhammer 40K RP

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Fitz

Re: Rogue Trader - A Warhammer 40K RP

Unread postby Fitz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

I want to apologise for the disappearing act - I've been working so much overtime in the last couple of weeks that I've had to haul ass just to keep up with my real life obligations. Catching up here just slipped off the bottom of my to-do list.

If you're amenable to 5 players, I'll try to jump back in, but I can duck out again if you'd prefer. Sorry again, guys.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 am

I figure we can manage five players, yes. Good to have you back.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Okay, apologies all around. I've allowed myself to get bogged down in work and the old 'oh, I'll just sort something out tomorow', which tends to just keep shifting back. So, definite post this evening, and I hope to get an accelerated pace overall.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

No worries, chief. These things happen. Looking forward to things getting back on track.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Kelne wrote: 'oh, I'll just sort something out tomorow', which tends to just keep shifting back.

Don't worry about it! Dauphin understands and forgives.

Camaris

Unread postby Camaris » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 am

Hi everyone,
It's time to introduce my character: Deir Licaon.

Deir Licaon was born in the death world of Zel Secundus (Calixis Sector). He entered the ecclesiarchy as a young novice where he devoted his soul to the emperor and to spread the words of the holy Emperor through the planet.

On a routine pilgrimage to the villages in the wastes the pilgrims encountered a rotten village with mutation and heresy. Zebulon, the Preacher of the planet confronted the mutants and Licaon watched how he was skin alive. Licaon escaped during the night, while the mutants were feasting with the corpse of the Preacher.

After that day, he seeks revenge over all sorts of mutant signs that he encounters, this has driven him to go deep into forbidden knowledge of heresy and mutants. As a means to spread the light of the Emperor Licaon has a duty to erase all signs from mutants and Heresy. Licaon embarked into a ship since some local authorities from the ministorium were investigating his access into the forbidden lore.

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion