Below is all that I could find of Sirvix's Philsys work.
Sirvix (Nekogami) - Lvl 1 - 60 HP, 60 MP, 20 TP
name: Sirvix Malone- age: 19- eyes: blood red - hair: orange - height: 5'7- weight: "A lady never tells!"
Sirvix is a succubus, a kind of evil fairy from hell. Her father is a master demon from Hell's Peak Mountain, where a portal to the Shadows exist. Being an only child, she has been spoiled to death and protected from the outside world and is kind of naive but in a strange evil way. She met Hakaril James Silvar at a resort and was swept off her feet by the handsome bishounen who did not find her name funny, as so many others (now dead) have. After convincing him to marry her, she set out to explore the world as her betrothed had so many times. She travels now with her pet cerbie, Precious.
Name: Sirvix Malone
Max HP: 60/60
Max MP: 60/60
Max TP: 19/19
Initiative: 6+2d6 (8-18)
Magic Aptitude: +3
Base AT/PA - 11/11
Modified for skill - 14/12
Modified for armor - 13/11
Body=Light Dress (AC 3), Arms=Silk Gloves , Legs=Leather Boots (4 AC), Other=Demon Ring (provides a +4 vs. Holy and Shadow)
Weapon Damage - Heavy Dagger (+1, -1)
Base Damage: 5/8/11
[Innage] Soul Energy Absorption - 3 [cou/cou/cha]
[s]Flight - 2 <Agi>
[s]Musical Talent - 3
Dagger - 4 <Cou/Str/Agi>
Fire Magic - 2 <Int/Wis/Mag>
Shadow Magic - 3 <Int/Wis/Mag>
Animal Handling (Demon) - 5
Sing - 3 <Cha/Cha/Dex>
Motion - 4 <Int/Wis/Mag>
Musical Instrument (Violin)- 3 <Cha/Dex/Dex>
Cooking - 2 <Dex/Dex/Int>
* [Shadow=1]Shadow Cloud (5 MP) - causes blindness in the target on a successful roll. Blinded targets cannot see and suffer a -6/-6 AT/PA penalty until cured. Blindness wears off in 1d4 rounds naturally.
* [Shadow=1]Serpent Strike (10 MP) - shadow coalesces into snake and strikes, poisons with a successful roll. This poison is level 3 poison, meaning it will deal 3d6 damage the first round, then 2d6, then 1d6, and then be removed from the victim's body.
* [Shadow=2]Showdown (16 MP) - a wave of shadow hits the opponent, dealing 12+rank*3+1d6 damage. Roll for added effect on a d6--even numbers cause blindness for 1d4 rounds, and on a 6, target recieves an additional 2d6 shadow damage.
* [Shadow=3]New Moon (15 MP) - surrounding loose rocks or matter is infused with shadow, a process that cases the matter to lose all luminosity and becomes unstable. Upon contact with the target the shadow-infused matter explodes, dealing 16+rank*4+2d6 damage to a single target.
* [Fire=1]Fire 1 (5MP) - deals 8+2*rank+1d6 fire damage.
* [Fire=2]Fire 2 (10MP) - deals 14+6*rank+2d6 damage.
[Innate, Soul Energy Absorption=1] Seductive Drain (2 TP/round) - Using her succubus powers, Sirvix can absorb the energy of living creatures through...intimate contact. Each round of continued "activity" (even a kiss will suffice) the affected target suffers (Rank + Level) shadow elemental damage multiplied by the total number of rounds contact has continued (i.e., x2 damage the second round, x3 damage the third round, and so forth). Sirvix gains one-half the damage dealt each round as MP; if her MP are full, excess "spill-over" restores her HP instead. The affected target must make an INT check versus Sirvix's skill to even realize he is being damaged! A new check is permitted each round as long as the target is conscious. Note: This ability is normally very difficult to use in combat and requires that the succubus be grappling her target, but creative succubi might find ways around obtaining consent...At GM's option, "more intimate" contact may provide a damage bonus
[Motion magic=4]Dimension door (10 MP) - Short-range teleport. Line of sight only, with a range of [rank] x 10 feet.
I'd be willing to submit either her but she may be woefully inadequate. I leave that up to you and the experts.
Last edited by Reiks
on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.