Upcoming Board Campaign- Child's Play.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: Upcoming Board Campaign- Child's Play.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:19 pm

BrainWalker wrote:Just goes to show that if you're lazy enough, you can get people to do things for you! (Thanks, Idran!)

(:D)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 am

"That's not interactive, there's no back-and-forth with the other player and how much fun is it to watch someone incredibly good at moving their eyes? And then whichever Seeker gets lucky swoops in and grabs the Snitch and makes everyone else's work moot. It's like someone took a real game and grafted on this pointless extra position just so that you could be the Most Important Player without needing to really get involved or learn the rest of it. Who was the first Seeker, the King's idiot son who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't understand the rules?" Actually, now that Harry thought about it, that seemed like a surprisingly good hypothesis. Put him on a broomstick and tell him to catch the shiny thing...

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 pm

A MINOR NOTE ON THE CURRENT MISSION

Silvie knows exactly what's going on, and boy is she smug. And excited. And giddy! But also smug. If asked why, she'll just say, "It's a secret~"

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

If Swissgar could contact me, that would be good.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Okay! This mission has basically lost steam.

What I plan to do is have it wrapped up within 24 hours, and then move you on to the OPtional Fight you voted on a while ago- I'm gonna do it in between missions, as opposed to during one, to prevent confusion.

One final thing I need to do before that though, is you get to pick your party member!

Current options are:

Kid (High melee DPS)
Hope (Medium melee DPS)
Juliet/Byrd (Healer/Extreme melee DPS)

This fight should be very short, one way or the other. Hopefully you guys will figure out my little trick and it'll only take a day. After that, we start the next real mission, entitled Stardom!

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 am

In the interests of inclusion, I say we bring along Juliet/Byrd.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I agree with Kelne, that's my vote!

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 pm

:nyoron:
Can't say I'm proud of having been gone, but I agree with Idran who agrees with Kelne. So that's my vote
"That's not interactive, there's no back-and-forth with the other player and how much fun is it to watch someone incredibly good at moving their eyes? And then whichever Seeker gets lucky swoops in and grabs the Snitch and makes everyone else's work moot. It's like someone took a real game and grafted on this pointless extra position just so that you could be the Most Important Player without needing to really get involved or learn the rest of it. Who was the first Seeker, the King's idiot son who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't understand the rules?" Actually, now that Harry thought about it, that seemed like a surprisingly good hypothesis. Put him on a broomstick and tell him to catch the shiny thing...

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Juliet/Byrde

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 pm

As I said in the thread, so sorry for the delay on this. Got myself in a mood where RPing just wasn't something I felt like doing much, let alone GMing. Wrapping up the mission as of 5 minutes ago, and now preparing for the next mission.

The next mission will be, because I said so, Death's Advance. How omninous! It should be very, very short, and there will be phat loot involved!

Hope to see you guys picking back up with me in the next couple of days!

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 am

And again! My apologies for a massive delay in which I statted out your prizes several times, then lost them. Several times. So I've got the loot information here, everyone has at least two pieces (With some getting three!). Rather than divvy it up yourselves I did it myself with simple rolls.

Next mission will be commencing shortly, maybe with a new player! So look forward to: To Serve or Protect.

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion