Times for CI chats?

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
la_chibi

Times for CI chats?

Unread postby la_chibi » Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello everyone!

I have been out of the loop for quite a while, and am trying to figure out how to get back in. Does anyone know what times are good for going to the RPGWW chatroom or hitting people up for character interaction? I appear to hit every dead period.

love and hugs,
~ Lys

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 am

Unfortunately there's not a lot in the way of spontaneous CI anymore. Most RPs nowadays are either prep-planned chat deals or forum.

As for RPGWW Chat in general, most of the time is a dead period for it as of late, but usually whenever a person does an invite run, there's always a good half-dozen to a dozen people that stick around in it for a few hours. If no one's in it when you check it, try pulling a few people in and it should get up some more activity.

Also: Hey, good to see you around again!

la_chibi

Unread postby la_chibi » Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 am

Aww. I miss spontaneous CI. Though thanks for the response!

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Times for CI chats?

Unread postby Kai » Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Even I've moved more toward board stuff. I've been more focused on the writing aspect, and it's been easier on my time availability. However! For the next week or so, I probably won't have anything going on (between jobs at the moment), so if something gets started--or if you'd like it to--IM me and we can try to scrape something together.

Return to OOC RP Discussion