Enjoy writing huge amounts of text?

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Christian
Dead Stompy

Enjoy writing huge amounts of text?

Unread postby Christian » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Well, hoop de hoop, finals are over for me and that means a lot of free time for me. Time I could spend studying, practicing my shakuhachi, basically improving and catching up with everything that's been lagging behind from an inability to focus on what is important and an incurable reluctance towards study.

Of course I went and joined another roleplaying community! :D

...heh.

So, anyway, I used to be in it way back, and I decided to drop by again.

http://ninja-academy-online.invisionzone.com/

First of all, this is... yes... this is set in the world of the manga Naruto. Cringe cringe cringe.

But, thankfully, it's only using the setting, ignoring the original story.

It's got quite some complex rules, but it's enjoyable in its own way. There's a levelling system set in place, with experienced gained from the amount you write, with missions generally paying off a lot more than simple training, though unless you find people to group with, solo training's gonna be what you'll do for a while.

I'll warn you right away though, you tend to end up writing a lot. Several pages. But I see it as good practice.

Anyway, if you feel up for it, do check it out. It's got a helpful community, at least in my opinion. If there's something you're confused about rule-wise, I'll gladly help you out to the extent of my abilities.

Return to OOC RP Discussion