Request for AIM game to sit in on

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Scara6
Wondering

Request for AIM game to sit in on

Unread postby Scara6 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:47 am

Hi there, I;m new to the forum and want to sit in on an AIM chat game to see the style of play and get a feel for the thing. . . I'm into fantasy RPGS (AD&D/D&D, RQ, but Warhammer FRP is actually my favourite) and I'm some way into creating a character for the Philsys system.

If anyone has a regular chat game going on and doesn't mind a spectator, please let me now and post the AIM address, as well as a note on times likely to be active (I'm in Europe).

Thanks in advance for any invites.

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Unfortunantly, a lot of the games (at least back when I used to hang there) take place on whims and are generally just Character Interaction.

I don't know how things are these days, but if there's a bunch of people in the chat-room, if anything a proposal of CI might get people going, I dunno.

Other than that, there's probably a chat-based game or another being run, but unfortunantly that's about as far as my knowledge goes.

Good luck though, I'm glad you didn't suddenly disappear when you encountered PhilSys. It's been known to eat new players. ;)

Return to OOC RP Discussion