Fields of Wilting Roses (Philsys,Gen1, Closed)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:40 pm

...Hum...

I suppose I should pay more attention to other people's philsys stats. *Scratches his head*

Edit: I'm the first on the 2nd page here too. Wooooo...

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Was wondering if anyone would notice that. Do feel free to use Kivet as the social punching bag he is. He might even notice.

It's possible to have negative charisma and still be very nice. Or more specifically... TRY to be nice. :)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Sorry, that I'm being slow to post guys. I'll be making a post tonight with some saucy artwork to liven it up a wee bit.

There have been some fanart requests, though I did solicit it, form at least one person:

Mikhail chatting it up with Mazo and Sillus.

I'll work on that in between GM art. It seems I have my ability to draw again so I'm going to exploit it while I can.

Try, try, try to post once a day. I'm going to get better at this, too, but without your actions, there's not much for me to do. I don't want to have to harass you guys but I will if it will progress the plot.

If you're scrapped for time and you don't think you can keep up with this as much as you'd like, let me and we can work something out. Maybe I can post on your behalf if you can get something to me in email.

Anyway, I'll be posting within the next five hours. Keep an eye out!

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:56 pm

:D :D :D :D

I'm sorry for not posting as much as I ought to. I've actually been a bit strapped for time (honestly), and I've had some trouble figuring out what I ought to post; which has resulted in two rows of crap and an opened reply window that remains untouched for hours before finally I go to bed....

But I'll try posting something soon, either tomorrow morning or in the few hours I have between classes.

Also, who requested that? XD

EDIT: I lied. >:( But I fully condone and support the decision of above mentioned drawings, as although I would not wish to convey the message that I consider my humble self a receptacle of your... well... *goes to look up some words in his dictionary*

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Can anyone get a hold of Mechanisto? I tried to email him with the email provided in his profile but he hasn't answered. Does anyone know anything?

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Did you try his IM? It's the easter holidays, so he might've gone off and forgot to tell everyone; I just came home from it, but I got to borrow my sister's laptop to post in the RP.

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:01 pm

I'm back! Really! Terribly sorry for the delay. Deepest apologies. I haven't been overbusy, as such, but I have had a lot of distracting things happen.

Man do I have a lot of reading to do. :(

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:22 am

Gah, people, interact. Mingle!

Or at least punch Mikhail in the face. :[

I know I'm not one to talk, but I hate it when I log on and there haven't been any new posts since mine...

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:06 pm

It's likely a lack of my own abilities.

1) My story is unengaging.

2) I'm just bad at GMing.

Do you want me to free you guys from your bondage?

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 pm

I don't think it's that; It's not for me anyway... :/

I think it's just the somewhat slow build-up, this introduction would've probably been over and done with in a matter of an hour or so real-time, but forum RPs are slower...

It's not unengaging, it's just that we haven't really gotten to the story yet. ;)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 pm

*hugs Christian and gives him Lox in a Box*

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Tai kinda said something to Kumo... I was going to wait until he responded to go on, buuuuut maybe not.

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:06 am

While... uh... we wait for other players to post... maybe I ought not be so bold but.

Well, I think one of the reasons people aren't posting... is uh... well, I think they, well, uh, we actually, want the story to progress... I guess?

I'm probably only speaking for myself, but even though I said "INTERACT PEOPLE LOL!" before, maybe what we need is to get on with our mission and head off to find that flower? I dunno...

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:21 am

I'd say I agree. From what I've seen, people's rate of posting tends to be set by the GM's. When an RP hits a slowdown, the best thing to do is advance the plot.

Also, I'm pretty much out of stuff for Brinala to do right now.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:51 pm

I can't do this. I don't have the skill or the experience. I'll find you a new GM and I'll cooperate with him or her. I have most everything written down so it' should be simple.

Give me a little time.

Update:
I've propositioned both Idran and Besyanteo to replace me. I'll keep thinking of people but Idran's promised to let me know by tomorrow some time. So I sincerely hope that this will restart soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Didn't mean to seem like I was complaining there. Just offering a bit of advice was all. Really, I thought you were doing a pretty good job.

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:12 am

I agree with Seethe, I didn't think, and still don't think, that you were doing a poor job. It's hard keeping a RP together, and that's basicly why I posted my comments; I meant it as advice to move the plot along...

But, if you really feel like that, I won't stop you or try to convince you otherwise; I've dropped out of my share of GMing and it's something I can understand.

Just so you know, I don't think anyone's disappointed with your performance. :)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:30 am

I wasn't insulted and but I don't know how to operate a board RP efficiently and I'm sick so I currently don't have the energy to do what I have to do. It's not fair to you guys because you are going a great job. I think that all of you could really do a better job if you had a better leader.

Jason can't do it, it looks like by the way. I'll let you know what Idran says.

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion