Gear Wars Recruitment and OOC (Help needed, Tabletop)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Lenore
Irritable Necromancer

Location: Under the Bed (Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red)

Gear Wars Recruitment and OOC (Help needed, Tabletop)

Unread postby Lenore » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:56 pm

EDITED

GEAR WARS

Ten thousand years ago, the First Great Gear War occurred.
Since then, technology has been lost to man.
Now, on the cusp of the 20th century, man has recovered artifacts left over from the war.
Now with the discovery of these artifacts all over the world,every country is excavating the ruins within their borders to try and uncover as much as possible. Until now, Magic and the sword have reigned supreme, but the balance is shifting, slowly. To complicate matters......The country of Doha, and their neighbor Patal have gone to war, fighting over territory rich with ruins from GGW 1.
Mercenaries, Soldiers, Mages...All fighting over this one huge stretch of land.
The time period is during a time of relative peace in the border cities near this massive stretch of land, but tensions are still high, with the threat of another Great Gear War looming on the horizon.

There's also a race known as Technoelves who are “technomancers” and airship pilots and almost anything having to do with “Technology”
The only magic they know has to do with technology, but they make strange weapons like “gunblades” and “Explosives”.
Technoelves have generally pale skin an altogether unnatural eye and hair colours.

Profile Format

Name:
Clan:
Height:
Build/Weight:
Hair color:
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Skin color:
Scars:
Tattoos:

Class:
Subclass:

Please IM the profiles to me and do not post them in this thread. Please do post however that you have joined.

Alright. There will be more to this sheet, but I need everyone interested to IM me. You can have almost any race you want, but you'll have to clear it with me first.

AIM: dragongurl4390
Yahoo: insanepyrovampy
MSN: pyrovampy

I'm gonna need some help in creating skils and assigning points to races and such and how many point to start and what not. Please IM me for profile details and if you can help.
EDIT:
Alright. A huge part of this game is that, in the words of the ever amazing nekogami, I want to tailor this game to the characters. So I'm trying to get everyone together so I can plan better, decide on npcs, etc. So anyone who's interested, please please IM me. Also we really need a healer. Thank you
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/PockyAddict/Long2HonouFlamesSig.jpg[/img]

Shadow_Lock

Unread postby Shadow_Lock » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Alright, I've joined as well. :cthulhu:

Uriel

Unread postby Uriel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:54 pm

I have joined. :octopus:

Panik

Unread postby Panik » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:08 pm

I joined...not that anyone but Len knows me, but hey, I did XD

Panik

Unread postby Panik » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Sorry for the double post here, but Len has been delayed due to Surgery, but this RP will still happen.

Return to OOC RP Discussion