Death to Whitey!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Death to Whitey!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:45 pm

(Molo? GMing? No, you're not seeing things.)

In the slums of Doma, news travels fast. Particularly news dealing with illegal jobs that will yield mountains of capital upon completion.

Compared to the typical offers seeing flying from the mouths of Doma's less-honorable citizens, the very character of the job itself seemed like nothing special. Assassination -- not the cleanest of jobs, but sometimes a quick one, depending on whether the target is a screamer or not.

No, the job was generic in almost all areas. Small, unpopular town out in the middle of nowhere? Check. Shady characters giving no details about the involved parties? Of course. The weird part, then?

Some nutcase is offering 20,000 DG as the reward. And even crazier, they're willing to pay a quarter of the total up front just to show they've got the sum.

The only other information on the job stated that it would be received on a first-come, first-serve basis -- in the middle of a cornfield marked with a pink diamond on the outskirts of Doma City.

"A guy with white hair's going to be staying in this inn in this town on this night. All we want is his head...just make sure no one finds the rest of him."

Adventurers with keen, or simply money-hungry eyes, would easily see the bright yellow parchment that had been posted in the small tavern. It stuck out like a beacon in the tiny, dark corner of just another sleepy bar, as out of place as a gold-plated trough in a pig's pen. And yet, there it was. No one knew where it came from, and the details gave even less clues as to who could have possibly sent it out. Like many other jobs, it was one seeking protection. Protection, though, for...a white-haired individual?

Obviously, secrecy was of the utmost importance here. Possibly why 20,000 DG was being offered as a reward for successful protection of the individual for a single night! It was also no surprise that the job was on a first-come, first-serve basis.

The instructions simply stated to meet at the crossroads of four cornfields, directly south of Doma, marked by an X in the center of the trail.

"A white-haired friend of ours will be staying in this inn in this place on this night. We just need you to make sure he leaves with all his extremities in tact."

----

So there you have it. I could make this philsys if an interested party so wishes, but otherwise I'm more comfortable leaving it freestyle.

Basically, I'm looking for 3-5 people. You get to choose whether you'd like the assassination or the protection mission, and we'll just go from there. :nyoron:

Oh, and this will be a board only RP. So get excited! :D
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

FlameRaven
Geek of Many Colors

Unread postby FlameRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm

Hrm~ so there's people playing both sides here. I think I could get Kite involved in this... potentially on either side, or even both. 'Course, if Mercutio is coming along, they'd probably be more likely to go for the "protectors" side.

Not sure if Oniichan will play, but count me in.
[url=http://parallelparchment.com]Parallel Parchment[/url]|[url=http://flameraven.deviantart.com]dA[/url]|[url=http://flameybird_art.livejournal.com]Sketch Journal[/url]

Oniichan

Unread postby Oniichan » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm

Being the good and 'moral' citizen that Mercutio is, he will be tagging along as the chiding voice of "THAT AIN'T RIGHT" and perhaps smooches. Mercutio can only hope for smooches.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 pm

Alright, very nice. So now we're simply waiting on a villain or two.

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:03 am

How many protectors/villians are you taking?

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:00 pm

Two of each was my ideal projection.

Return to OOC RP Discussion