To Rise, To Fall: Prologue

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

To Rise, To Fall: Prologue

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:36 am

OK, so, I've not been home in the evening for five nights straight. And I'm gonna be out of the house Wednesday and Thursday. SO! I'm gonna run a plotted tomorrow night (technically, tonight, seeing as it's after midnight.)

... I suppose I should tease you...

It's just another afternoon in the Jade Dragon Inn. You sit there, staring into your drink, wondering what you're going to fill your evening with, when suddenly, a waitress approaches you, with a note on a silver platter. She doesn't know where it comes from, just that the person who sent it asked for the silver platter, and was willing to pay extra to ensure it. The card is beautiful, gold pressed into the words You Are Invited.

When you open it, it reads...

You look around. Other waitresses are delivering similar notes to three other people.

This might not be good.
[/color]

... yeah. Since I highly doubt I'll get all four people before the start time (which is the earliest anyone can muster, I'm off for the day), consider this thread a reservation spot. You post here, you got priority. The others I'm gonna pull off the street, so to speak.

And yes, this will lead to something much bigger.

Thanks a lot! See you there!

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:43 am

Oh. Right. Philsys chat RP. You get it.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:13 am

I don't think I'll be available tomorrow night. We're in Dayton right now, and since Idran is going to be getting in late tomorrow night, we were going to try and be around tonight and/or tomorrow to go see him, Sage, and the host of neat people who actually live in this area.

If I somehow am not at Priam's when this starts, I'll let you know. If I am at Priam's, I probably won't be looking for a chat RP.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:21 pm

I might be, depending on the time; the paper I have in front of me says that the work thing I have tonight will end at 9:00 EST; it's more likely going to be an hour or so before that, depending on things.

I must prepare Seryntas's sheet for this.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Return to OOC RP Discussion