Memoria CRASH- A Chat PS RP

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Memoria CRASH- A Chat PS RP

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:34 am

Somewhere in a world parrallel Gaera, something dark dwells. Something that lives forgotten, safe from those who tried to destroy them years ago- The civilization of Twilight. Nestled within the remains of their shattered pocket dimension, Memoria, the Twilight Elves of Valford's Odessa group work to restore their lost land.

However, they are not the only dwellers.

Another group stirs- Ones that think the elves were foolish to use Memoria's power to wipe the memories of the humans who fought them centuries ago. Ones that think, truely, Memoria should have been used to it's full potential- To wipe out the humans. They don't have the strength to overthrow the powerful mage Valford. But the balance of power is slowly shifting in their favor..And an outsider will soon repeat the mistakes of the past.

---

As seen above, Shini's running another PS Chat RP. What I'm looking for is characters at least level 3, really. No relation to the Memoria plotline is needed- Memoria is unstable enough that I can (And will!) fit all sorts of characters in regardless of..Stuff. First, I just need a call for who's interested in the first place, characters listed and all. Once I get that, I'll work out times and whatnot.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:36 am

Perhaps I shall be interested in this.

Perhaps.

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:35 pm

I second Idran's opinion, although I'd need a Philsys character to take part with.

Return to OOC RP Discussion