wikiStuff

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
pd Rydia

wikiStuff

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:04 pm

Lots of stuff getting updated on the wiki! If you don't check in there every couple days, you may want to check out Taiar's work on the Mazoku page and Nekogami's on Terumahilana. Too, Sleen's been adding tons to his Elemaer page, which is particularly useful for those of us who haven't finished our characters for his CI. ::ahem::

I've been adding pictures all over the wiki, prettying things up--in particular there's quite a few in the races sections and a handful in with the deities. You might notice that Valth is full of things and the King of Doma is not a kirby--

--you folks, out there, on the big wide board, should add stuff, too. You can get accounts from Idran!

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:35 pm

IT IS FUN AND USEFUL DO IT; I know I used to be shy about wiki editing but it's pretty easy and radical when you can sort of move from one thing to another adding datums as you go.

Helpful hint: You link to things by surrounding them in [[ and ]] while editing.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:49 pm

If all else fails, steal someone else's code. That's the only reason we have anything approaching a standard format. One person found a way that worked and everyone else was too damned lazy to do anything but copy it.

Taking existing pages and replacing relevant information to make a new page! The more you know!

*dumdum da dum!*
*rainbow*

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 am

*laughs* Take your time, Dia. I can't start until I'm at least back in NJ, and that may not be for another week. But yeah, I've been adding stuff as the fit seizes me. I also wrote a huge extension for one of my characters' pages while I was on the long car trip out to Illinois that I haven't posted up yet and should.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Return to OOC RP Discussion