What's Happenin'? Plot round up.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Nekogami

What's Happenin'? Plot round up.

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:15 pm

I was just wondering what plots were out there that are affecting countries as opposed to small groups of characters.

I'm heading the War in Argovia (I'd also like to know who would be helping me in this large scale plot.)

Seethe's got something involving the Kor Nong and country takeovers

And Brian's got something going on Riva style.

Are there any others? I just want to get my bearings on what's happening in Gaera in general.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 pm

I'm planning on something that involves Valth, but that can, well, wait until something is resolved; though Valth obviously wouldn't sit and let people attack/invade.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:52 pm

I know Bes was doing something with Baron, involving a coup over the previous government. But I don't know what the status is on that at the moment.

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm

I would be more than willing to help you in Argovia, although I don't know of how much help I can be aside from Moral Support.

Go Team!

Lenore
Irritable Necromancer

Location: Under the Bed (Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red)

Unread postby Lenore » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm

What Tai said. I have a character or two who may get involved in a big way (though some characters need some develpment before I'm willing to throw them in there.) Honou for one. Maybe Jade's Parents. We'll see.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/PockyAddict/Long2HonouFlamesSig.jpg[/img]

Archmage
REAL DOCTOR. FROM AMERICA.

Unread postby Archmage » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:22 pm

I haven't officially gotten the Riva thing off the ground yet. I assure you I will inform people when I do and what's going on with the country. I spoke with Kelne about it and he and I came to the consensus that it should work out.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Expanding on whast Dave said about Baron:

At the moment, Baron is in a state of political upheavel, as great controversey ragesa bout the dethroning of Trevor Reginal Harvey and the new rule by the council that ran the government with him previously. There is a small resistance movement in Baron now! Baron also seems to have, quite embarassingly, lost a large portion of it's Naval fleet under unknown circumstances.

Baron is NOT a happy nation.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:12 pm

The Moogles of the Shuman Mountains have agreed to trade and immigration with Doma, as of a few days ago.

This may mean that both cultures will be undergoing a little shock. The Moogles more than the Domans.

Of course, with only a few hundred Moogles, this may be more of a novelty than anything major.

Return to OOC RP Discussion