ohey

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
pd Rydia

ohey

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:11 pm

So I just noticed something!
I've got these two maps for Argovia, and they're both a little different from each other.
There's this one:
Which has Reohoden to the right of Beldad and Beldad all smally,

and this one:
Which has Reohoden to the top of Beldad and Beldad larger (or some unexplored land east of Beldad).
I was wondering which is more accurate? I'm kinda thinking it's the last one, since it has the mile scale on it, but I'd like to be sure before changing the Gaera world map.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:58 pm

The First one I believe is my initial map. The second has got to be the newest versions because I don't remember drawing those unnamed green islands.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 pm

The newer one would be my doing. Altered since I thought Reohoden made more sense in a northern location, given background notes (making a point of trading through Beau rather than with Igala means more if Igala is actually closer for instance), and because I wanted a bit of largely uncivilised, 'here be monsters' type terrain for the purposes of my present campaign. Something which Argovia has previously lacked.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm

Okay, thanks!

The first map was on the most current world map, but I'd put Colena on the second map--so when I was resizing Argovia and trying to match it up with the Gaera map, I realized "ohey wait, what happened to Argovia?"

Return to OOC RP Discussion