Drawing the Line (A Philsys First Gen RP)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Drawing the Line (A Philsys First Gen RP)

Unread postby Nakibe » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey, folks. Anyone who thought I was plotting Things and Stuff in chat was wrong. Ashley and I came up with something potentially decent, and thus we are going to be co-GMing the ton of NPCs involved in this, yes.

A missing person report has been filed with the Doman Guard by a blacksmith named Gunther. His apprentice, a young boy named Joss, has gone missing. Anyone with information or better yet, the means to locate the boy should do so at once.

Solis Darylshield is also notably absent from his usual haunts. At this point only a few people know and the only clue that is currently left to go on is a snowflake pendant carried back to the Jade Dragon by Solis' pet lapdragon, Azul. Damian himself is in town... or was. After seeing this pendant he disappeared, saying that he needed to quickly catch the trail of the kidnappers. He should be sending back word of what he's found soon.

As such, anyone who knows Joss, Solis or Damian is invited, as well as any regulars to the inn that might know them. With Brian's permission, we hope to somehow get Karisuma into this RP. Also, Cardinal would be fun to have along for various reasons, provided Charles has the time.

This is probably going to be a chat RP unless otherwise noted, so we'll need Philsys character sheets, names, and times of availablility from each of you RPers.

RESPOND QUICKLY OR BE ASSAILED BY SPORKS. >:

Edit: Yeah, what he said. -Kai

Archmage
REAL DOCTOR. FROM AMERICA.

Unread postby Archmage » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Karis is available, but I have to update his character sheet. That won't take long at all. I'll provide one for you as soon as you need it; tonight I have some homework shit to do before I can do anything else, but I assure you I can get you what you need by the time you need it.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:47 pm

Howsaboutta Dia?

As for schedule, I'm good for days which are not Tuesday/Thursday, and for chats which end before midnight. I'm flexible on the days, but really not so much on the time (the earlier the chats end, the better--ideally, I'd like chats to run/end in the earlier day/afternoon, but, y'know, not so picky).

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:46 pm

Yeah, kay, Cardinal. Sheet linked when my connection doesn't hate me.

And... uh... Sundays and Mondays. That's all I can really do till March. And even Mondays may turn on me.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:44 am

So far my available times are:

Sunday (late afternoon)
Wednesday (After 7 EST)
Friday (depending on MAC)
Saturday (depending on MAC)

People should keep these times in mind, as I feel it's important that I be here. So far it's looking like those who've expressed interest will have to consider Sundays in the late afternoon or very early evening. Enough of us have to get up on Monday morning that staying up all night to roleplay is unfortunately out of the question.

Archmage

Karis Karis Karis

Unread postby Archmage » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:56 pm

Karis Heru is definitely going to be available.

Lenore
Irritable Necromancer

Location: Under the Bed (Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red)

Unread postby Lenore » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:21 pm

You may have Terra. I don't know how to link specifically to her sheet, but she's the last post (currently) in my thread in the CC.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/PockyAddict/Long2HonouFlamesSig.jpg[/img]

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Taiar

I guess it's time to be active again.

Unread postby Taiar » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:45 am

If all of you will be so kind as to have me...

Taiar's Philsys Sheet

My availability is as follows...

Mondays After 5:00 PM.
Tuesdays After 7:00 PM.
Wednesdays After 5:00 PM.
Thursdays After 7:00 PM.
Fridays After 2:00 PM.
Saturdays All Day.
Sundays All Day.

...This is, of course, before I factor in work, but I don't know my schedule for that until the week before the actual week in question, so I may need to supply that as it's needed. I don't work on Tuesdays and Thursdays though.

Archmage

Unread postby Archmage » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:47 pm

I am pretty sure that I have to work this Sunday. >.o BUT, I think I only have to work 10 AM to 6 PM. I will confirm this this Thursday.

My availability through the week is limited because of relatively early class and my penchant for getting sleep so that I can be a functioning human being. Therefore I am free Friday evenings, all day on Saturdays, and all day on Sundays (unless we have to stay up past about 12 PM on a particular Sunday).

That's my availability, work schedule not taken into account because the days I work any given week are pretty damned random (although my boss generally sets it up so that I don't have to work every Friday, for example).

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:09 am

Sundays work for me.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Given that Kamos is not particularly...feasible...for this RP's character composition, I will be volunteering either Adrienne or another TBA/TBP character, pending on who people will be more comfortable with. I should be okay with any of the times given.[/url]

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:25 pm

We're considering starting this Sunday. Right now we technically have enough characters ready and players willing to start, so if you can't make it (either because the time doesn't work or your character isn't ready) and you still want us to wait... let us know by posting here.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:52 pm

Sunday late afternoon? As in, 7ish or so? Works for the Dia.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:58 pm

Yeah. Brian works until six in the evening, so we'd be starting as soon after that as possible.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:28 pm

Kayo!

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:18 pm

Karis, Cardinal, Dia Rai, and Taiar are in.

Tomorrow just after 6 p.m. EST. You're all still okay to go, yes?

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:11 pm

With bells on.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Yush.

Archmage

Unread postby Archmage » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:09 pm

May :cthulhu: eat me if not.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:59 am

Session One: Catch-22

Summary:

Damian met the party at the JD, and told them he had a good idea of where Joss and Solis were being held. The base was in the woods about a thirty-minute walk from town.

They went to find the boys there. They found the general area by following the sound of an explosion that you know only one person there would cause in the middle of the forest. Before they caught up to the boys, they met the girls they got away from. The party uses them to find Joss and Solis, but the boys continue running when they see that the party is with the enemy. So the party fights those girls while the kids keep running.

When the girls are defeated, Tai and Dia start taking them back to the JD for questioning. Karis and Cardinal catch up with Joss and Solis. Joss seems pretty determined to kill them rather than let them get anywhere near either of them.

Karis is starting to get Joss calmed down, and Solis has decided that, yes they're working with Dia and Damian and that means that yes, they're not the enemy. Because Joss trusts Solis, he's starting to come around when he gets hit with a dart from the woods.

Joss drops. A man emerges from the woods and points out that the only antidote for the poison that's close enough to save Joss... is back at the enemy base. So if Solis doesn't come with him and bring Joss, too... Joss will die.

The party doesn't have long to decide, and eventually elects to let the boys go back with this asshole to the base they just escaped from.

EXP Postings Are Here:

Cardinal "Drama Llama" Messiah: 450 base, plus a 50 XP OMG DRAMA bonus.
Dia "Mmmm... Dismemberment..." Rai: 450 base.
Karis "Everyone Just Shut Up!" Heru: 450 base, plus a 100 XP bonus for his diplomatic efforts.
Taiar "I'm here... no, really!" Valcrist: 450 base.

Next session is Sunday at 6 p.m. EST. Répondez, s'il vous plaît.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Aye, I'll be ready.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:08 pm

Crap.

I was going to skip choir for this, but my sister unexpectedly showed up to pick me up, and I can't bail now. Earliest I can be back is, sadly, 9 PM EST. Sorry.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:34 am

Session Two: Persuasion

Summary:

Karis and Cardinal waited in the clearing where they'd found Joss, Solis, and that random asshole until Dia could get there. She sent Tai ahead to take the two girls, Topaz and Crystal, back to the Jade Dragon. The party regroups there, and update Damian on the latest news while Riss'ar drinks brandy.

Everyone agrees to do whatever's necessary to get information out of Crystal and Topaz, who seem pretty damned sure they won't have to say anything to anybody. Crystal seems as if Topaz is keeping her from talking, so the party separates the sisters. Dia and Karis take Topaz into The Back Room to have a talk with the goblin staff, which Tai and Cardinal are left to deal with Crystal.

Cardinal, eager to get started on his end, lets the Earth girls know where he's from, and when he lived there. Once Dia and Karis have left with Topaz, Cardinal, returning to his roots as a trained Inquisitor, introduces Crystal to the time-honored tradition of toca, or water-torture.

Cardinal is interrupted by a guest at the door. He whistles to get their attention and points out that he'd rather Cardinal not "mark Crystal up too badly." He seems uninterested in fighting for the moment, and Riss'ar notices immediately that this man feels like a Celestial, and he's carrying the traditional weapon of celestials of mercy.

Crystal, briefly pleased that someone may have come to help her, quickly gets over this impression and immediately tries to keep as far away from that guy as possible. The man explains he's come to retrieve Crystal and Topaz, calling them his payment for finishing their job for them.

Dia and Karis drag Topaz back out so they can see what's going on. Topaz tries to get back into The Back Room to get away from that man, whom she called Malcolm.

Riss'ar reminded everyone that there was no fighting in the Inn, and Dia struck a deal with the girls that if Topaz and Crystal gave them information, the party would be sure to protect them from Malcolm. When it was made glaringly clear that the party was not going to relinquish the girls, Malcolm is met at the door by Eve Valerian.

She recommends that Malcolm give up on this and leave. Damian recognizes her, but she doesn't seem interested in talking to anyone but Malcolm. She says a few words and Malcolm shoves her back into the doorframe for it, but agrees that they can leave. She starts to disagree with him again, and he backhands her just before they disappear. The party isn't too pleased with Malcolm, but the girls are talking now.

The girls work for an old half-insane colleague of Damian's named Anwell. Anwell picked up Malcolm in his search for native allies, and promised the sisters protection from him. Anwell's project appears to be research-based, an attempt to learn what makes a mage and how he can become one. Joss and Solis are probably intended to fall into one of two groups: test subjects or indoctrinated recruits.

Topaz and Crystal are sent off with Griff Amanziani to be held in protective custody at the guard station. Electing to rest up a bit before charging off into Anwell's base, Dia closes the Inn temporarily and everyone grabs a room.

Cardinal "Let's Never Speak of This Again" Messiah: 100 XP base. 50 unexpected XP because the GM's chief weapon is surprise. And fear! ...wait.
Dia "Leading from the Fore" Rai: 100 XP base. 50 XP for bringing in a guest star.
Karis "Not a Fanboy, Seriously" Heru: 100 XP base.
Taiar "Dark Lord of Lurkers" Valcrist: 100 XP base.

Next session is tomorrow at approximately 6.5 EST, as usual.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Malcolm is met at the door by Eve Valerian.

In the words of the current younger generation:

Oh snap o_o

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Session Three: Enemy of my Enemy

The adventuring grownups set out from the Jade Dragon in the morning after their coffee Odyssey, and made their way through the woods with Fluffy in tow. They made their way to the base thanks to Karis' telepathic snooping on Malcolm, and the first thing they saw was a guard standing outside. Karis took care of him, Dia bound the unconscious man, and they continued on.

When they reach a small clearing, in it they find a series of tents and other temporary housing surrounding an old restored residential building, the sort of house that often gets restored and used as a park conservation center. That may in fact be what this house was before it became a headquarters of ultimate evil experimentation.

Fluffy was sent to do recon, and found mice. Fluffy finds the front door, which is guarded, and a side door which does not seem to be. They head in through the door that seems least likely to involve them being shot at or killed in some other, equally-unpleasant, fashion.

When they get to the door they hear what seems to be a lovers' quarrel between Malcolm and Eva. Malcolm wants to stay on with this project, and Eva is insisting that they go. The conversation is peppered with a few crashing noises, and despite the evidence that Malcolm is still smacking his woman around, it doesn't take long for her to lay down the law.

She demands to know where his loyalty is, threatens him for his disobedience, and she bullies him into giving up their alliance with Anwell. She tells him that she knew as soon as she saw the test subjects that Anwell had screwed up and things were going to go downhill fast. While she seemed sure that she was safe, "they" are dangerous and she can't protect Malcolm from them as long as he insists on baiting them the way he's doing. Perhaps she's talking about the grownups who've come to mess up the whole operation.

She leaves Malcolm to go speak with Anwell, the man currently in charge of this here operation. The party, finding the side door curiously unlocked and unguarded, gets inside the house. The house itself is cross-shaped and has three floors: an attic, a ground floor, and a basement. They enter on the ground floor and at the center of the four wings is a staircase leading both up to the attic and down to the basement floor. Judging that, in Anwell's place, they would keep prisoners in the basement, they decide to head down there first.

To deal with the two guards on the stairs, Dia created an illusion of Solis who mocked the guards and led them off on a chase through the house. That done, they headed downstairs and found Solis in a cell down the hall. Joss wasn't down there, so they weren't done quite yet. Perhaps Anwell learned his lesson from last time, that these two should not be held together.

In addition to Solis' cell, there is a big huge-ass heavy door on the other end of the hall. It seems to be heavily magic-shielded as well. This understandably sets off the party's trouble sense, so they opt to leave it alone if possible.

The guards return to their posts at the top of the stairs, and the party is officially hemmed in where they are until they find a way up the stairs. The mages in the party, which is everyone, feel a massive spike of magic from behind that door before it flies open, slamming loudly against the wall behind it. The room inside is full of people standing around a central area, and there are two people in the middle of a lot of overturned lab tables. The room reeks to Taiar of... Mazoku?

Inside Eva is having a violent altercation with a man who can only be Anwell. Eva is casting magic almost identical to Taiar's, and Anwell seems to be carrying a glove device that absorbs or blocks the spells somehow. As the fight continues, the party hangs back, unwilling to get into the fight with Solis there. They all feel a telepathic summons from Eva and before long they can hear someone struggling with the guards upstairs. Malcolm shoves past the party to get into the room.

By the point everyone is sick of watching their enemies fight each other and Karis pulls his gun on Anwell. Momentarily distracted, Anwell is unable to block another hit from Eva. Deciding finally to leave this group to their infighting, the party heads off to find Joss, leaving a bewildered Taiar to hang out and watch for a bit longer. He stays long enough to see Malcolm and Eva begin casting a spell together. He opts to leave with the others when he realizes this is basically the combination Mazoku/Holy magic technique that he can do with Aya, and it may indeed be "run the hell away" time.

The party finds Joss in the attic as the house is rocked by explosions and even their enemies are too busy fleeing to bother with them. On orders from the party and with their assurance that Solis isn't trapped in the basement anymore, Joss blows down the attic door. They get to the door and after another fireball from Joss they're outside.

The party sees Eva and Malcolm blip briefly into view at the edge of the clearing before they teleport away again. Opting not to worry about those two just yet, the party decides to head back to Doma.

Alright alright alright its EXP time.

For Cardinal : 100 XP base.
Dia : 100 XP base + 100 for "Solis Wuz Heer" illusion.
Karis : 100 XP base + 100 for the life giving waters. Wait, what? NOT lifegiving? AH.
Tai: 100 XP base + 50 for recognizing a good time to RUN.

And... wait, what's this? The party apparently earned the "Big Boss" rating. Or something like that.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Being in a play is VERY TIRING.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Rargh. Well, guys, next week is the opening of my play, God's Favorite. On Sunday, we're going to be having a dress rehearsal (it opens Wednesday, but this is going to be the first night we can actually be in the theatre... we've been rehearsing in a church and a Bible college till now) and thus, I won't be here to RP.

Luckily, upon closer examination of my schedule, I will be able to make it the week after, thank goodness. Till then, guys, I doubt you'll see much of me, so pray I don't... well... go insane and kill the rest of the cast in a fiery blaze of sleep deprivation and psychosis. Later~!

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:11 pm

Take care, Cha.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Session Four: Voices in His Head

Summary:

The party returned to the Jade Dragon from the rubble of the base and tried to decide what to do next. Some entertained the notion that their initial objective-- rescuing the boys-- had been achieved and that they were under no further obligation to continue the investigation. Adventurers, however, are a notoriously curious lot and this plan was discarded early on.

The next topic was what the hell Eva Valerian could be up to. Not only was it strange that she'd been seen with Malcolm, but she'd been using mazoku techniques. Further, she'd been using them against Anwell, the man for whom she was supposedly working. Oddities upon oddities. Was she using mazoku techniques she'd learned somewhere? Was she a mazoku, and if so had she always been that way?

Then there was the fact that if she and Malcolm could have escaped, there was little guarantee that Anwell had died in the collapse. Cardinal pulled together a group of guards to help excavate the house and investigate what had been going on there. The hope was that they would find some hint as to Anwell's potential goals and, of course, his current status.

Cardinal managed to pull together a contingent of guards, bullying some when necessary, and led them over to the base. The guard moved over to the house to check things out, and Azul was sent in to the wreckage as a scout. Meanwhile, Taiar was contacted telepathically by someone claiming she needed to speak to him alone, lest his allies cause problems for her.

The guard contingent and party members at the house found what appeared to be a tunnel in the base leading out, which would explain why Anwell's body was not found. It seemed almost certain that he had escaped and was likely to continue causing problems later.

He slipped away from the group, and Eva teleported to his location. Given a moment to really inspect her, it was clear to Taiar that the woman is indeed a mazoku. She seemed curious to speak with someone "like her," and posited that given her own recent change and the similarity in their abilities that it was possible she was largely modelled on Taiar himself. According to her, Malcolm is not a ryuuzoku, and does in fact belong to this world.

She offered him information on Anwell's activities on the condition that Taiar not expose her to the potential risk his allies presented. He agreed.

According to her, Anwell is looking for something. She couldn't discern what it was, since his magic-shielded lab hampered efforts at supernatural investigation. She does know that it's something belonging to Gaera that Anwell wants for himself. She claims that Anwell has an informant who misled him. It would seem that no one with any information wants Anwell to get what he's looking for.

She couldn't say what the goal in question might be, but she did have a name. Anwell had been speaking with an elf named Alister Taliaferro. Taliaferro has been staying in public places where he's safer from Anwell, and this has limited Eva's investigation as well. She suggested that perhaps the party might have better luck. Having offered the best assistance she could without compromising her own safety or the safety of her lover, Eva teleported away.

Taiar returned to the group and suggested a new avenue to their investigation with little effort to conceal his new knowledge, but little desire to reveal his source to his allies. Cardinal resolved to have his guards check the city's records, and Dia is more than able to use the Jade Dragon's patrons and staff as sources of information as well.

This all would come after the basement of Anwell's headquarters had been cleared out and closer inspection of that tunnel can be done... but that is a tale for the next session!

100 EXP for everyone.

Next session is this coming Sunday. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:39 pm

Session Five: Street Performance

Summary:

The party's first task was the investigation of a hole or potential tunnel in the basement of Anwell Chambers' base of operations. They didn't locate any bodies down there, but they did find a chicken and more importantly... cowering in the darkness whispering to herself they found a little girl named Maria. Once they had convinced her that they were real and could take her out into the light, she came with them and they took her back to the Jade Dragon.

They fed the child and prepared to go track down their only lead, the mysterious Alister Taliaferro. They head out into the marketplace to start checking public spaces for the elf, since presumably that's where he's most likely to spend his time. They ran across a friend of Cardinal's, and a common patron to the Jade Dragon. Both Dia and Cardinal had reason to expect that this elf could help them in their search, since Isaac Abriani knows a fair number of people.

They pulled Isaac away from his busking to have a short conversation with him. They asked him if he knew of a Taliaferro. When they pressed the issue, Isaac fled without an explanation. After wrangling with some illusory misdirection from the elf, Karis realized that Isaac might be Alister Taliaferro. Before they could catch up to him, the sound of gunfire brought the party up against the men Isaac had been dodging.

After dealing with the gunman and the two swordsmen providing him backup, the party located Isaac by following a trail of blood from the wounded elf. He'd been shot a few times and did a poor job of refusing their aid when they found him. Despite the fact that only Anwell Chambers had the name Taliaferro, Isaac decided they might not be his enemies and agreed to give them the information Anwell had been seeking in the first place.

EXP!

Cardinal: 450 base.
Dia: 450 base, plus 25 for dealing with Isaac's pranks.
Karis: 450 base, plus 50 for being Mister Negotiator.
Tai: 450 base.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:25 pm

OK. Here's the situation. I have a big choir concert on Saturday and Sunday night, so RP won't be able to happen for me those nights. Any chance we can (presumably) finish this thing up on Friday? That would be lovely...

Archmage

Unread postby Archmage » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:25 pm

I have major exams Monday through Wednesday and will likely need the entire weekend, including Sunday, to dedicate to studying. So I don't think I'm giong to be available this weekend, at all.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:18 am

Is everyone okay to go today? Normal time, 6:45-7?

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Okay. I think this is my fault because I didn't confirm everything earlier this week. Sorry to Shaun, Dia, Tai, and Brian. No session this Sunday. Maybe another time.

People, please post times for this coming weekend. Let me know as soon as you can, because we only need one more session to get this done. If we can all be in the same place at the same time just one more night this plot will be finished.

So. Times? Same time this coming Sunday okay for everyone?

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm

I am opening the store all this week. I am free as Freebird.

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue May 08, 2007 8:56 pm

Okay. Wow. Holy crap has this become complicated.

Anyway, my computer is fixed and I'd like to start seriously looking at finishing this thing. If you guys could post times, that'd be great.

Another anyway. Summary, with an accompanying log in case you are interested.

Session Six: Rambling Bard

After an apology for the protracted hassle in locating and saving his ass, Isaac explained what he knew of the situation. He had met Anwell Chambers while telling stories as he usually did, and the man had taken an interest. He'd been telling his version of the creation story, a fairly orthodox Ishtarite tale.

"The idea being that there was a lot of jumbled up nonsense that wasn't doing anything important at the start. Chaos. Just a lot of... well.... a lot of cosmic rubbish. Ishtar was the first to emerge from this chaos, and Primaer was next. They existed for a while, which is quite a feat considering the silly assorted bits of reality floating about. Ishtar and Primaer shared knowledge, and in general rather enjoyed not being the only things around. As I said. It must have been rather novel!

They decided it would be an interesting experiment to increase the population. So they began to order the universe around them a bit. You get lesser gods, earth, seas, fire, etcetera. Various things for everyone to play with. Eventually mortals came around to hedge some of the limitations of immortal beings. That's the general common vein at least."

What followed was a lot of Elvish philosophy and theology with no apparent point until Isaac finally came around to explaining what had caught Anwell's ear. Isaac described an item that embodied or even contained some part of that primordial creative force, the Ner-Tohu. The Ner-Tohu reportedly has some power over the period between potential and realization, the power of change.

Somewhat perturbed by Anwell's interest in the item, Isaac gave him a good deal of false information about its existence and potential whereabouts. There's no proof that such a thing exists, only speculation. However, Anwell was curious enough that Isaac gave him a direction that would seem correct to an offworlder unfamiliar with Gaera's pantheon.

He implied to Anwell that he could find the thing in a temple to Nakibe.

Aside from the obvious logical issues of an organized gathering of chaos worshippers, such an artifact would likely never ever be entrusted to servants of chaos. If Isaac had to guess (more based on the continuing stability of the universe than anything else), he would say that it was more likely in the hands of the forces of order than of chaos.

Karis remembered a temple to Shamayu south of town, and the party agreed that at the very least they should check to ensure that even if the Ner-Tohu does exist, Anwell doesn't get his hands on it. It could be just what he's looking for to advance himself into a mage, or at worst cause a great deal of uncontrollable chaos.

The plan? Head south and explore the veracity of the legend before Anwell does.

EXP: 100 base for all. 50 EXP bonus for dealing with insane delays coming up on this last (hopefully) session.

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Tue May 08, 2007 9:51 pm

Wooooo Drawing the Line Continues. *Waves little Flags in the air*

In any case. My times are a bit more random with the ending of classes and what not. For the known future as it is, I will be free the rest of this week except for Friday (for work) and Sunday (for Mother's Day, of course). Assuming that this last session will not linger on for more than 2 weeks or so...

...That's really all there is to mention. Work next week has yet to be announced, so I can't say much there.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed May 09, 2007 1:47 am

I'm pretty much available whenever. The times we RPed before are most preferable.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed May 09, 2007 2:36 pm

Sunday night would be great.

Next Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday are probably super-awesome too.

Will confirm these times Sunday afternoon (Or not, if we do it then)

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun May 13, 2007 9:20 pm

How are Wednesday or Friday?

Next

Return to OOC RP Discussion