Wrapping up 'Cabbit'

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
pd Rydia

Wrapping up 'Cabbit'

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:19 pm

So, our GM has left for more attractive pastures, and we're left with our characters on another continent. Howsabout wrapping up this RP? I'd like to be using Dia again.

I would not like to retcon the RP. I had fun, I put in a fair amount of effort into it, and I'd like to be able to incorporate the events and interaction and characterization into Dia's background for future RP.

Personally, I'm not all that interested in finishing it up via RP. For one thing, I'd like to have Dia free to use now (now, now, now--dammit!) For another, I'm not entirely sure how successful that avenue would be. We've had a couple interruptions now, what with the ezFluke and vacations and whatnot. The steam is kinda gone.

What I'd suggest is finding some reasonable conclusion which is mutually agreeable between the lot of the involved RPers.

Thus, this thread.

For discussing and whatnot.

Also:
DarkLordKelne (8:11:54 PM): (That is a thought, actually. Still, I'd at least like to get a handle on some rough outlines of what might have been. At any rate, I maintain that the general 'it didn't work out, the details are unimportant' line will do for now.)

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 pm

I wrote a reply, but something ate it. Blah :[

Summary: Kelne's idea works, though I wouldn't mind a quick write up on Pervy's part. Whatever happens, though, should be dealt with quickly to free up the characters of all involved.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:41 pm

Well then. We were looking for a cure for the cabbit. And we found some... hive mind thing. Whoo. Would we bother to investigate that further, or stick to our original goal?

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:30 am

So.... Yeah. We never really finished talking about this. We barely started. Is the interest still ther?

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:40 am

Yep.

Pervy IMed me about it the other day (two days ago?), and I've forgotten to IM him back. I was in the middle of Wiki shenanigans.

I should get on that.

[edit] Chatting with our Pervy. He says he'll have a write-up/conclusion for us sometimes.

Return to OOC RP Discussion