Thought and Memory

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Thought and Memory

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:59 am

How do people feel about Tuesday evening? It's possible we can finish this entirely with one more session. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:57 am

Sadly, no can do. Working late every day but Monday. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:23 pm

I can swing that. Everyone else needs to post. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

*cuts, pastes*

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:41 pm

Weekends: Free
Mon: Free at 3ish
Tue: Free at 7ish
Wed: Free at 8ish
Thu: Free at 7ish
Fri: Free at 3ish

All times given are in EDT. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Archmage144

Re: *cuts, pastes*

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:31 pm

Monday: 12-10 PM work
Tuesday: 12-8 PM work
Thursday-Friday: 11-7 PM work
Saturday: 2-6 PM work

Free after work, which including travel time and possibly food means like half an hour after the end of my shift. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 1/7/07 17:31

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:35 pm

...Okay. Charles, when you say "working late," how late do you mean? Are we talking absurdly late, like eleven at night?

Edit: Okay, apparently late=too late. If people were available after 9 or 10, I could have swung it, because a short session would be all we needed to get something done.

I could run it Friday, since I expect Brian will want to run Vessels of Souls on Saturday, but I'm not sure what Charles' work schedule is on that particular day. It's looking like it'll be unavailable. No session this week unless something unexpected happens to allow it. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kai@rpgww60462>Kai</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/7/07 19:08

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:11 pm

Yeah. Gone till 12:30 board time Monday, then 1:45 Tuesday through Friday. Sorry. Backup supervisor training, and all. Good news is, this string of nights will be followed up by a string of mornings next week, so increased availability! Yay! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Possibility one: We run it tonight. I can do it, but it's short notice and I don't know if all of you will be available.

Possibility two: People give me times for next week. I won't be available most nights, so just tell me when you don't have other commitments. I'll work around you as best I can. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kai@rpgww60462>Kai</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/7/07 19:18

Kai

WTF Memory

Unread postby Kai » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:13 pm

Session three: "WTF Memory."

100 XP for fighting Sebastian. 75 XP for dealing with Tassi's miscellaneous bullshit.

450 XP for the most creative bossfight I've ever seen.

Kurt gets 50 XP for bringing in his fucking automobile.

Darin gets 50 XP for smashing through a window like the Epic Drama Whore he IS NOT.

And... your characters all get 100 XP for being in an emergency session.

Awards:
<ol>
*Darin wins the "Bring Me Your Women!" award.
*Damian wins the "Bee-Movie" award.
*Daniel wins the "I'm Telling My Dad on You!" award.
*Charles wins the "Laser Assisted Ball-and-chain" award.
*Kurt wins the "Chicks Dig the Ride" award for his fucking car.
*Daniel wins the "I'm Telling My Dad on You!" award.
</ol>

Totals for the whole plot (I think, you'll want to check this yourselves):
<ol>
* Charles - 1325 XP
* Damian - 1325 XP
* Daniel - 1400 XP
* Darin - 1375 XP
* Kurt - 1405 XP
</ol>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:55 pm

*TEMPORARY REVIVE*

I would like to request logs of this endeavor. Because it was grand. And demonstrates Silvar dynamics quite well.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Archmage
REAL DOCTOR. FROM AMERICA.

Unread postby Archmage » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:47 pm

Account theft. This is Kai, due to computer troubles.

http://kai.rpgww.org/Logs/Plotted_RPs/G ... andMemory/

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Much appreciation is being sent to you, and should arrive within three to five business days.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:06 am

By then we'll be in Ohio! I may as well just pick it up then....

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion