New D&D Book List!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

New D&D Book List!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:38 pm

For those of you who aren't Kelne and Nakibe and thus don't rummage through my shared files, here's an updated list of my collection of D&D books on PDF, which now officially takes up three gigabytes.

Arcana Evolved
Arms and Equipment
Champions of Ruin (Forgotten Realms)
City of the Spider Queen (Forgotten Realms)
Complete Adventurer
Complete Arcane
Complete Divine
Complete Mage
Complete Psionic
Complete Warrior
Draconomicon
Dragon Magic
Dungeon Master's Guide
Dungeon Master's Guide II
Eberron Campaign Setting (Eberron)
Expanded Psionics Handbook
Faiths and Pantheons (Forgotten Realms)
Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (Forgotten Realms)
Frostburn
Ghostwalk
Hero Builder's Guidebook
Libris Mortis
Lords of Darkness (Forgotten Realms)
Lords of Madness
Lost Empires of Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Magic of Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Manual of the Planes
Miniatures Handbook
Monster Manual
Monster Manual II
Monster Manual III
Monster Manual IV
Monsters of Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Oriental Adventures
Player's Guide to Eberron (Eberron)
Player's Guide to Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Player's Handbook
Player's Handbook II
Power of Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Races of Destiny
Races of Eberron (Eberron)
Races of Faerun (Forgotten Realms)
Races of Stone
Races of the Dragon
Races of the Wild
Savage Species
Serpent Kingdoms (Forgotten Realms)
Shining South (Forgotten Realms)
Silver Marches (Forgotten Realms)
Spell Compendium
Sword and Fist
Tome of Battle - The Book of Nine Swords
Tome of Magic
Unapproachable East (Forgotten Realms)
Underdark (Forgotten Realms)
Unearthed Arcana
Weapons of Legacy

And now here's a list of the books I don't have, but want:
Fiendish Codex II
Complete Scoundrel
Ashley wants a book called Whispers of Death
Weapons of Legacy in full color
Spell Compendium in full color with a front cover
Races of the Dragon with a front cover

The front cover thing is because I view my folder as thumbnails of the first pages, usually the front cover. My Spell Compendium and Races of the Dragon files don't have that page.

For ease of getting these files, it may be wise to download Hamachi at <EZCODE>www.hamachi.cc<EZCODE> and ask me for my network password. Then all you need to do is tell me to lower my firewall and take your pick of all my books. Otherwise, I can send them over Trillian/AIM, but that's labor-intensive on my end and has a far lower success rate. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"There are four types of men: one who says what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours - he is a neutral person. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine is a fool. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is yours is righteous. One who says what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine is evil."
-Talmud, Avot 5:13

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis <EZCODE>number<EZCODE>.</p>Edited by: <A>SpleenInfinity13[/url] Image at: 1/4/07 0:05

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: New D&D Book List!

Unread postby Kai » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:42 pm

I may take you up on this. So far there have been some things I want to do with my characters that, near as I can tell, D&D doesn't have rules for. I may just need access to more material before I decide that. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:36 pm

Tch, taking my books and calling them your own.

Anywho, I"m the one that gets Spleen all his PDF books. I also Faiths of Eberron in case anyone else is interested. If there is any book you are looking for that isn't on Spleen's list, ask me. I can usually find it.

Spleen: I'm working on Complete Mage. And by that I mean, I"ll get it after college apps are done. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:17 am

I got many of these from you.

Okay, most.

The difference is that everyone on this forum knows me and you're still "Spleen's friend". And you don't share any folders over Hamachi.

P.S.: Fuck college apps. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"There are four types of men: one who says what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours - he is a neutral person. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine is a fool. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is yours is righteous. One who says what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine is evil."

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:03 pm

I need Champions of Ruin and Lost Empires of Faerun. In return, I can get you Dragonmarked, Secrets of Xen'drik, Monster Manual IV, and Complete Mage.

EDIT: I have transfered Complete Mage and Monster Manual IV to Spleen and Dragonmarked and Secrets of Xen'drik to Darkknight. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

d20 Optimization Boards</p>Edited by: Zemyla&nbsp; Image at: 11/21/06 23:02

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:42 pm

I'm looking for Whispers of Death, a book for people who really want to do crazy things with assassins.

More info: Link!

I see that nobody seems to have this, but I'm curious as to where I could get a copy without paying that oh-so-prohibitive seven dollars. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:37 pm

I just checked LimeWire, and nothing's coming up. I know Darkknight and Zem both have different avenues they generally use, but I don't know the specifics. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:33 am

Spleen you wouldn't. It involves very meticulous seraching of other planes of existence. Very very sophisticated.

EDIT: By the by, my "other avenue" has failed to find this book as well. Perhaps another good look on Limewire is in order, but these efforts are impeded by my fear of trojans and viruses and other nasty little buggers to be found on Limewire.

Yay buggers. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkknight61189>darkknight61189</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/10/06 0:35

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:46 am

I hasten to add that without me, you wouldn't know what Dungeons & Dragons is. Or roleplaying at all, for that matter. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:45 pm

Oh, snap! <p>-------------------------

Return to OOC RP Discussion