MAC needs YOU!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
NamagomiMk0

MAC needs YOU!

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:36 pm

To be exact, I have started a "MAC Mecha Depot" on the wiki, complete with an easy enough format to use that anyone who understands MACsys should easily see what they're looking at. There's only one problem.

One can't have a mecha depot without mecha.

And so, I ask you, the members of RPGWW, to fill this out with mecha designs that have either been made for the specific universe previously, ones that have been made for a current-running RP, or ones you believe would fit in the universe in question. The page can be accessed through the wiki main page, or here. A template is already provided, and likewise, so is a, for now, pair of sample mecha. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: MAC needs YOU!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:25 pm

Can I add info for things that are not mecha? Can I add not-Macsys info for mecha?

NamagomiMk0

Re: MAC needs YOU!

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:12 pm

The compendium is specifically meant for mecha. However, there are, if you bother to look at the template, two subsections for background and description. Thus, there IS room for "not-MACsys" info for mecha. However, it would be a good idea that each entry come with a MACsys stat block.

Please look at the template before asking more questions. And if you MUST ask something system-related, PLEASE read the MACsys article on the wiki. It's posted there for a reason. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:25 pm

Newsflash: I will upload all MAC statistical entries for mecha. I will not, however, bother to come up with flavor text (background, descriptions, weapon names) for PC mecha. That is up to the player of the mecha's pilot.

Return to OOC RP Discussion