So, I had a question

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

So, I had a question

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:42 pm

Is anyone using the Mount? If not, can I have it? I want to do stuff with the dragons there, and introduce the Naga there... However, that's hardly a reason to just hand over a country/nation/whatever. People's thoughts? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: So, I had a question

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:02 pm

The what now? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:23 pm

Image</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:23 pm

That's presumably because it never ever gets used.

Eh. Wiki says it's BYS's. IM him about it. <p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:18 pm

If you can get hold of him, by all means do so. I'm not sure how active he is (or ever will be again) here. It's actually the main reason why I'm technically the "expert" on the Elemental Lords, whatever that means.

If you can get hold of Blaze, let me know how I can as well. *sweatdrop* I'd like to talk to him about the Elemental Lords before I do much of anything with them, and if it's possible to consult him I'd be just tickled. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:46 pm

BYM is also known as Ross. Ross lives in the UK, generally was a pratt, and stopped RPing here when the local wemmins stopped letting him step all over their feelings/wouldn't put out. Also, I know atleast some folks got tired of him godmoding in CIs with god-like demon characters to get his way. ... I'm not keen on talking to him, and for the better part of a year or two he hasn't been keen on RPing here. <p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:29 am

Then I think you have your verdict. By dint of expressing interest in it, the Mount is yours.

By the sounds, it doesn't seem like there are any objections, so yeah. Carry on. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:55 pm

The Mount is up for grabs, as per
http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm4 ... 1957.topic
Go for it.

Get in touch with Blaze(YamatoSpirit) if you can/want to--he hasn't been at RPGWW for ages, but Lys might know how to contact him. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica
"he is the godamn batman! thats why! if he can breath in space you damn bet he can wear a panty on his head!" glu-glu</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:06 am

I'd rather not bring him up with her. My conversations with her are always fairly short, and very infrequent; Don't want to clutter them up with a subject that's still a little sore for her. Thanks for the advice though! I may be able to poke him myself some other way if I really need to.

Also, will probably do something with this soon; Normally I'd wait a while first, but with the situation with the Drow and the rest of Argovia... Eh heh. <p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion