Philsys Spellbook

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Philsys Spellbook

Unread postby Kai » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:30 pm

Okay. Sage was good enough to put this up on the wiki.

The wiki page in question.

I've done most of the formatting garbage. I'm okay to revise spell costs and effects based on the guidelines previously decided upon by the community.

What I need help with is something I simply don't have time to do. I need help compiling spells from various schools so that I can update the spell lists.

Spell schools not in the spellbook at all:

Teleportation/Movement/Etc
Dream Magic
You get the idea.

Whatever I've missed, please help me out and either post it up there in the format I've used for everything else, or just put shit up in here.

As you can see by reading the spellbook, I've left little notes about some of the things I intend to do. The discussion page also has this information. Any suggestions should go here so that they can get done.

The spellbook should quit sucking. I can make that happen if I have help. Any takers? <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: Philsys Spellbook

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:19 pm

First point, it's spelled 'spatial.' Can't edit it, since I don't have an account.

Second, if anyone is as interested in the Movement type spell effects, this person should IM me so we can bounce ideas around and get some things cooking. I guess the same applies for Dream Magic, as well, or anything else really. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Philsys Spellbook

Unread postby Kai » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:40 pm

I'm interested in movement, as well as dream magic. I have the dream magic document in my gmail, so I can send copies of that to anyone who's curious.

Also, I can give Teh Priam an account. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion