So rough it can scratch diamond

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
NamagomiMk0

Remember: CINEMATIC

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm

Now, now, Kelne. We're talking cinematic stuff, so you have to take a few things into account here. Uber-realism isn't quite the goal here, I would think.

First off, the EMPs. As admittedly effective as they would be, I personally think a one-hit kill on a major target is something that Brian does NOT want to deal with in this case. And let's admit. It's just a bit too clean for a cinematic deal.

A pair of offstem ideas from the "paper planes" are variant missiles. Two kinds, even. First off, is a sort of "bomber" missile--preferably launched in such a way as to arc over the target...and then drop its explosive payload of bomblets on the targeted area. Could also be thought of for a variant mortar, when I think about it. Another idea, courtesy of Freespace 2, is the "Anti-Fighter Screen," to borrow their terminology. Effectively, a (often rocketlike/missilelike) weapon that travels up to a set distance quickly, before bursting, scattering a massive quantity of explosive charges that then detonate almost immediately afterward.

Satellite launchers, or as I prefer to call them, "Orbit-cannons," I can see as useful for safely shooting around cover, as well as allowing for varied forms of multitasking. I don't see how it's so impractical when it allows for a much higher degree of multitasking than is typically possible. Mounting plasma weapons to them is generally impractical for the most part, though, thanks to range complications.

TL9, the general level Brian has decided on for a while, has been described as being nanotech-viable by GURPS Lite.

Also, chassis-mounted AMS sounds like a good idea. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 7/16/06 22:49

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Remember: CINEMATIC

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:02 am

Oh, technically the EMP grenade is a one-hit-kill weapon, but when you consider the effort you need to expend sneaking up on the foe, and managing to get those crucial few seconds you need to attach the grenade, it's not exactly first shot of the battle stuff. This is the kind of one-hit-kill you earn.

I think one-hit-kills do have their place in a cinematic battle, but they should be the product of cunning planning and audacious tactics, rather than simply selecting the nastiest weapon in your arsenal and letting rip.

Ironically, I think nanotech is the opposite sort of case. While technically it's not an instant death weapon, it's still effectively a one-hit-kill. Unless you've got some form of countermeasures (in which case they're useless), once your mech's infested with nanobots, it's only a matter of time before they manage to take it apart. Of course, you can always hit them with an EMP, but that's a cure that's almost as bad as the disease, given its likely effects on your mech. Nor do the dangers of a rogue nanotech weapon bear thinking about. Grey goo, anyone?

Mortar weapons were on my short-list, too, as the sort of weapon that could be aimed using a recon drone for indirect fire.

Let's see, exotic weapons... Converting all those horrible missile types from Scorched Earth could be fun. Rollers, Mirvs, napalm, the energy blast... No doubt I'm overlooking a whole bunch.

I can also picture cursed ammunition, which bestows various debilitating effects upon any target it strikes. Then there's the Shokk Attack Gun, of Warhammer 40K fame, which works by teleporting ammunition (in this case tiny goblinoid creatures called Snotlings) inside the target. A bit of a tricky weapon, since it's bulky and requires pinpoint accuracy, but fun. Probably a bit powerful, though. Since I'm borrowing from other sources, vehicle-mounted tesla coils, anyone?

Damnit, now I'm tempted to write up a sort of battle report, outlining the various cunning ploys dancing through my head. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:17 pm

Armored Core was always a good source for weird-ass missiles. Two particularly nasty types that I haven't mentioned yet are the Ground Torpedoes and the Pursuit Missile. The former releases a torpedo-esque shot that drops to the ground, and after it gets close enough (regardless of whether or not it hit the ground yet) it bursts into four missiles that head for the target that was previously locked onto.

As for the latter...it's actually similar to the anti-fighter screen. Aimed like a rocket, it fires out a pod that, after a point, releases something around 16-24 missiles that fly everywhere, attacking random not-you targets. Of course, if you directly hit with the pod...it's basically like hitting with all the missiles at once. And it hurts. A lot.

Also: Mirrored surface option. Helps disrupt laser fire some.

Also also: Ground-based boost-dashing, ala AC. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 7/17/06 15:55

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:24 pm

Why couldn't the same dashing be done in the air? <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:47 pm

Depends on the propulsion system, and its reliance on wheels.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:13 pm

Zem: It technically already CAN be done in air. I'm just talking about a ground-boosting variant, and flight--particularly as described in GURPS Mecha, implies a certain minimum altitude (target on the ground can only face "up" against flyers, for example) Additionally, it would theoretically take less thrust to boost along the ground than to fly, and thus a "dash-only" thruster option would likely be cheaper than flight--and I'd argue, stackable with jumping (though flight would overlap). <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Just because nobody else has mentioned it: I want thermonuclear artillery. :D

Edit: Oh, and to actually add something constructive; perhaps expanded forms of shielding? Refreshing the mana on a directional Reflect spell would probably be a lot more economical than repairing bullet-holes, after all.

Some kinds of extraordinary lifting ability, either gravitic or magnetic depending on the mech type. Teks would probably have the magical ability to use gravity, where machinists might have to live with electromagnets.

Depending on the setting, illusion projectors and their ilk might be pretty useful!

Also, some kind of rudimentary psychic barriers. It really wouldn't do to be sporting the most tricked-out mech that ever was, only to fall to the first telepath that walks along.

Another thing to note is that in Gaera Main, magitek walkers don't seem to care about the rider's magical aptitude; would machinists be restricted solely to technological components?

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 7/18/06 10:09

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:29 pm

Regarding all suggestions so far:

Grenade launchers are included, as are plasma guns/flamethrowers, and pulse lasers are pretty much covered by laser weapons in general. A bazooka-type weapon would be good, though.

Shotgun: Good idea.
Clinging Plasma: Great idea.
Cryo-sprayers/acid sprayers: Excellent idea.
Sonics: Oh hell yes. Tesla coils, too.

Summons I'm going to have to work into the standard mage nonsense because GURPS Magic doesn't have things like that; you've got summons and golems and whatnot, but they're not whip-it-out-in-the-middle-of-combat-for-one-flashy-attack type summons.

EMP weapons like the ones Kelne describe would be excellent, as is his comment about mage armaments. Mortars are also a good idea.

Self-destruct? Are you a Gundam Wing pilot?

The crazy strike-launching mobile drone type stuff sounds like it'd become incredibly complicated as it effectively adds another miniature combatant to the battle, so I'm going to put that off for now.

Nanotechnology as a weapon was actually surmised during the very first MAC RP and seemed like it could be potentially interesting. If nothing else, nanobot self-repair units could be neat.

Ground and air-dashing was already going to be possible, but it's noted.

Suggestions regarding mirror screens to deflect laser fire are also noted. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:32 am

Uh, no. No nukes. Nukes are overkill as fuck.

Not sure what use there'd be for whatever super-lifting ability that'd be there. Grappling? That doesn't really fit in to me, to be honest.

Illusion projection is along the lines of the radar decoy suggestion, though maybe having a visual component as opposed to a sensor component. Sensors would sniff out an illusion like all hell, note.

Psychic barriers? Well, last I remember, directional telepathy had to require that you at least were able to directly see the target (the mecha does not count) in order to establish the link. I wouldn't be surprised if the Armors had a layer of dense material (lead or some sort of superheavy) to block the pilot's aura, and thus prevent it from getting through. That's assuming the Armor's aura, either from the generator or from the astral construct in the case of Teks, didn't obscure it so much anyway.

I'm not sure about solely to technological components. The big thing for Teks is the fact that their giant robots have that astral symbiote in it that they link up to. Effectively, machinists have access to most of the same components as Teks. It's just that Teks are smoother to control. You want a comparison? I guess we're comparing Aestivalises (in Teks' case) to Battlemechs. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:06 pm

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:47 pm

e.e Are you even capable of reading? <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm

I demand help creating the AG100HCTA Battle Suit. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:46 pm

I can assist now, but as Brian is currently fleshing out the system with more (interesting) options, it would be advised to stall creation until the system is, so to say, "complete". <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Cinematic shminematic. A clean kill is a shiny new 'mech!

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:52 pm

I do like the idea of aura-imbued armor or its equivalents, leaving the mech pilot somewhat less than naked against an x100 power Astral Jolt. Win!

Also, grappling and repelling=very yes. If you've got limpet mines and EMP grenades to be attaching to enemies, you might want to make sure that a) you can bring them to you properly and b) you can keep them from giving you a cuddly metal bear hug to take you out with them. Moreover, different forms of it could be pretty helpful against flyers if you happen to be out of ammuntion but for your trusty plasma sword.

A somewhat strange suggestion, actually; fire-and-forget astral parasites. Best used by machinists against hard-to-reach mages, these creatures are developed to seek out the most attuned thing in the area and drain him/it dry of whatever casting stat GURPS uses, then die afterward. Obviously extreme caution would be advised for a tek using it, or someone with mages on his team.

Perhaps a microwave projector of some sort; largely ineffective against hardened targets, it might do a good job of mopping up pesky guerillas and urban militias with minimal collateral damage. ...to the buildings, anyway.

Finally! I never got a fix on just how hard translocation is in Gaera, but a one-shot preset teleportation spell would make a very clean ejection option. You know, to go along with that self-destruct system.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 7/19/06 0:23

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Cinematic shminematic. A clean kill is a shiny new 'mech

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:52 am

... anti-personnel stuff. Interesting. Stuff specifically designed to kill mages and the like.

For the nastier types, foot-mounted vents for knockout or poison gas? Or even auto-targeting turrets/spike launchers? Or heck, even some sort of oilslick/mucilage dispensers? I mean, apart from firing on them with your main weapons or stepping on them, you can make life TRULY unpleasant for "those below"... <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:49 am

I had an idea a while back, but I dunno if it works/if maybe it's too powerful/not powerful enough systematically.

Basically, you have a chain/machine gun on your mech, with armor piercing rounds. However, in addition to being armor piercing, the rounds are enchanted. Enchantment's as old as the hills by MAC's perception, so it's certainly shouldn't be unlike to see it used in expendable munitions. My thought was that once you've got a slug inside a target, you probably want it to blow up. Even a small scale explosion inside an enclosed space makes for alot of damage. The end result should be something like a hollow-point impacting human flesh.

Whee. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Clean kills are too boring. I want an actual FIGHT.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:47 am

Actually, GC, it should be noted that limpet mines do not require grappling to use--a strike would apply all the same, but with no need to get in so close as to actually start some WTF giant robot wrestling. Really...the only time I've LIKED grappling in something mecha-related was Zone of the Enders 2, and that was because you simply grabbed the enemies, swung them around like disposable lead pipes, and threw them away when you were done.

Err, that was a hell of a tangent. Anyway, other suggestion--thermite-based rounds--arguably in standard gun-type weaponry. Given how hot these things burn...enough to literally burn through a car, quickly at that. Regardless, that sounds like an interesting option for ammo to me. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 pm

Bes's idea is interesting; basically magic-based high-explosive rounds. Neat stuff.

No nuclear warheads. A society with magic would have little reason to invent them per se, though it might have its own equivalents...

Also, I'm delegating a few responsibilities because I'm flat out stuck on this weapon chart. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

STILL NO CLEAN KILL FOR YOU. Also, edit.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:22 pm

Now that that bit's done, I'll decide to instead bring up some questions, comments, and other things that people may or may not know.

First off--I'm pretty sure I accidentally made the Rapid Blasters a bit too strong. Not sure whether or not the range and accuracy penalties compensate fully for the high damage potential. Brian, if you're reading this, please clarify for me.

Secondly, regarding armor. Obviously, one does not have to exclusively buy one type of armor--this makes me think of what would be a natural "layering" order of sorts--which types go on top of which. It SHOULD be common sense, but if an Armor possesses all three kinds of armor, I would guess the layers would be, from bottom to top in order; metal, ablative, Mirror Field.

This brings me to a large number of questions regarding the Mirror Field, while I'm still on the subject. Given the way the statistics are given and it is worded, it appears to be treated as an "energy damper" or "energy dispersion" field of sorts, as opposed to a form of physical armoring, given that the weapon only affects specific attack forms. Assuming this is so, this would lead to a number of special rules relating to them. To start, it would not contribute anything to HP at all, regardless of quantity. Secondly, as it is a full field, as opposed to a layer of armor, it would count fully against plasma weapons, as well as all other affected weapon types that would have an armor divisor. On the same line, its DR could not be reduced by plasma weapons, being a nonsolid type. In effect, it's similar to purchasing an E-DEF increase of sorts, to use Armored Core analogies.

However, this brings into being some questions. Given that plasma is composed of gas molecules superheated to the point of ionization, which the field applies to, wouldn't the field also potentially work fully against particle cannons? I am slightly unsure about tesla cannons (even though electricity is, IIRC, the flow of negatively charged particles), and VERY unsure about screamers getting affected by it, but quite sure that if plasma weapons would be affected, then particle cannons would likely be as well.

Just some speculation.

Edit: Another thought--as this affects standard plasma guns, wouldn't the Mirror Field also affect your "plasma sword" type of weapons?

Edit Edit: Also, I believe some in-system statistical method of determining size is in order, lest everyone pick the smallest possible in order to cut down on the size modifier to hit. Either that, or make something like that fixed and have actual size be cosmetic. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 7/28/06 3:14

NamagomiMk0

Flavor stuff that has nothing to do with the system.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:35 pm

As it is, we have things for mecha, but anyone with half a mind is not going to expect pilots to tolerate with running for a day and a half just to get to the combat zone. Additionally, Armors and mage battlesuits are still not going to be the only things on your standard battlefield. As such, I have thought about other forms of vehicles, not to mention structures, that would be involved in any MAC RP in question.

First off, long-range transportation:

Walking/Flying: Admittedly the LEAST favorable of the options, and with good reason. Though some Armors may be able to move up to over 200 miles an hour in speed, this speed is limited to flight-capable types ONLY. And sorry to say, not everything is able to fly, and especially not at those speeds. Even with particularly high flight speeds, long-range travel in this manner will be BORING, and particularly tiresome for the pilots. Teks will be even more frustrated, as their Armors' constructs have their own minds, and though physical fatigue may not apply in the same manner as it does to a living creature, mental fatigue will affect them all the same. This is the particular reason why alternate methods of deployment exist--there are only a few reasons that warrant such a form of transportation over alternate routes. One's base might have been destroyed while one was off fighting, forcing one to relocate to another afterward; this could take days, or even weeks if a transport carrier doesn't find the Armors. Additionally, one might be scrambled to defend one's base against attack, or the conditions would make an aerial deployment or extraction dangerous, if not impossible, to perform. In the latter case, there would be a relay point to which the pilots are to return on their own at a certain point of time.

Aerial deployment exists in a few forms. The first is one of the most infamous--aerial transport carriers, or as many like to refer to them as, dropships. UNLIKE what is referred to as dropships in Battletech parlance, these dropships are not meant to be a space-to-land transport. Instead, these ATCs are VTOL aircraft that can fly at high or low altitude at high speeds. The craft primarily boasts a high-capacity hangar, which is used to carry a minimum of four Armors to a site. Though pilots may desire to wait inside their respective Armors, they may also prefer not to--as such, there is a room inside the ATC for them to sit and wait to be told to board their Armor. Comfort is not a priority as safety, cost-efficiency, and quickness are with military craft; while some may have "waiting rooms" with more comfortable seats and a few other accessories, others tend to have a more spartan setup with only the essentials. When the Armors are to be deployed, there are two typical ways to drop them onto the battlefield, pending on setup; either out the back, or through the bottom. In the former case, the Armors' safety restraints are released, and the back gate opens--usually downward. Out of this, the Armors jump out toward the battlefield. In the latter case, the Armors are suspended to the ceiling of the aircraft, and the floor opens, revealing nothing. After this period, the suspensions are released, and the Armors are dropped. In both cases, flight-capable Armors are capable of slowing their fall easily. Jump-capable and air-incapable Armors, on the other end, are outfitted with a disposable automatic-deployment parachute in order to allow them to survive the descent. Aforementioned parachutes have a built-in altimeter at which it opens--a failsafe is also included in case of malfunction of the altimeter. ATC deployment is preferably when a group needs to be deployed to a very specific area, or to a location that is extremely far away. Some groups favor it over the faster Rail Launch deployment system. ATCs are de rigeur for extraction of a group for almost any Armor or squad of Armors, without exception.

The Rail Launch system is a newer method of deployment, and though not as precise as flying an ATC over, it can allow more Armors to be sent onto the battlefield at a faster rate--though only within a reasonable distance of the area. Effectively, it is a giant gun of sorts that shoots the Armor to a location. The launch ramp is aimed for both linear path and trajectory, factoring in environmental conditions. Once the path has been determined, the Armor(s) is placed within the firing chamber via elevator, facing the exit ramp. At this point they are launched through the "barrel" in one of many methods, pending on the design used. Older models utilize a platform on which the Armor stands as it is launched, while most standard builds utilize a magnetic current, turning it into a sort of "mecha railgun." Newer models eschew this in favor of a form of gravitic acceleration, utilizing a direct alteration in gravitational current to achieve a high launch speed. Regardless of the make, most bases that are equipped with this system utilize multiple such accelerators, given that most are built to accomodate a single Armor--the size of a larger one to transport a small squad would increase the cost and power draw beyond what one would imagine to be feasible. Flight-incapable Armors here are equipped with parachutes for purposes of breaking the fall velocity--these work similarly to the ones given to such Armors delivered by ATCs. Additionally, to extend the effective range, the parachute system may be accompanied by a disposable pair of large folding wings and a disposable rocket--these extend to full span after launching, allowing the Armor to "fly" to its intended destination after launch. These can and typically are jettisonned when a specific location is reached. Regardless, this system is for deployment only--one obviously cannot use this to extract Armors from the battlefield.

For speedy land-based transportation, nothing can beat a mag-rail freighter. The supply trains are typically very fast, and are extremely reliable under most circumstances. Though typically not used for deployment or recovery, the trains are a godsend for base-to-base transportation, and have made reassignment of resources to different bases a much less frustrating thing--much to both the relief and dismay of all not in the command group; relief because it's become far easier, and dismay because the process is no longer so frustrating--it's easier for COs (or at least the ones who gave too much of a damn about how their people felt) to decide to reassign someone to a different base, regardless of how far away it is. However, such things are, and should be based on strategic and tactical necessity, not how many friends will be lost upon the person leaving. Regardless, the trains are argued to be one of the more enjoyable and reliable forms of transportation for both Armor and pilot alike. While no luxury train, the passenger cars on-board are comfortable, typically with a high enough capacity for whoever is needed to be on-board. Luggage is stored in its own car, as are the battlesuits. Each Armor is stored in an individual car--occasionally, two may be stored, but that is a rare case. Regardless, these are used for noncombat transportation, as well as, very occasionally, sneaking Armors into areas that would get ATCs and Armors shot down out of the sky.

Last, but not least for forms of transportation for Armors, is that of the water-based variety. Freighters and Carriers both haul Armors--the difference is that the former only carries them for the purpose of transportation. The latter carries them for the purpose of either attacking, or in case of attack. Freighters tend to be very basic things--simply carry the Armors in individual airtight containment cells, either inside or outside the ship, amongst other things. Carriers, on the other hand, have a more elaborate setup. All Armors are held inside the ship, inside a hangar until they are needed, either for the purposes of combat or just to be moved elsewhere. Each one is situated on an elevator, which raises to the surface of the ship. Extremely strong, high-tensile tow cables are present for the typically more ground-based Armors--or basically, anything that doesn't want to sink to the bottom of the ocean, or the Val'ri, or whatever. This allows Armors to not have to worry about falling into the water. Some ships also include a VERY simplified version of the Rail Launch system--fixed angle and trajectory. Regardless, ships are more favorable than ATCs by far for transportation overseas, and a few serve as mobile bases.

However, no Armor pilot is perfect, and no Armor is perfect. A pilot is not going to be able to simply park his Armor in the middle of nowhere and rest. Armors, however impressive they are, are still machines. They need maintenance, lest they break down. This is where, of course, your bases come in. To simply say that the modern military base is large is an understatement--in this day and age, such installations are massive, as they must be to contain the various implements and the number of people used to fight. The exact layout of these structures varies wildly--though trends may be shared between bases developed by the same group around the same time. Needless to say, bases require many functions to be fulfilled--for these reasons, at a MINIMUM, it hosts a mess hall, a hangar, dormitories, recreation facilities, an armory, command facilities, bathrooms, a hangar, and some sort of entry for Armors. This is assuming a minimum, in opposition to the very real possibility that there are also resources for combat jets, tanks, infantry, and all sorts of other units employed in warfare. In addition, these places often have defensive measures taken--sometimes extreme ones. As an example, Valth's Aurukazei, Saiurzhe, Renkaanu, Kurvizel, and Lanariivu bases are built far, far underground, unreachable by almost all forms of attack imaginable. Some installations are built above ground, some into existing terrain features, and others, well...you saw.

Of course, not everything in wars, even nowadays, is fought with only battlesuits and Armors. Other vehicles haven't quite been phased out yet. While an Armor is indeed a formidable opponent, it isn't the only thing that is used, vehicle-wise--and likewise, not all of the infantry utilizes the mage battlesuits.

To start, the subject of infantry is one that's still applicable to an extent. No matter what people attempt to develop to remove the human element from war, infantry, amongst other things, will still be essential part of any conflict. That isn't to say that they're using outdated equipment. Today's infantry utilizes light, low-profile armor--though this doesn't quite matter as much protection as it could, given the weaponry in comparison. Portable mana beam projectors, personal laser rifles, compact railguns, and man-sized particle cannons are amongst the varied guns seen wielded by those without vehicles. It will be admitted that, though the weapons in particular aren't that useful on the battlefield proper, infantry is still the only thing that can, at most times, go INSIDE bases--where more often than not, Armors can only get so far. So as such, infantry still works for the purposes of invasion, whereas other units fail in this aspect.

A unit equally associated with warfare is the tank--and they have generally fallen into disuse, for again, good reason. Armors generally exceed tanks in most aspects, except cost, and maybe size. Faster, more mobile, generally more heavily armed, more heavily armored, and able to traverse terrain that would hinder them. As such, they are no longer useful in directly attacking a target. This does not necessarily make them useless, though--as they are comparably VERY cheap, one can use them as support-defense easily; strength of numbers still does apply in this case, and equipped with more modern weaponry, they still stand a chance at overwhelming an Armor when in groups. Weapons designed to rip groups apart will defeat this tactic to an extent, however.

As for aerial units, the helicopter is known to have been rendered, ever since the further development of Armors, obsolete for all combat-related purposes. As many flight-capable Armors can effectively do so in a VTOL fashion, and have roughly equal speed and maneuverability, its inferior weapons mounting and armor shows. At best, it's not unlike a tank--compared to an Armor, it is relatively cheap, and to boot, with the right weapons, a large number can still prove to be deadly--a large number of smaller rockets will still overwhelm most Armors, albeit slowly. It still functions as a transportation for the rich and high-class, though, when a jet doesn't fit the bill. Fighters, on the other hand, are still effective in thsi day and age. Given that Armors cannot approach the speed that they can, one can only imagine the difficulty in targeting one even with most missiles. Add that to the fact that their missiles are still able to get through the heavy defenses of most Armors, and even though they can't take one down in one shot, they are still amazingly effective hit-and-run attackers--and thus still see use on the battlefield today.

Of course, then there are the naval forces. Though some may alter an Armor's configuration for marine combat, ships--albeit very altered from what one would imagine--still do exist. More common in actuality are submarines in various configurations; traveling under the water provides its own bonuses. Submarines may be loaded with missiles for airborne or maybe even land-based targets, but more often than not, they'll be equipped with torpedoes to take out other sea-based forces; namely, other subs and large ships. Larger ships, say, battleships for example, tend to be deadly threats to anything within its firing range. Being supported by water, this allows them to carry more weight than is typically possible and still move, and this weight is used on the varied deadly armaments that it carries. Their durability, for the most part, lends more to their large size than anything else. Regardless, woe befall those, even in the biggest Armors, that face such a dire threat; you're not going to have much luck living if you stay to fight at all. In addition to this, some of these may act as mobile bases--though this could be a bit more dangerous than usual. After all, when you're on something feared by all who oppose you, that something is more likely to get blown up. With or without you on it. Some have been rumored to have designed airborne variants of these, which may be even more terrifying. However, if they do exist, they would be particularly rare, what with the costs and technology involved to put them in the air, and keep them that way for long periods of time.

(Done for now) <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 8/1/06 0:24

Zemyla

Re: Flavor stuff that has nothing to do with the system.

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Two transportation questions.

First, how viable is teleportation? Even if the mecha can't teleport, I would think there would be perhaps some kind of teleportational link between friendly bases.

Also, what percentage of mecha/ships/whatever can make it into space? And is space used much at all? <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

d20 Optimization Boards</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:44 pm

Teleportation between bases? Given the distances in question--which are only feasibly measured in miles, factoring in potential shifts in altitude thanks to differences in both base location and layout, it would be nigh-impossible to create such a link without near-divine insight and quantities of power. On top of that, according to Neko-sama, this is in a postwar state. Logically, people do not trust each other after they tried to blow each other up. Such a network would assume absolute trust, even amongst "friendly" bases.

As for space--no player-usable mecha I can imagine would be able to escape into space. Given that the flight speeds on these things are going to be 200 MPH in the upper range--that's assuming you throw a lot of points into flight and still leave room for other things--it's not going to be viable at all. Vehicles, I'm not sure about--you'd have to ask Brian for full details. I'm just trying to flesh out a lot about what's there. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:09 pm

Well, the ability to get into space would be dependant not on top speed, Doug, but on acceleration. How long does it take a mecha to get up to that top speed? <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:14 pm

Hm. You have a point there. Though it would likely still take a long-ass time to try and go into space via a flight-capable mecha. At a speed of 200 MPH, given that Gaera is an approximately Earth-sized planet, and assuming it has a proportional atmosphere, it would take roughly two hours to jet into space, seeing as I'm NOT interested in converting kilometers into miles here. Anyway, it may be possible...just not feasible. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:52 am

Well, no, I'm actually curious. I mean, 200 MPH is well below escape velocity, so if it can't do a constant acceleration enough to beat gravity, it's not an issue. (9.8 m/s/s or 32 ft/s/s.)

Basically, can it hit 200 MPH in <=9-1/6 seconds? If yes, it can get into space. If no, it can't. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:25 am

Lessee...I'll have to consult GURPS Mecha on the issue. If it doesn't help, I'll have to let Brian deal with it. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Archmage144

Re: STILL NO CLEAN KILL FOR YOU. Also, edit.

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:36 am

Rapid blasters seem fine at first examination. Consider the fact that a high cost can offset power.

I agree regarding the armor layering because it's a) logical and b) how I was envisioning things working anyway. Mirror fields do not add hit points. It protects only against energy weapons and is not subject to an armor divisor if one would normally apply. Energy weapons include lasers, blasters, magical spells that create projectiles, plasma hand weapons, flamethrowers/cryo-sprayers, tesla coils, sonic weapons, and pretty much anything else that doesn't fire a solid object.

The subject of size may ultimately be determined based on an estimation using mecha STR, armor, loadout, and a few other factors to figure a "minimum" size modifier.

Holy shit, too much flavor text, I am not really concerned about how we move mecha from place to place right now. Teleportation of mecha is not impossible, but not something you do en-masse, and it's as possible to ward teleportation of mecha into an area as it is to ward people teleporting into an area.

Using the original MAC RP as precedent, if space travel has occurred, it has been relatively short-ranged (I somehow doubt the Gaeran populace went another fifteen centuries without getting to at least the moon, for example). There is no faster-than-light travel and no official contact with extraterrestrials (assuming they exist) has taken place. Getting a mecha into space would be a huge pain in the ass and relatively pointless unless there were some complicated plan to allow for its re-entry into the atmosphere to be part of its insertion into a drop site; in other words, mecha don't fly up into space for giggles and have space combat in zero gravity, because it'd take way too much thrust for standard rocket boosters available for mecha to do the job. Launching a mech into space would require a full-scale operation with multi-stage rockets or whatever, at least as much as launching a satellite into orbit. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 8/1/06 1:26

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:39 pm

Right then. Good to hear.

By the way--I'm guessing the tables would have to be made from scratch on the Wiki? <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:34 pm

Also, I don't see why the rail system would be strictly noncombat. One could replace a car carrying an Armor with a car with extremely heavy armor, several linked rocket launchers (full turret), and a metric fuckton of missiles. It would not be able to replace mecha, especially since it's limited to the rails, but it allows much faster response to an enemy attack than trying to launch mecha from where they're stored. If every train carried one or more of these cars with every load, it would explain why the cars aren't simply attacked and the helpless mecha destroyed, even though it doesn't explain why the rail system isn't just shot up.

The same template could be used for fixed emplacements at bases (remove the wheels, and a few strong mecha could carry it into position), and also for defense on naval vessels. I expect naval vessels to be especially well-armed, since they can be built much larger than land or especially air vehicles.

Also, I expect infantry to be mostly ensconced in bunkers. Because of magic that can shape the earth, especially amplified by a mage's battlesuit, bunkers could be created and populated if a battle is expected in a certain location. I'm thinking the standard loadout of an infantry battlesuit includes exactly one heavy missile, perhaps hardpoint-mounted; while it might not do all that much damage to a mecha, a lucky shot might get in, and it'll certainly make mecha pilots think twice. After that, they stick to sniping out what are basically arrow slits with light weapons.

Also, can a Tek be given mental advantages? Does one start with mental advantages (like Lightning Calculator) free? <p>-----

</span>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:12 am

Considering that the Germans built flatbed rail cars loaded with huge cannons during the World Wars (IIRC, or perhaps that wasn't real and was just an Indiana Jones plot point or something), I can't see any reason why something comparable wouldn't exist.

Yeah, infantry armor/battlesuits. Bunkers. Etc.

You mean a Tek or a Tek mecha? The answer is "yes, possibly" if you're talking about the mecha, but there is a question of how useful most of them are. They do not start with any free mental advantages, and things like "lightning calculator" don't really apply to computers anyway. A computer is a calculator. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:34 am

Lessee...few new points that I would like to cover, if possible.

First off, the point of solid melee weapons. I didn't touch them because, honestly, there's no way to particularly genericize them like I could (and there, incompletely) with the plasma melee weapons. To boot, trying to get ones that would work in such a way as to be a potentially attractive choice to high-STR builds while still leaving the plasma weapons as an option is a massive pain in the ass. The Weight Multiplier method described in GURPS Mecha doesn't particularly work here, thanks to the massive discrepancy in strength; in GURPS Mecha, one's giant robot could easily have Strength in excess of 2000. As such, the fucking weapon could get huge, and there was your damage right there. However, in this system, it's a major feat to get a working mecha whose strength is in the 180+ range. And as such, a new method of determining damage is needed.

For those who do not know what weight multipliers are, or how they work, I will explain. One selects a direct multiplier for the weight of the weapon. This also works to increase damage of the weapon by a specific quantity based on weapon type, whether it had a damage bonus, damage penalty, or neither, and the multiplier in question. This also applies to required STR, cost, and reach, amongst other things. Problem is, the mecha STR would be unable to get over 150 easily, and 180 feasibly. THR damage at this level is (STR/10+1)d, and SW damage is something like (STR/10+3)d or somesuch. Given that the weight multipliers will most likely not go above 20, one can easily say that it sucks compared to the current melee plasma weapons. Though I attempted to balance this by multiplying the WHOLE damage by the WM as opposed to doing the weird shit based on damage bonus, it results in a few issues; lighter weapons end up doing far more damage than heavier ones, and the plasma melee weapons are still more attractive. This leaves me wondering what could ultimately be done as far as potential ways to handle solid melee weapons in such a way that they don't, ahem, suck complete and total ass. This also makes me wonder how to handle cost.

While on the subject of this, this also brings into question a few other things; potential "minimum" STR for proper Armors, or at least a STR req for "light" weapons, and how to calculate damage for the SDM, or Self-Destruct Mechanism for the uninitiated. Will movement be multiplied accordingly if you decide for mecha combat rounds to be intervals of a few seconds as opposed to single seconds? I've got a lot of other questions for the time being, but for now, I'm going to hold off for the reasons of currently building and rebuilding "sample" mecha, as well as some of the questions having escaped me for the current moment. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:45 am

Slashing and piercing melee weapons should all be vibroblades or monomolecular, which will ignore armor to a certain extent. Plasma can't do that. <p>-----

</span>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:20 am

Actually, in the latest revision of the weapon types, to keep it consistent with an ad-hoc ruling by Brian, plasma melee weapons have an armor divisor (10) that applies to metal and ablative armor. And I know the monomolecular and vibroblade options. Even with that, damage on plasma weapons is still higher. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 8/5/06 9:59

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:28 pm

Also, a bludgeoning weapon could be used to carry limpet mines. Strike them with it, and the mine sticks and explodes almost immediately after.

I keep thinking of the immense forces generated by giant robots with giant physical weapons. A big freaking club would certainly stagger a robot and its pilot in a way that plasma weapons can't mimic, and I can envision a robot sticking another with a spear with extensible barbs and dragging it around. <p>-----

</span>

NamagomiMk0

Made to sound relatively nice, and not irate.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:26 pm

Quote:
Also, a bludgeoning weapon could be used to carry limpet mines. Strike them with it, and the mine sticks and explodes almost immediately after.

That would make the weapon at least a bit...pointless--you can utilize LMs with a simple unarmed attack, so I'm not sure how much more effective attaching them to a blunt-impact weapon would be--assuming that the mines wouldn't be ruined by the impact. Noting that it is assumed to be a light, relatively speaking, strike that delivers it--the extra forces generated by swinging a blunt weapon, especially a particularly large and heavy one, could place a quantity of stress on the LM that it is not capable of handling.

Quote:
I keep thinking of the immense forces generated by giant robots with giant physical weapons. A big freaking club would certainly stagger a robot and its pilot in a way that plasma weapons can't mimic

Immense forces should be there, yes. A club is severely lacking in taste, however, for varied reasons. Assuming we go with your idea of a giant version of what is arguably one of the most primitive weapons ever to have existed, alongside rocks and pointy sticks, taking into all the connotations the word "club" means in this context, a large piece of wood, honestly, isn't going to be that good of a weapon against the more heavily-armored types, no matter how you cut it. Heavy-framed Armors especially are particularly sturdy, and will typically stand up to such an attack with very few problems. Additionally, wood isn't the best substance to use for such a circumstance--weaker Armors would get more benefit out of plasma weapons anyway, and stronger ones would likely end up breaking it on the first thing it hits.

If you mean a blunt weapon in general, however, I am not particularly sure what sort of benefits it will have. If anything, such weapons may work for potentially distracting a target, and effective for stronger Armors to use on lighter targets, but if anything, they're simply "bully" weapons--most useful against structures and lightly-armored enemies than anything with the armor and stability to shrug off such attacks.

Quote:
and I can envision a robot sticking another with a spear with extensible barbs and dragging it around.

I can envision what you're envisioning. I don't like how it looks, from a stylistic point of view. That's before the logical fallacies that come to mind here. These things weigh many, MANY tons. You are VERY unlikely to drag a mecha around by these standards. Even assuming one has the strength and leverage to do so, there are a number of other problems. The other mecha could break the offending polearm that you decided to stick into its body and leave there--ESPECIALLY if it has a plasma weapon of its own, or enough strength. There are also mecha that could simply wrest the offending object from your grasp while it's still in them, and then the mecha who don't have any problem being kept in such a close range to you, and instead use the fact that you're keeping them there to their advantage. A fallacious idea in the end.

Anyway, you have attempted to derail my original topic of solid weapons being far behind, on the subject of effectiveness. Seeing as you apparently don't get my point, I'll have to give you a statistical heads-up here. As far as damage values go, this is clearly not the same as GURPS Mecha's stuff. This is becase this is meant to be more BALANCED, and thus offer more CHOICES in the end.

Damage, average, weight/estimated STR req:

Light Plasma melee weapon: 8d*10(10), 280, light/??

Medium Plasma melee weapon: 8d*25(10), 700, medium/100

Heavy Plasma melee weapon: 8d*45(10), 1260, medium/100

In case you thought everything was to be C&Ped from GURPS Mecha, this should change things. If not, I will have to completely re-explain my previous point which you clearly didn't understand from the first place. Now, by comparison to proper GURPS Mecha, mecha only have so much STR; the "giant hand weapons" rule worked well for a mecha in the proper system because they could easily have 2000+ STR. As such, STR reqs weren't as restrictive, and they could carry massive weapons that actually dealt a high quantity of damage. Though, comparably, they also had extremely subpar plasma melee weapons. Regardless, here, one will be lucky to effectively break 300 damage with a solid melee weapon. This means that a NEW MEANS OF DETERMINING DAMAGE for solid melee weapons will be needed. Particularly one that does not require me to utilize the calculus I took in my first semester of college. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Re: Made to sound relatively nice, and not irate.

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:37 pm

I want a plasma nailbat.

A giant plasma nailbat. On fire.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:22 pm

I would prefer if you do not spam the thread. If you must post, attempt to contribute something at least marginally constructive to the conversation. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:32 pm

I do. ._. I want to play a brain in a jar who pilots a mech with a summoning magic minibar and whose only weapons are insults, tac nukes and a plasma nailbat. I believe it would be a novel character concept and add a lot to games. :D

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:38 pm

Listen. I'm not amused, and my patience today is wearing extremely thin. So I will say one more time, stop spamming the fucking thread. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:43 pm

I apologize. The point I was attempting to make was that, in keeping with the showy, cinematic style this system is attempting to attain, there ought to be some place (even if only as a last resort) for bashing the other mech's face in with a giant warhammer.

Doesn't matter if it's effective in reality or effective in this system. It's cool and somebody's going to want to do it.

PreviousNext

Return to OOC RP Discussion