The Circlet of Chieftans

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

The Circlet of Chieftans

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:30 pm

Recently, a certain young Moogle has stuck up notices around the city, as well as handed out a few letters to folks that he knows. The notices read as follows...

<span style="font-family:times new roman;font-size:x-large;">SEEKING MERCENARIES</span>

A trip is being arranged to the southern Shuman Mountains, seeking a particular magical item. The pay will be decided at the venture, but any mercenary that takes the job gets a <span style="font-size:large;">double-eagle</span> up front for expenses, along with a share of whatever may be found.

<span style="font-family:times new roman;font-size:large;">Moderate risk of danger. </span>
<span style="font-size:small;">
Seek Kumo in the Ivory Horn for more detail.</span>

However, the letters being mailed are rather more informational. They would read as follows...

To [Insert name here],

I think I may have finally found a way to end my curse. Or if not end it completely, then I can actually exert some control over it-and possibly destroy it completely with some work, and possibly assistance. It requires a trip to the Shuman Mountains to a particularly warlike band of moogles, however...they're an offshoot that haven't quite died off, despite their tendency to offend everybody and everything. It could be dangerous, and I'd appreciate help a great deal. If you can come, I'll be in the Ivory Horn for the next week.

Hopeful,
Kumo

SO, after giving that IC information, I'm looking for people that will be available at reliable times. This will be PS, and WILL involve combat. Because I'm like that. Friday or Saturday would be fine. Sunday's doable. I don't think Monday works.

For the love of pete, let's have some takers. :{ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>Edited by: Dragon Sage007&nbsp; Image at: 8/17/06 21:38

Archmage144

Account theft. This is Kai.

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 pm

Holly is available.

NamagomiMk0

Re: Account theft. This is Kai.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 am

Halfway tempted to bring Kamos in. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Re: Account theft. This is Kai.

Unread postby GC130A » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Hm! Looks good. Get in touch with me over AIM for a character, there are some things I need to ask before deciding. :x Screenname is GC130A.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

This is totally Sage, despite what you think

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:45 pm

Right-ho. We now have several people-Kamos, Holly, Xevan, Dan's character, and GC's character. Now all we need to do is start.

I'm hoping to start Saturday, around 8. Possibly a little earlier, if it's possible. I'm also hoping that this entire adventure will take less than 10 hours-so two sessions are likely, if not a certainty. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion