D&D Campaigners:

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

D&D Campaigners:

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:33 pm

ZEM JOE GC DOUG SHAUN FUTUREMAN:

Chat availability in the forseeable future? We're never going to be able to have a real campaign at this speed. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/14/06 23:36

NamagomiMk0

Re: D&D Campaigners:

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:39 pm

Yeah, let's please get some speed here. And yes...I'm probably going to be EXTREMELY flexible until/if I get a job. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:40 pm

EXTREEEEEEME DOUG! <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:47 pm

MAMBA-JAMBA-XXLT HUGE!!!! <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:49 pm

Well, I can manage mondays through to wenesdays by arrangement. Otherwise, work. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:02 pm

Aww. There's nothing fun I can say to that except "Okay, I'll try to arrange that if I can".

I'd also appreciate it if you could post just how damn futuristic you are, so I know not to schedule anything for 5 AM your time, Kelne. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:34 pm

Aww. There's nothing fun I can say to that except "Okay, I'll try to arrange that if I can".

I'd also appreciate it if you could post just how damn futuristic you are, so I know not to schedule anything for 5 AM your time, Kelne.

(Also, something's gone slightly wacky with my posts. When you're replying, you may see something doubled. Don't worry about it.) <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/15/06 18:35

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:38 pm

The 5th post in this thread got deleted somehow (look at the URLs in the reply links--the number in there shows what "number" each post is).

That is a totally wacky thing, Spleen. I wonder how, and why, it happened. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:40 pm

It's fixed. I only lost two posts, one to this thread and one to Seethe's, and I recreated them. No harm, no foul. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:25 pm

Ehh, I'm fine with chat RPs, although be wary that I may suddenly dissappear from Chat RPs spontaneously. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:49 pm

The only problem really is that my chat times are about to become highly unstable and stuff. But yeah. I'm game for chat. As long as its not Thursday or Saturday. Those days I've promised to others already (Bes and Idran specifically). <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Currently idolizing - Roger Bacon, Shadow Hearts
Dislikes : Stupid people, Church officials, People that prey on the weak
Method of Destroying the World : Feh. God can do it for me. >:{
Becomes Super Powerful When : ... well F***. When ISN'T he?</span>

"Lunatic? The sages of EVERY age were called that! Let HISTORY decide whether my actions were good or bad. For now, we must forge ahead!"</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:40 pm

I'm going to have a rather busy schedule in the coming month, unfortunately, and it's going to be pretty inconsistant. Be totally up for moving this thing along when I'm around, though.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:31 pm

Joe is to be more specific about actual availability.

Zem is to...post.

I like the idea of Monday, because it's a day I normally hate and this will be like a breath of fresh DOOM. Plus it satisfies the conditions set by Naks and Futureman. How do you all feel about Monday the 3rd at 8 PM EST? I like that time. It's almost...cozy.

What? <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:40 am

Should work. And one of us should kick Zem's ass if he does not post. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:24 am

To be fair, he's playing a dwarf... ish... thing. There's probably a rule somewhere that they have to be raging alcoholics or taciturn smashers, so this could simply be good roleplaying of, um, somebody roleplaying a dwarf.

Also, that date is fine by me.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 6/28/06 4:27

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:12 am

Unfortunately, 8 EST is 7 CST, which is about the time I have to leave.

But anytime before that is fine. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:54 pm

OK, more specifics have finally popped up. I can do it any day after about 9:30 EST, which is late... Or Saturdays and Sundays and Fridays. Those days are free. Or at least until I get that job I was hoping for. <p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:06 pm

HERE IS THE MOST MAJOR PROBLEM:

Zem can't do anything after 8:00 PM.

Kelne can't do anything before 8:00 PM. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:22 am

Cool... <p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion