Now hiring: Shotgun Pizza! (Chat RP)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
FlamingDeth

Now hiring: Shotgun Pizza! (Chat RP)

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:39 pm

The world is barren, a wasteland. Winds howling over a sea of sand dunes, ruins of sprawling metropolises at the end of every road, things like that. It's about what you would expect after years of nuclear war. No biggie, though. After all, it's all you know. You're used to it.

The City, however, is a bit different. Something of an anomoly in the giant mass of nothingness. From a distance, it might look just like any other giant mess of ruins, but it has something that you can't find anywhere else...you might just call it civilization. Sure, there might be bandits running around, or a mutant or two, or the remnants of a robot army, but that's not unusual. What you find that makes The City unique is a monetary economy. You give your shiney coins to someone, and they give you something else in return, and somehow, people will agree that it's a fair trade.

And thus rises the entrepreneurs. Where there is a void in goods and services, where there is demand with no supply, you will find them. Such is the case now. As you walk around the Market, just before you're about to go back to the caravan to return home, you see a sign you've never seen before. It seems that someone else is trying to start a new line of business.

Good with a gun, but have nothing to shoot? Explosives expert in need of employment? We have news for you! Now hiring delivery teams! Variable pay scale, food, lodging, and ammunition provided!
Requirements:
Willing to go through potentially hazardous areas.
Combat experience prefered.
Able to deliver in 30 minutes or less.
Please mail or telegraph all applications to Shotgun Pizza.

(( This will be a chat RP! It will take place either some time on Saturdays or some time on weekdays after 6:30pm crazy Alaska time. Please post applications in whatever format you want, include times available. I'll be choosing players based on whatever the hell I feel like. Post questions here if you want, I guess. :O )) <p>

You must obey the dance commander, giving out the order for fun!</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 6/5/06 19:43

NamagomiMk0

Re: Now hiring: Shotgun Pizza! (Chat RP)

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:42 pm

I'm curious, in a good way. Quite curious, in fact. So curious that I can't think of questions for the time being! <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:09 am

Is this a sub-division of Uncle Enzo's?

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:54 pm

It should be noted that people who don't apply for this RP are losers! <p>

You must obey the dance commander, giving out the order for fun!</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:12 am

I don't see you applying.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:44 pm

He's GMing. The "people who don't apply to this RP are losers" clause doesn't apply to him.

Which reminds me--what kind of applications are you looking for, and if any, what system? <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Quote:
Please post applications in whatever format you want, include times available.

I'll reveal the system later, thinking about interesting/entertaining character concepts first is better than thinking of a long list of statistics first.

And Zero is so off my Christmas card list! <p>

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:41 am

My curiosity is also piqued.

And is there any way I could be Speedy Cerviche? Maybe even Bad Bird? >:P <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Currently idolizing - Roger Bacon, Shadow Hearts
Dislikes : Stupid people, Church officials, People that prey on the weak
Method of Destroying the World : Feh. God can do it for me. >:{
Becomes Super Powerful When : ... well F***. When ISN'T he?</span>

"Lunatic? The sages of EVERY age were called that! Let HISTORY decide whether my actions were good or bad. For now, we must forge ahead!"</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:27 pm

I actually may put forth a never-used character of mine, though I'd have to wait and see because I've already submitted him to another post apoc. style RP.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:31 pm

Givin' this to Friday for 4 actual applications. :O <p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion