Rp Request!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
exoticbeauty004

Rp Request!

Unread postby exoticbeauty004 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:47 pm

Normally, I'm the type to get really bored and since they closed down the yahoo rpg chat rooms...well it's gotten worse, so it anyone wants to rp, pm me...on
Aim:Kxxanders
Yahoo:petite_n_sweet004

I'm looking for either a short or long termed semi-para to para rp....any style is fine. Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Exotic, Adult, Kinky I don't care just do something!

Thankyou~

exoticbeauty004

Re: Rp Request!

Unread postby exoticbeauty004 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:50 pm

one more thing, this roleplay is not strict, it is basically free play. As in...YOU CAN DO ANYTHING for crying out loud you can blow the other character up and then put them back together....so yea...and to most, I'm a pretty good rper. Just to let you know.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:11 pm

Hello, and welcome to RPGWW. We are a rather old Roleplaying community with many rules and customs. They are viewable here: !!

Please take the time to get acquainted with them, and other members before hurtling into an adventure.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:05 pm

If you find yourself with something you'd like to add to a post you've already made, there is an "Edit" button attached to the left panel of all the posts you make that only you and the moderators/admins can click. Using this button is preferable to making two posts in a row.

Also, if you're looking for adult RP, you'll have to look elsewhere; it's a genre we don't play here.

It's accepted that the best way to get into RP here at RPGWW is to spend some time in our AIM chat (RPGWW Chat) and see if anyone's interested in starting a character interaction RP, better known as a CIRP. The most important thing you can do in a chat (and the board, too) to make people respect you as an intelligent person is to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and avoid use of internet shorthand (such as "lol" or "ttyl").

If any RPs are looking for new players in this forum, it can't hurt to ask if you can join, but there's no guarantee you'll get in, especially because no one on the board knows anything about your level of ability at roleplaying.

That said, welcome to RPGWW! You'll find things are different here than they were on the old Yahoo! RP groups (I know I did; that's where I started, too), but if you keep your eyes open and try to comport yourself in a way that will make people appreciate your contribution to our board, then I'm sure you'll make the adjustment quickly and fit in just fine.

Good luck, and happy RPing.

-Spleen <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:55 pm

I second Spleen's suggestions. If you ever have any questions or want to discuss/learn about/bitch about something related to the board, I'll be around. If I'm online you can consider me available. I'm on AIM as "Lithaladhwen." <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:21 pm

Ah, knew I forgot something. Catch me on AIM as "DeathRaySpleen". <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion