For all in Doomsday (Ashley, Brian, Chris, Sarah)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
NamagomiMk0

For all in Doomsday (Ashley, Brian, Chris, Sarah)

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat May 27, 2006 1:14 pm

Now that I am open on all days but Sunday, I'd like to get this damn thing started back up. Everyone, please post your times.

If this still applies, Shini, you were committed to Doomsday prior to starting your newest RP. Remember this in selection of times available. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Deeum

Re: For all in Doomsday (Ashley, Brian, Chris, Sarah)

Unread postby Deeum » Sat May 27, 2006 6:24 pm

Anytime except Saturdays, actually. I am taking a break from WoW and Jak still has us then. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A] at: 5/27/06 18:26

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sat May 27, 2006 9:10 pm

I should be available weeknights after 10:30, but I know Brian is working right now, so you'll have to get schedule things from him. I'll probably be around any time that he is. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:10 am

My schedule is currently looking like it will be a consistent 11-7 Monday through Friday, which puts me home at 7:30-ish. Because I can't really tie up the phone line for my entire family all the time, late evenings are best, but any day is apparently going to be fine. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Post negated.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:39 pm

(This message was left blank) <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 6/5/06 1:49

Return to OOC RP Discussion