Into the Parlor (PS chat recruitment)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Into the Parlor (PS chat recruitment)

Unread postby Kelne » Tue May 09, 2006 2:02 am

Oh, those wacky drow and their antics...

It seems that somebody in the drow community of Doma City is willing to pay well for information on the group resposible for recovering the Censer of the Damned following its theft. One can only assume that this is not so they can send them milk and cookies. Well, maybe poison cookies...

The matter was brought to the attention of Alonso Zefferelli by Lanat, a drow acquiantance of his. Lanat was supposed to be digging up more information, but has instead vanished without a trace. Thus, it has fallen to Alonso to find out what became of him. Not alone, of course. That'd be a good way to get himself killed. Instead, he's putting together a small group to track down leads and hopefully get Lanat back.

----------------

Alrighty. While open to all, this particularly suits characters who've been involved in Nightfall or Echoes. I haven't got a particular date in mind, so go ahead and post characters and times. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

NebulaQueen

Re: Into the Parlor (PS chat recruitment)

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue May 09, 2006 8:24 pm

I think Kelne can guess who I'll be using! Anyways, I won't be able to do any RPing until Friday of next week, due to a variety of stuff that's going on. After that, my times will be as such:

Sundays: Good!
Mondays: Good, as long as I can leave between 1:00 and 2:00
Tuesdays: Not good!
Wednesdays: Same as Mondays!
Thursdays: I won't be online until between 8:00 and 8:30, due to having an evening class. Other than that, I should be good.
Fridays: Good, as long as we're done by 1:00.
Saturdays: Same as Friday, HOWEVER this is the day most subject to wacky last minute changes. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Jak Snide

Re: Into the Parlor (PS chat recruitment)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon May 22, 2006 9:14 am

Thurimar has been swiftly recruited for this endevour. Won't be free till after Tuesday next week, but from then on any night bar Tuesdays and Saturdays are good for me!

Return to OOC RP Discussion