And Now, Something Completely Different

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Archmage144

Re: And Now, Something Completely Different

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:43 pm

Request the first: Send all email to archmage dot brian at gmail dot com. That's where I'll actually look at it regularly, not my ezInbox.

Request the second: I will need email addresses from everyone involved and AIM names if for some reason I don't have them. I think I have everyone's AIM, but not email. If I can't reach you for a decision or resolution via AIM, you will get emailed. A lot of the things that happen to be posted will be general knowledge; due to the type of game this is, a lot of things have to be kept secret until the right time, so email and other private communications will be used with frequency.

Player List:

▪ Dan
- Zemyla (Officer)
▪ Priam
▪ Jak
- Kelne (Officer)
▪ Spleen
- Darkknight (Officer)
▪ Nama
▪ Shaun

Idran says he can't be involved, and given the difficulty of getting ahold of players at times, I think I'm going to say that's more than enough, that being nine people I'll have to keep in contact with. The only adjustment I'm willing to make at this point is giving Kelne his own faction if he'd prefer. My apologies, Seethe, but if you want in you'll have to convince someone to make you an officer, partly because I don't know how readily contactable and available you are as compared to some of the others. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:45 pm

A lot of questions have been asked about hiring mercenary warriors, so.

Your initial units represent your loyal followers; while more loyal followers might join you based on your reputation, recruiting mercenaries is a more certain (though more expensive) means of expanding your forces.

A basic mercenary is a 1st-level warrior. He comes with his own basic equipment and asks for a base price of 3 sp/day. He must also be fed from your bankroll, so a basic mercenary costs 8 sp/day.

More expensive mercenaries are available. Mercenaries with PC classes will be more costly. Mercenaries that are more rare because they are already likely to have allegiances (such as lordless nekojin samurai) will be more costly. Mercenaries that don't like your faction but are willing to work for you anyway will be more costly. Expect to pay about 1 gp/day at minimum.

Your reputation will also affect mercenary prices. To an extent, reputation is an abstract thing, but I'm going to have a number of secret values that I'm keeping track of.

I am gradually compiling the rules into a wiki article. Be aware that I might not tell you everything and that some rules may "change" without notice. No set of rules can totally govern warfare, and creative players will be rewarded. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/06 20:15

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:09 pm

I could see the number of generals alone as being enough of a reason for me not to get in. I'll stick with my earlier plan of just watching.

Shiranai

Unread postby Shiranai » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Hm...hiresword looking to join on as a captain? <p><div style="text-align:center">
Image</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Officers deposing their Generals? Uh, well, if for some reason an officer wants to march on his own capital city...

...but technically, your initial units are supposed to be your loyal followers, so that shouldn't happen.

I will look into the prospect of other characters playing miscellaneous minor characters in the war that are either unit captains or even just mercenary soldiers. The only problem with having tons and tons of people in this RP is that I will need to contact them with great frequency and I don't want to have to wait for a week on an unreachable player.

I want to get this off the ground soon, so I want everyone to post here when they have completed their army factions. Do not actually post any information about your army; you don't have to do that.

I want people to use a word document to keep track of their units; one document per unit, so you should have 4 documents with listings for each soldier in them. I've sent a template to Shaun, Nama, Spleen, and Priam. If you need one, ask me. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 3/28/06 1:13

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:57 am

I'll be happy with leaving things as they are. After all, I get to be involved with what is unquestionably the most metal faction. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Shiranai

Unread postby Shiranai » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:04 am

Alright. Because I'm a bored bastard who likes creating characters and has too much time on his hands, I went ahead and made up a quick character sheet for a mercenary I would play, intended as a captain/unit commander of sorts. I gave him 1000gp to spend. I'm aware rules haven't been made yet, but perhaps it can give us an idea of what to look for in characters. For the record, I swear by all that is holy these are the first 6 rolls I made. We can alter or completely rework or throw it all out the window later, this is just for fun, just for now.

Name: Armogant D'Ciel, male
Race: Human, unknown nationality
Class: Fighter (cavalier)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Level: 2
HP: 26 (d10)
Str: 16(+3)
Dex: 14(+2)
Con: 15(+2)
Wis: 10(0)
Int: 12(+1)
Cha: 15(+2)
Base Attack Bonus: 5
Initiative: 12
Speed: 30(20)
Fort save: 5
Reflex Save: 2
Will Save: 0

Equipment:
-Heavy Lance (1d8+3[x3 if mounted charge]dmg, crit 20/x3, attack bonus 5, can attack 10 feet away but not adjacent)
-Large Steel Shield (+2 AC, -2 Armor Check Penalty)
-Longsword (1d8+3 dmg, crit 19-20/x2, attack bonus 5)
-Banded Mail (+6 AC, +1 max dex bonus, -6 armor check penalty)
-Heavy Warhorse (Speed is unknown so far; Barded with scalemail, has military saddle)
Armor Class: 10+6(ac)+2(shield)+1(dex)=19

Feats:
-Mounted Combat
-Trample
-Ride-by-Attack
-Spirited Charge

Skill Points: 15
Max Ranks: 5/2
Skills:
-Handle Animal: 7(2cha+5ranks)
-Jump: -1(3Str+3ranks-7ACP)
-Ride: 9(2dex+5ranks+2handle animal bonus)
-Listen: 1(1rank) <p><div style="text-align:center">
Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=shiranai@rpgww60462>Shiranai</A] at: 3/28/06 9:21

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:36 pm

Sean, this is Brian posting using Kai's computer:

I thought of a thing and you might like it. I'll give you more information via AIM so as to preserve the whole "secrets of scouting and intelligence" thing. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:40 pm

If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to have everyone's armies by the end of the weekend so that I can get this thing started. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:13 pm

Mine shalt thou haveth, assuming Darkknight finishes his unit, which isn't assuming that much because he had the PHB on loan for all of school yesterday and through third period today. For my own part, I have the one I sent you, plus another that's almost totally done and one that I have the commander about set. If it gets down to the wire (which it shouldn't), I'll call in a favor and get my friend Henry to work on half of what I've got left. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:39 pm

The end of the weekend draws near rapidly! <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:02 pm

HAH MINE'S IN.

IF NO ONE ELSE GIVES THEIRS IN, THEN I'M THE WINNER BY DEFAULT. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:54 am

No you aren't. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:38 am

I know XP <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:04 pm

Mine should be in tonight. It would've been in last night, but as it's a jointly-owned computer, and my brother wasn't at work yestarday, I had the oh-so-wonderful pleasure of getting kicked off just as soon as I started making Shining Brigade. -V-

Hopefully, I won't suffer too much from the lack of study guide in my Sociology test tomorrow. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:18 pm

Mine wouldn't be in, except I took sick over the weekend and missed my uncle's birthday party. Which is okay, of course, because he's divorcing my aunt and I understand it was really, really awkward, especially because he's my uncle by marriage. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:45 pm

Mine will be in tonight. Would have been able to finish it sooner, except A) I was busy vomiting for a day and a half, and B) I forgot how much of a pain it is to buy equipment and skills for more than one character. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:23 pm

Mine will be in tonightish because I'm a lazy bastard. And because there's this bad habit of trying to buy everything on every mundane equipment list, ever.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:19 pm

No rush. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:53 pm

Because I've been asked once already: No, you cannot use 25-point buy. Or any point buy. Or any scheme other than elite array unless you're letting me roll a commander for you. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:26 pm

How about letting us take a 26 in all our stats? :D? <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:10 am

No.

All this really does is teach people a lesson about making assumptions!

While we're at it, a list of other things I have had to explicitly forbid because people decided they were implicitly okay:

Battle Sorcerers

Additionally, if you want to use anything that isn't core you have to ask me first. If you IM me and ask "can I use this feat/spell/item?" you will be asked what it is before you get an answer. Players trying to "break the game" in any way, shape, or form will be drawn and quartered. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:06 pm

Also, because I realize I forgot to do this before, here's a list of sourcebooks I have on PDF! Anyone who would like one any of these merely must ask. I'm not the only one who has most of these books, because I've been being fed off of for a while now.

I'm really sorry I didn't put these up here for you guys before, as they probably would have done a lot more good during army building.

Complete Adventurer 3.5
Complete Arcane 3.5
Complete Divine 3.5
Complete Warrior 3.5
Draconomicon 3.5
Eberron Campaign Setting 3.5
Libris Mortis 3.5
Lords of Madness 3.5
Miniatures Handbook 3.0
Monster Manual III
Oriental Adventures 3.0
Races of Eberron 3.5
Races of Stone 3.5
Races of the Wild 3.5
Unapproachable East 3.5
Unearthed Arcana 3.5
Weapons of Legacy 3.5 <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:24 pm

I have complete armies from Spleen, Shaun, and Nama. As soon as I have Priam's, I get ahold of Jak, and Dan finally sends me his stuff, we can begin! <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:27 pm

Heh, what a pitiful list, Spleen.

Anyhow, if there's any book Spleen doesn't have, ask me. Or ask Spleen to ask me. I have all the books that our group (Spleen and I, as well as numerous other local friends) use. Just ask, and I'll probably have it. UNless it's really recent. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:02 pm

Yeah, or shut up! *punchpunchpunchpunchpunch* <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Shiranai

Unread postby Shiranai » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:17 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has this sort of thing in mind, but I got to looking for my own interests and found what seems to be the best example of a mounted warrior prestige class. Known as a cavalier. Perhaps someone can make use of it eventually. Note that this wasn't written by me, and was converted to third edition directly from first. I hear there's an official cavalier in "Complete Warrior" If you have access and would prefer to use that, whatever.

The Cavalier is the ultimate mounted warrior of civilized cultures, especially those of Middle Ages technology and outlook. In a campaign, he's the shining knight who leads his fellows on an eternal quest for truth, justice, and the elimination of evil. To the world at large, he's a mighty hero. To his friends and allies, he's a staunch friend, a tireless cheerleader, and often an overenthusiastic pain in the neck.
The cavalier may take may forms. The honorable noble defending his lord's name. The mounted knight leading the charge on the battle field. The mysterious samurai, ready to die before dishonor. In any form, what seperates this warrior from a fighter or paladin is his breeding. Practically raised in the saddle, the Cavalier can outperform most any other character on horseback. Similarly, his training in battle and armament has been focused to seize upon that advantage to maximum effectiveness. What results is a powerful figure, both in image and power, ready to go to his death in the pursuit of honor and his lord's name.
Fighters and paladins are ideal for Cavaliers. Those trained in honor and proficient on horseback can most easily cut the parading image needed to carry their lord's standard. Rangers also make prime candidates serving out on the borderlands as representatives of their lord among the wilds. Under some conditions, a cleric or monk may accept this role, although they would approach it differently, as a defender of the faith or a samurai, respectively. Wizards and sorcerors prefer not to so rely on close combat fighting, as it plays against their advantages, while a barbarian, bard, druid, or rogue would find it difficult to be considered for knighting by a noble lord.
Most cavaliers are human, as most lord's sponsoring these knights come from that race. However, elven cavaliers of noble houses are also quite common. Half-elves of noble heritage may also be sponsored by a lord if proven worthy. Dwarves do not pursue such a class due to their dislike of horses, and gnomes and halflings are too small to properly utilize the mounts and weapons required. Half-orcs cavaliers are extremely rare, as few lords are willing to sponsor such beings for the honor of knighthood.
As NPCs, Cavaliers fight at the head of their lord's armies, using their morale abilities to press home victory. Otherwise, cavaliers may be found at jousts and tournaments, or in the field pursuing those men or beasts that imperil his lord's rule.

Hit Dice: d10

Requirements

To qualify to become a cavalier, a character must fulfill the following criteria.
Alignment: Any Lawful
Base Attack Bonus: +6
Feats: Mounted Combat, Ride-By Attack, Spirited Charge
Ride: 8 Ranks
Special: The Cavalier must pledge fealty to a noble lord. If the character does not own a mount, one must be provided by the lord. This mount of highest quality will have +2 HP per hit dice, up to the maximum hit points available.

Class Skills:

The Cavalier's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), and Sense Motive (Wis).

Skill Points at Each Level: 2+ Int modifier.

TABLE: The Cavalier

Class BaseAtk Fort Ref Will Special
Level Bonus Save Save Save
1 +1 +2 +0 +0 Lance Bonus (+1), Aura of Courage, Leadership
2 +2 +3 +0 +0 Chosen Weapon Block, Followers
3 +3 +3 +1 +1 Sword Bonus (+1), Vault
4 +4 +4 +1 +1 Followers, Heraldric Awe
5 +5 +4 +1 +1 Bludgeon Bonus (+1), Swift Ride
6 +6 +5 +2 +2 Glorious Steed, Followers
7 +7 +5 +2 +2 Lance Bonus (+2)
8 +8 +6 +2 +2 Glorious Steed, Followers
9 +9 +6 +3 +3 Sword Bonus (+2)
10 +10 +7 +3 +3 Glorious Steed, Followers

Class Features:
All of the following are class features of the cavalier prestige class.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Cavaliers are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor, and with shields. Note that armor check penalties for armor heavier than leather apply to the skills Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Pick Pocket, and Tumble.
However, in practice, a cavalier is limited in what weapons and armor he will use. His station demands he use the finest quality knightly weapons he can procure, for his training in them gives him great effectiveness. Only after the lance and sword are mastered will he seek out other weapons. Likewise, any weapon that deals out damage at a distance (ranged or reach weapons) calls into question the cavalier's honor, and will only be used in the gravest of circumstances. Likewise, a cavalier will go for armor that befots his station. Plate armor is his preferred armament, and anything beneath scale mail will be refused as the outfitting of commoners and brigands. This list of preferences applies even in the case of magic armor, sp that Chain Mail +2 will not be worn if banded or splint mail of the normal sort is available.

Lance Bonus: At 1st level, the Cavalier is +1 to hit with the lance, if used while mounted. This increases to +2 at 7th level. The plus does not apply to damage, nor does it allow the cavalier to cause full damage to those opponents whose damage reduction is equal to the bonus given. This bonus is cumulative with any other bonuses the cavalier might have with the lance.

Aura of Courage: Beginning at 1st level, the cavalier is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Allies within 10 feet of the cavalier gain a +4 morale boost on saving throws against fear effects. Granting the morale boost to allies is a supernatural ability.

Leadership: At 1st level, the Cavalier recieves the Leadership feat (see DMG, page 45), even if he doesn't have the prerequisites.

Chosen Weapon Block: Starting at 2nd level, the Cavalier is well enough trained in his class weapons that, when using a chosen lance, sword, or bludgeon and a shield, he may take extra blocks during a combat round, equal to the to hit bonus he gains with the equipped weapon. Similarly, the Cavalier may choose to substitute a shield block for one of these extra actions. A shield block subtracts a further point from the attacker's roll, plus an extra point subtraction for each point bonus of the shield. However, after a shield block, subsequent attackers may ignore the AC bonus given by the shield for the rest of the round (the shield is extended too far beyond rech to effectively defend).

Followers: The prestige of the cavalier attracts armed followers to his side at early levels. At 2nd level, he has 1-4 followers, at 4th level 2-8, at 6th level 3-12, at 8th level 6-24, and at 10th level 12-48. The total at each point is adjusted for the cavalier's Charisma modifier. The number ranges are not cumulative; if a dice roll for new followers at a new level is equal or less than the current number, no new followers are gained for that level. A cavalier's followers will not demand wages or salary, but must be fed, cared for, and rewarded as suitible for the conditions.
There is a 5% chance (1 on d20, adjusted by Charisma modifier) that any particular follower at 8th or 10th level may be monster of similar alignment, whose hit dice will be at least 1, plus any positive Charisma modifier.

Sword Bonus: At 3rd level, the Cavalier is +1 to hit with either the falchion, longsword, or scimitar. This increases to +2 at 9th level. The plus does not apply to damage, nor does it allow the cavalier to cause full damage to those opponents whose damage reduction is equal to the bonus given. This bonus is cumulative with any other bonuses the cavalier might have with the chosen sword.

Vault: At 3rd Level, the Cavalier may vault into the saddle with bulky armor and have the steed underway as a free action.

Heraldric Awe: Beginning at 4th level, any intelligent creature of same or fewer hit dice as and similar alignment to the cavalier has a chance of joining the cavalier as his follower. When the cavalier encounters the monster and is allowed time to speak, he may display his heraldric devices and speak of his service in honor to his lord. The monster, if vulnerable to Enchantments, must make a Will save against (d20 + Cavalier class level + Charisma modifier) or else be awed by the noble presence before him. The awed creature be favorably disposed toward the Cavalier, and may be convinced to join with him on a quest if the two's goals match up. Any creature of opposite alignment and less hit dice must make a similar save, or be struck with fear at the sight. This is a supernatural power, and will have no effect against a creature immune to enchantments or of bordering alignment. Neutral creatures are immune to either effect, and neutral cavaliers are unable to cause either awe or fear, though they may make any creature leave them be with the same technique.

Bludgeon Bonus: At 5th level, the Cavalier is +1 to hit with the heavy mace, heavy flail, or heavy pick. The plus does not apply to damage, nor does it allow the cavalier to cause full damage to those opponents whose damage reduction is equal to the bonus given. This bonus is cumulative with any other bonuses the cavalier might have with the chosen weapon.

Swift Steed: At 5th level, the Cavalier can urge his mount to greater speed than normal. The additional speed possible equals a 10' bonus to movement rate, and can be sustained for up to 6 turns. The additional speed thus gained has no ill effect upon the mount, although normal rest and feeding are always required.

Glorious Steed: The Cavalier's abilities in horsemanship translate to other mounts as well. At 6th level, the Cavalier can handle and ride a pegasus as he would a normal mount. Likewise at this level, a female elven cavalier (and only a female elven cavalier) may take a unicorn as a mount. At 8th level, this ability expands to include hippogriffs, and upon reaching 10th level, a Cavalier may handle and ride a griffon or similar creature (DM's judgement) as a steed. These special mounts are subject to any riding abilities the Cavalier has gained through feats or class abilities. <p><div style="text-align:center">
Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=shiranai@rpgww60462>Shiranai</A] at: 4/8/06 21:19

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:48 pm

I like the 3.5 Cavalier from Complete Warrior far better. I could send you the sourcebook; I have it in .PDF format. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:08 pm

As soon as I have Priam's army, we will begin. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:41 pm

Heh, yeah, Cavalier from Complete Warrior is tons better. Or at least it appeals to me more. I love paladins, especially because of all the mount stuff it gets. I even morphed a (pretty) well known quote to show my dependance:

"If it weren't for my horse, I'd be dead."

Anyhow, yeah, Cavalier from Complete Warrior is a lot more mount oriented than this prestige class you gave here. Heh... upwards near level twenty, you get quintuple damage with a lance while charging, if I'm not mistaken.:Image <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:07 pm

That's limited-use, though, isn't it? <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:01 am

Yes, it is. 5/day. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:12 am

Okay, my army is enumerated and ensendulated. My apologies to all for the delay. I LOOK FORWARD TO KILLING YOU ALL VERY SOON! <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:09 am

Priam wins.

...the thread. Not the Wargame. Quoting the Ask a Ninja Ninja alone is not enough to make me concede. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:30 pm

The wargame officially begins today! There is a thread for "common" information. People making their moves should describe them to me via AIM or email, describing them to me day by day as you get new information.

A lot of what is in the thread will be news that is heard by the general populace and rumors that get passed up the chain. This information will be useful, so paying attention to the thread is not a bad idea even if sometimes it seems like most of the important stuff is happening "behind the scenes."

People NOT in the RP that want a "god's eye" view of the battlefront can IM me for one at any time. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 4/10/06 17:05

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:36 pm

*puts on a fake mustache*

I'm not in the RP! Send me a god's-eye view! I am in no way connected to the Eyes of Tunare! <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:34 pm

I'm kind of wondering when feedback will be received for my first set of actions. I figure you'll at least want the text of that note I threw thattaway. My diviner may need whipping. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Today I have to work on a slightly unsuspected presentation project that's due tomorrow and also study for an exam that's tomorrow (which I was hypothetically studying for yesterday, except that I got caught up in some otherh stuff) and also have to go grocery shopping so there'll be something to eat around here that isn't ramen.

I'll get to it all as soon as I can; part of the holdup on resolving day 3 is that there is going to be at least one battle, and I have actually got several things to tell you sometime shortly when I shouldn't leave for class in five minutes. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 pm

Notice for involved RPers: The earliest I am likely to get to this is Saturday, and I assure you that things will progress at that time. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:58 pm

Day 3's combat is now resolved after about an hour and a half (there were 37 characters involved!) of hacking and slashing.

Day 4 will have a battle as well, but I will be updating for day 4 as soon as I can. However, we obviously won't get to day 5 until I get through day 4's combat. I predict we'll be on day 5 by the end of tomorrow if all goes well. <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

PreviousNext

Return to OOC RP Discussion