HEY YOU GUYS (this is about D&D)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: HEY YOU GUYS (this is about D&D)

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:45 pm

OKAY! I think I have pretty much everything I need from everyone, except one final thing.

I want everyone to IM me their character's short-term plans, especially those regarding this little mission. And then I want everyone to tell me that they're ready to start RPing, because I want to make sure you're all really around right now. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:45 am

I'm <span style="color:red;font-size:large;">E</span>. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:26 pm

Ready. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:40 pm

I believe I'm ready. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:25 am

GC is incommunicado. This was the point of this exercise, so I could find stuff like this out.

BRING ME THE HEAD OF GC.

...ATTACHED TO THE BODY OF GC. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:38 am

Reporting in!

Can't get on AIM at present so all the relevant information has been emailed to you.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:58 pm

'Kay. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:50 pm

Haha, it's funny you shoudl mentinot the head of GC. I went out to Barnes and Nobles and bought an Eberron novel, and the first thing it talks about is some lady that got ripped to shreds, and then all the pieces of her body are strewn around in a three mile radius.

I'm done. <p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:52 pm

Wait, so you're reading Eberron now? Why would you get Eberron when you know I'm reading Forgotten Realms? All we're going to do is confuse one another when we talk now.

Also, I was at Barnes and Noble today. It would have been really funny if I saw you there. Oh, and I bought another booster pack of D&D miniatures. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:42 pm

Well, the way I see it is this. I buy Eberron, you buy Forgotten Realms, and then we swap. This way we're not spending money on books that we could have gotten from each other.

Idiot. <p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm

I need Naki and Kelne to post assurance of their readiness in this thread still.

<p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:46 pm

Oh, sorry. Ready whenever. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:09 pm

Naki told me over IM. I think we're good to go! We'll probably be up and running before the end of the weekend. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:41 pm

I was right!

p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60...=226.topic <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion