Doomsday (PS RP interest/signup thread)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
NamagomiMk0

UPDATE AND BUMP

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:06 pm

I will be open both Friday and Saturday nights until 12:00 PM. People, please post your times <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: UPDATE AND BUMP

Unread postby Kai » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:06 am

Brian and I have tabletop on Friday. Saturday evening should be okay. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:03 am

Apprently I am bad for "assuming people know my times so I don't ever tell them!" Which, infact, I do tell Doug! Often!

Anyway, Saturdays is when Jak has us for his RP.
Fridays (Atleast this Friday that I know of) I can do up untill 11pm.

Sunday is also a free night for me. As are my weekdays. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:52 am

Friday is when Brian and I generally have tabletop, but we've occasionally moved it to Saturday to keep Friday free. We could do that provided we have several days' notice to make sure the people in the tabletop session will be okay with the change.

The only weekday when Brian and I are available is Wednesday, but I think that if the sessions were a little shorter to accomodate the weeknight-time, the people who have to get up in the morning (which actually includes Nama, if I recall) wouldn't have to be up until 3am every time, and thus could still be okay the next morning.

Maybe having a lot of shorter sessions would get us further than hoping for a time when we can all be in the same place for seven or eight hours. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:39 am

Maybe so. I will have to seriously consider this. Assuming school doesn't rape me so bad that I can't RP--this might be a better possibility.

Sorry if my RPs end up being so bloody long. I'm bad at doing concise. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:46 am

I definitely understand. My first, like... six chat RP sessions were way too long. I always feel like I can do more than I can.

Anyway. Wednesdays might work. Just let me know Tuesday night or so and that'll remind me not to fiddlefart around after work and come straight home to be available. <p>-------------------------

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:20 pm

We still would need Shini, and I don't know if he can do wednesdays.

On the plus side, I could do it until roughly 11:30-12:00 PM. Which is when my brother comes home. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:46 pm

Wednesdays now work better for me than Saturday. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:11 pm

...that...was oddly convenient. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

NamagomiMk0

Something hates this RP. I think it's Shini's boss.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:41 pm

Okay. Due to Shini's boss apparently sticking him with a double-shift on Wednesday, I'll have to find a new day on which to have sessions.

Available days are now Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday... <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion