PS Chat RP- Falling Raine

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

PS Chat RP- Falling Raine

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:49 am

The Barian agent Raine has been in Doma for some time now- But what, exactly, is she doing there? Those who know Nezetta know that she doesn't trust her at all. The fact that she's mute doesn't help anyone figure out what her agenda is, either.

On a totally unrelated note, there's an ad up in taverns- Help wanted. Interested parties should stop by the warehouse at 137 Stelwarth Lane sometime during the week. Lots of footwork- good pay.

---

Yep, that's right. Shini's doing another open sign-up dealie for PS and Chat. I'm gonna need characters, sheets, and times available. Taking up to five people, so, apply today! :D! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

NebulaQueen

Re: PS Chat RP- Falling Raine

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:57 am

You know I'm in. So far, I'm good for any day between tomorrow and Thursday after 8:30; I can start earlier on Wednesday, though. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>Edited by: NebulaQueen at: 4/4/06 0:59

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:07 am

I'm in if I can come up with a new character, but if a sixth person shows interest before I do, go ahead and let them in instead of me.

Edit: Oh, right, times. Any time Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday, any time Friday before 10:30 PM Pacific, and any time Tuesday or Thursday except from 5 to 7 PM Pacific. Though my availability on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday may change in the near future. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 4/4/06 1:10

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:08 am

Kyle likes taverns! And pay!

I'll get his updated sheet to you soon.

Times are all next week off.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:11 am

Oooh. Sounds tasty. This week's no good, except for MAYBE Wednesday night, and late Friday night.

I'll get back to you about next week.

As for characters... Dae, perhaps? <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:11 am

After being inspired upon thinking of Shini's old librarian-with-a-pipe NPC from the Kohlingen/Barius RPs, I have actually somehow managed to come up with a character concept in a reasonable amount of time, and should have a character sheet ready by tomorrow night. :D

Edit: Sheet is here. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>Edited by: Idran1701 at: 4/4/06 10:48

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:08 pm

I want in if you'll let me play RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Shiranai

Unread postby Shiranai » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:50 pm

I could go for some PS. Considering I've really only been involved in one of these kinda things in my entire RPGWW stint. I'm also dying to try out Shiranai (and in turn, drive everyone else insane). But, I know that these sort of RPs come along rarely, and there've already been a good number of hits. If you're full, I won't be bitter.

[url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=shiranai@rpgww60462>Shiranai</A:] at: 4/4/06 21:37
[/i]

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:05 am

Since a few people have asked me to, I'd like to enter with Allen Grenson, whose sheet is still under production. <p>---------------------------

ReakoSomner: regardless, I was poor, and in need of diamonds</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:14 pm

OK, I'm FOR SURE available Monday. Either Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm training for a Halo tourney in May. Thursday, I'll be home relatively late, and Friday is Good Friday, so when I'm home will be anomalous.

Saturday I'll most likely be free. Sunday no. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion