About Kelne!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Jak Snide

About Kelne!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:43 am

His computer gone got buggered, so he'll be gone for a few days while he formats and sorts it out. My job is done!

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: About Kelne!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:45 pm

Update: Well, the process is taking rather longer than I'd expected, owing to the fact that I've lost the CD key for my copy of windows. I've got someone onto organising a solution, but obviously today's RP session is, once again, off. 9_9 I'm typing this from a university computer, but obviously that's no good for chat purposes.

Anyhow, I expect to be up and running sometime tomorrow or the next day. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:53 pm

I can chat from university computers.

http://aimexpress.aol.com/ <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:43 pm

And when I've RPed with you in chat, you've only been able to use it for short periods of time. Just because he can technically chat, that doesn't mean he'll be able to GM an RP that's going to last for quite a few hours. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:07 pm

True. The longest I've been able to use AIME is about 2 hours. <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:15 pm

Well, I'm back up and running. It'll take a while to reassemble all my stuff (bookmarks especially), but the essentials are there. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:41 pm

Get on AIM and I shall donate my old bookmarks to you. <p>-----

</span>

Return to OOC RP Discussion