Quality RP - An Impossible Dream?

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Alunasa

Quality RP - An Impossible Dream?

Unread postby Alunasa » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I want to invite you to check out my new RP board. We are looking for GOOD RPers, people who at LEAST know how to use spell check and have original thoughts, who don't need to copy characters from Anime or Movies, ect.

We're much more than a RP board however, we also have boards for gaming, general chatter, ect. Plus, we are an ADULTS ONLY boad. In the near future, we will also have a forum for ELITE RPers only. Since we are an ADULTS ONLY board, you are free to rp with significantly fewer rules. At the very least, check us out.

Admin - Don't get your feathers ruffled, this is the ONLY time that I'll self promote here. The rest of my posts will be pure participation in rps and general chat.

-Alunasa

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=capntastic>Capntastic</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/11/06 0:19

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: Quality RP - An Impossible Dream?

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:22 am

I am sure you won't mind me removing the links from your post, then.

Anyways, we too strive for quality RP, but of higher importance than that, I view, is the friendship and camaraderie we share here. I certainly hope (and am hopefully certain) that our roleplaying quality is top notch, and such. If you have any questions about our community, feel free to instant message me at Brodzky Zero, on AIM.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:52 am

Heh. Elite RPers. Even I am not that arrogant, and that's saying something. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:52 am

Not to mention that looking at their RP board, frankly, they're very smart to advertise their one strength of being able to use a spellchecker.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:43 am

Yeah, they broke the bargain. They're plastering this post all over.

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:53 pm

It's a shame they didn't stick around to see what good RP is actually like. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:07 pm

Yup.

OMG PRIAM I HIT U WITH MY KAMEHAMEHAMEHAMEHA (ITS BETTER THEN A NORMAL KAMEHAMEHA) + U DIED <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:57 pm

U HIT MY CLOEN HA HA <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 pm

There go my plans for a totally ADULT ONLY threesome.

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:37 pm

Heh. Total 27 posts from this user. Looks like they're all either this form letter or another 'WE HAF HAWT SECKS ARPEES CUM AN SEE LOL' variant. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:39 pm

The first 20 were from a temporary EZBoard from when their main board was down. The 21st was us; and the rest were spams sent carelessly into dead boards.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:56 am

And the rest is history.

ROBOT DEATH HISTORY. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:41 am

Locked because I can! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:41 am

I'm just showing off. :( <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin