Echoes (PS chat recruitment)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Echoes (PS chat recruitment)

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:35 pm

Dangerous magical artifacts are, by their very nature, something that most people regard with caution, and a few regard with naked lust. Just how many such artifacts are secreted away in Doma Castle is a closely guarded secret, and if the country's rulers had their way, all such artifacts would be done away with.

Unfortunately, if you don't know what you're doing, destroying them can be as hazardous as using them would be. One should know exactly what they're meddling with before doing anything. Hence, some artifacts are left under lock and key against the day when someone can identify them.

Which is all very well, until one goes missing. It was only when a representative of the Church of Falis asked to see a recently acquired censer that the theft was discovered. Quite aside from the obvious dangers of having such an artifact in the wrong hands, this reveals a worrying breach of castle security.

Since there are only a limited number of people with access to the vaults, it is only a matter of time before the culprit is identified. When this happens, they are likely to receive a visit from a team dispatched by rather annoyed higher-ups.

This, naturally, is where the characters come in.

And there we have it. As noted, this will be a Philsys campaign, open to all comers, though characters from Nightfall would have a leg up on the competition. I hope to run the first session next week, between sunday and tuesday, depending on participants' availability.

Any questions, post away, or drop me a line. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Echoes (PS chat recruitment)

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:43 pm

I would like to volunteer Kali of the Doman Guard for this mission, SAH!

Kali Rodriguez <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:03 pm

I would also like to submit Daenj'r Tymisonn, as he's really needing something, ANYTHING to do... <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:54 am

One holy man already, huh? I'll make something for this. You're know what I speak of already, Kelne, so I presume it's all cleared. :D

I'd use Magdin again but he's got that problem of being dead. Bastard dragoons. :[

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:20 am

I may have to make Maxim a sheet, too! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:17 pm

Weekdays I have to get up early for class, so staying up late to RP is generally out. Depending on what time you start Sunday, I might be able to participate, because I'm free all day, but I still have to deal with the same getting up thing.

Generally, Saturday evening, Sunday during the day (up to 10-11 PM EST), and Wednesday evenings are my best bets. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:47 pm

Oh. Oh yes. Monday-Wednesday, 5:30 on board time. Friday, the same. And Saturdays, for the most part. Sundays too, in the evening. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:16 pm

*Nod* I've got work wednesday through to saturday, so those days are out. Rather inconvenient of course, but no real way around it. I'll wait for a couple of others to weigh in on times, se what the options are. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:36 am

Nightfall related stuff, eh? I'm tempted to join up again, depending on how my schedule works out. More information to come soon!

EDIT: Sunday evening/night is the best time for me, hands down. Monday's not bad, but my availability for it is questionable in the future. Tuesday is an absolute no-go. If this doesn't mesh with the rest of the group, I'll graciously step down. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>Edited by: NebulaQueen at: 2/22/06 0:45

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:23 pm

Alright, barring any schedule collapses, it looks like sunday will be the day, with a start at 7pm EST.

By a process of elimination, the group will be Neb, Jak, Brian and Sage. Prepare yourselves. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:33 pm

I'll be there. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion